• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 7 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the Joss Whedon and those who’ve worked with him. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. None of the characters involved in the action are less than 18 years of age. If something I write doesn’t line up with Buffy continuity there’s probably a good reason… I’ll let you know what it is once I make it up.

In previous episodes the attention-starved and highly dangerous Leshii was summoned accidentally by Tara. Since then the troublesome little pixie has managed to make Buffy, Willow, and Tara’s lives collectively hectic. The Leshii’s obsession with tickling and lust for attention has made her unlike any opponent the Slayer has ever faced; as we speak Buffy is still trapped in her room being tickle tortured. After a failed attempt to elicit some affection from Willow the Leshii has been left somewhat demoralized. Luckily for her there’s still one girl left to try…

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 7”

Some college classes are hell. Drawing little animals on her notepad did little to lift Tara’s boredom. For the past half-hour she’d been subject to a painstakingly long lecture and her chair seemed to be getting more uncomfortable with each passing moment. She glanced at her watch and discovered only twenty seconds had passed since the last time she’d checked. Typically Tara was good about paying attention to her professors, today was a special day though. Due to Tara’s bungled summoning spell the Leshii had been called to Sunnydale and she felt terribly guilty for her mistake. Her intentions had been pure and kind; however, the creature she’d summoned had tortured Willow and Buffy with tickles. The sooner she could get out of this class the sooner Tara could do a counter-spell with Willow, something that would send the Leshii back to where she came from.

Suddenly Tara felt a strange sensation, like someone was nuzzling against the back of her neck. A chill went across her spine, making the witch jump in her seat. Looking behind her revealed no one but the students in the next row and none of them seemed guilty of the touching.

“Hello my sweet Tara,” said a tiny voice. “I bet you were thinking about me.”

“Leshii?” Tara whispered. “Oh no, how did you… where? What are you doing here?”

“Don’t worry pumpkin,” replied the Leshii, “no one can hear me except for you thanks to a little fairy magic.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m invisible, isn’t that a hoot! I love to play invisible games with my friends. You are my friend, aren’t you?”

Tara kept her voice as muted as possible; the situation was tense to say the least. If the Leshii got out of hand in public there wasn’t much Tara could do to stop her, at least not without revealing her spell casting abilities in front of the entire class. Her mind raced; repeatedly she wondered how the fairy had gotten out of her cage.

“Is Willow alright? What about Buffy? How did you get out?”

“Taaarrrrrrraaaaaaa,” whined the Leshii, “I asked you a question. Don’t you love me? Come on, I wanna be your pal. Willow and you and I can have all kinds of fun together. Haven’t you ever wanted to wander around campus all invisible before? Sneaking around and tickling people, it’s soooooooo much fun!”

“No, of course I don’t love you,” whispered Tara. The student sitting next to Tara gave the witch an odd look, Tara shrugged back at her.

“Sounds like someone’s being a grumpy girl,” said the invisible Leshii. “I might have to sweeten you up a little bit.”

“Please, Leshii, don’t do this… not in public.” The students to Tara’s right and left looked at her and gave a “shush” motion. Tara squirmed back into her seat and tried to avoid any further attention.

“Hmmm, what tickle game can we play?” asked the Leshii rhetorically. “I already played ‘tickles or love’ with Buffy… I know! We can play ‘red light, green light’!”

“Please don’t do this,” whispered a desperate Tara. She looked at her watch, there was at least ten minutes left in the class. “Let’s go outside if you want to play.”

“NO!” cried the Leshii. “That’s against the rules, if you leave this room I’ll finish Buffy off! Do you want that?”

“What are you doing to Buffy?”

“Play the game and I’ll answer. If you cheat at my game you’ll only find out once she’s laughed herself to death. How do you want it my sweet?”

Tara sighed in defeat, she had little choice. “Why do you like tickling so much?”

“Because when it’s the only way I can get you to play with me you silly goose! Now, listen to the rules. When you say ‘green light’ I’ll start tickling you. When you say ‘red light’ I’ll stop.”

“Wow, that’s, ummm, pretty simple. Ok, I say red light.”

“No, no, no. There are more rules than that! If you wait too long to say ‘green light’ I might just start tickling on my own. And if I start without a green light I probably won’t stop the first time you say red light. Got it?”

“Ummm, no,” answered Tara.

“Too bad, the game starts now!”

Tara shifted her eyes all around, the Leshii could be anywhere. If not for her invisibility the witch could just snatch her out of the air. Now with her being out of sight and so quick the odds of getting a solid grip were slim.

“I’m waiting,” said the Leshii.

Tara had her right leg crossed over the left; suddenly her right shoe was slipped off her foot. Quickly the blonde pushed her stocking-covered sole against the carpet. “What are you doing?”

“If the light doesn’t change soon I’m gonna run it,” teased the Leshii. The pixie tickled the tops of Tara’s toes through her pantyhose.

It didn’t tickle too badly but it startled Tara significantly. Her covered foot shifted over the right one, effectively pushing the Leshii aside.

“If you don’t play along,” warned the Leshii, “I’m going to start tickling the girl next to you. I bet she’ll enjoy my love!”

“Fine,” whimpered Tara, “I say green light.”

“Yippee!” cheered the Leshii. She flew up and started teasing Tara under her chin. The witch tried to snatch the pixie out of the air but the target was too quick and evaded the attempt. Next the Leshii shot down to Tara’s flank and gave her ribs a good tickle. Tara’s arm smashed against the sensitive side; she fidgeted in her seat to get away from the fingers.

The girl sitting in front of Tara craned her head around and said, “What’s wrong with you? We’re trying to listen to this you know.” Tara’s turned red with embarrassment and whispered “sorry” back to the girl.

By now the Leshii was playfully poking Tara’s tummy. None of this was sufficient to make Tara laugh; however, it did make her wiggle around like a lunatic.

“Gitchie gitchie gitchie. Oh Tara, you’re my favorite girl ever! Did you know that?”

The witch hastily whispered, “Red light, red light!”

The Leshii withdrew the tickling fingers and giggled merrily to herself. “This is so much fun, don’t you think?”

“Stop it, please,” begged Tara.

“Is the light going to change soon?” teased the Leshii. “That girl in front of you is starting to look very tasty to me…”

“Fine, green light.”

Tara braced her hands against the armrest; no matter what the bratty Leshii did next she had to be ready. Despite her preparation she was caught completely off guard by the pixie’s next avenue of attack. To Tara’s horror she felt something slip under the edge of her dress.

“Oh no, please, Leshii, don’t, don’t do that, please!” Tara’s whispers were frantic.

“Kitchie kitchie kitchie!” The Leshii began tickling Tara’s thighs.

The poor witch wasn’t prepared for that kind of touching; Tara burst out with rolling giggles. “Tee hee hee hee hee, stop that! He he he he he, red light! He he he!”

“Ms. Maclay!?” bellowed the professor.

Tara opened her eyes and looked around; everyone was staring right at here. Mercifully the Leshii had stopped on the red light but now the blonde had to figure out a way to explain her odd behavior. Suddenly Tara wished she could turn invisible too.

“I am waiting for an explanation,” said the professor. “Or do you think that my lecture is a comedy routine?!”

“I-I-I… I’m sorry Doctor Wittlehorn,” said Tara. Her nervousness showed as she found it difficult to speak without stuttering. “It, w-w-w… won’t happen again.”

“See that it doesn’t,” said the professor. “I expect a little common courtesy from my students, you are no exception.” The teacher resumed her lecture; Tara felt like she could die right now.

“I better see a green light soon,” said the Leshii with a giggle.

“Get out of my dress you little brat,” whispered Tara. Many of her classmates exchanged odd looks upon hearing that.

“I love the fact that no one else can hear me. It’s like we’re on a desert island, just you and me. How romantic would that be Tara?”

“You’re sick, this game is over.”

“What?! If you don’t play I’ll make you sorry.”

“I already am. Summoning you was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.”

“Maybe, but I’m going to make you look even stupider if you don’t play with me!” The Leshii flew out from under Tara’s dress and kissed Tara’s bracelet. Suddenly Tara’s wrist began to feel extremely light; in fact it felt so light that the girl’s arm began to lift.

“Don’t, please don’t. Green light! Do you hear me Leshii, I said green light. Now put my arm down. Hurry!”

It was too late; the professor had seen the arm go up. “Ms. Maclay, what in the world is so important that you had to interrupt me a second time?!”

“Umm, nothing… Doctor Wittlehorn, it’s, umm, n-n-nothing.” Tara’s heart stopped as she felt a new sensation, the Leshii was slowly running her fingers up the witch’s ribcage. The hand not lifted by fairy magic darted over, trying to cover her vulnerable flank.

“No one raises her hand for nothing in this class. Now ask your question. And stand up! If your interruption was so important then you can STAND WHILE YOU TALK!” The professor looked furious; Tara began to sweat from fear.

Trembling, Tara stood up. Without warning the Leshii gave her a vigorous tickling in the underarm. Tara snickered and brought her free hand to rub the tickly armpit, the touching made her wiggle all around while everyone watched.

“What the hell are you doing Ms. Maclay?’

“I’m, tee hee hee hee, very sorry. I have, he he he, a problem, hehehe! Oh no! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Red light! Hahahahahahahaha! Red light!”

“Oh, you have a problem?!” roared the professor. “Well young lady, I think you now have another very big problem! I want you out of my class, NOW!!!”

“Oh gawd… please… red light! Hehehehe! Damn it, red light now! He he he he he he he!”

With fairy reflexes the Leshii zipped down and back under Tara’s dress. A sadistic grin spread over the pixie’s lips as she began tickling the backs of Tara’s knees. Unable to ignore the teasing, Tara kicked her legs in futile attempt to avoid the tickling fingers.

“Ha ha ha ha ha! Please stop! Hahahaha, red light!”

“Uh oh, I’m gonna go higher,” teased the Leshii, “I’m gonna go higher and everyone is gonna see you dance for them…” Making good on the threat, the Leshii worked the backs of Tara’s thighs without a shred of mercy.

“NOOO!! HAHAHAHAHA! Cut that out! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Oh Tara, you have such a cute tush! I just love the way you squeal when I tickle you there. Coochie coochie!”

“HEEEEEEEEeeeeee! Oh no! Hahahaha…don’t! HEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Tara’s free hand was pushing at her backside, swatting at the Leshii with little luck. Her other hand was still raised high in the air. Although her eyes were clamped shut, from the laughter, she could still feel all the eyes of the room on her. The combination of embarrassment and being tickled on the behind proved to be more than she could tolerate. Tara’s scooped up her books and tried to run out of the class. The Leshii wasn’t about to make it easy, several pinches and tickles on Tara’s rear made the witch squeal repeatedly on her way out the door.

“HEEEEEEEEHEHEHEhehehehehehe! Hahahahahahahaha, knock that off! HEEEEEEEEEEEEhehehehehehe! Hahahahahaha!”

Once outside the room Tara shoved her backside against the wall. The agile Leshii flew between Tara’s legs and planted her lips on the witch’s panties, they pressed against Tara’s pleasure center.

“Don’t you dare!” screamed Tara.

The Leshii gave Tara a soft kiss right over her vagina. The thin cloth of her underwear didn’t block an ounce of the fairy’s magic; the kiss hit Tara like a runaway bus. Tara saw stars; she threw her head back and shook with delight. Books spilled all over the floor and laughter mixed with screams of joy. The sensation was terribly ticklish and it made Tara cackle. At the same time it was like a supernova of raw pleasure. Both sensations overwhelmed her and she slumped to the ground in a giggling fit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Does my little Tara like that touch? What a naughty girl you are.”

The Leshii willed Tara’s suspended arm to drop; it fell to Tara’s side like a limp noodle. Tara just lay there against the wall with a silly kind of grin on her face. The kiss had blown her mind and it would be a few moments before she remembered where she was. Her right hand half-heartedly pushed at her dress, trying to move the Leshii away from her crotch before any more mischief took place.

Various people in the hall stopped in their tracks and stared. Several girls brought their hands to their mouths in shock; several boys smiled broadly.

The Leshii flew out of Tara’s dress and began caressing the blonde’s face. “Don’t you like playing with me Tara? We could go home and play with Willow. We could make her feel so good that she’d never come down from it.”

Tara had a glossed-over look in her eyes; her voice was a little ragged as she replied. “I don’t know if you mean to be so evil or not… but you can’t just do these things to people. Leshii, you’re humiliating me. I have to go to class here… ohhhhhh….” Tara lost her words as an aftershock rocked her body.

“No worries my sweet princess, I’ll make them forget everything.” The Leshii snapped her fingers. All of the people in the hall began walking to wherever they were headed before Tara’s eruption into the hallway. No one seemed to be paying Tara any attention.

“How’d you do that?”

“Fairy magic. You’re invisible now, just like me. So we can play and no one has to see. Does that make you happy? I want you to be happy Tara.”

Looking up, Tara could now see the small fairy hovering in air in front of her. It was hard to hate the Leshii all of the time, she really did look innocent when she chose to. Tara tried hard to think about all the trouble the pixie had made; she couldn’t let her emotions be manipulated any longer.

“I have to send you back,” said Tara weakly, “you’re too much trouble for one world to handle.”

The Leshii put her hands on her hips and stuck out her tongue at Tara. “Why are you girls so serious all the time. I work so hard to make you silly and still you insist on fighting me. Well, if you want to be that way, I’ll have to demand a green light.”

“Please Leshii,” begged Tara as she lifted her hands. “No more tickles! I’m exhausted.”

“Where do you want it? Your belly? How about those ticklish armpits? I wouldn’t mind giving you another present in that special spot between your legs…” The Leshii winked. “Or would you rather I fly into that classroom and give your classmates something to laugh about?”

“Fine, green light. You can… umm… just tickle my feet and get it over with.”

“That’s the spirit Tara! I’m making a new rule; if you ask for a red light I’ll start tickling the other students.”

“NO! Leshii, you can’t change the rules now!”

“I just did. You have such pretty feet Tara; I might have to rip those stockings off, after some tickles of course.” The Leshii flew down to Tara’s ankles and yanked her remaining shoe off.

Tara drew in a deep breath and balled her fists. She tried to banish the anxiety from her mind; it was important to remember that she wasn’t super-ticklish. At least not nearly as bad as Willow was. If she could just keep her cool she might be able to make it through this. There was no reason to make this easy for the Leshii so Tara yanked her legs back, folding them under her body.

“Tickles, tickles, tickles,” teased the Leshii. She winked again and changed shape, now looking just like Buffy! Tara stared in horror and the Leshii reached down and plucked the witch’s ankles out into the open. Pulling as hard as she could, Tara discovered she couldn’t get her feet free of the Leshii’s grasp.

“Slayer strength is a bitch, huh Tara?” said the Leshii. She started making spidery motions with her fingers, tickling at the air so Tara could see what was about to happen to her. “Any time you want this to stop just call for a red light… of course then the other kids will get it twice as bad.”

Tara’s feet shifted in front of one another as she anticipated the first tickles. Even though Tara’s squirming was delightful to watch the Leshii wanted to make this especially cruel for Tara. Therefore the pixie, who was kneeling, wrapped her hand around Tara’s right ankle and pulled it up to eye level. Instinctively Tara tried to kick her other foot up to cover the right one, the grappled leg was pulled out pretty far and she was unable to wiggle into a protective position.

A single index finger slipped down the sole of Tara’s foot. The witch caught her breath; she knew it was only the beginning. Being tickled by someone who looked just like Buffy was surreal; Tara wished she’d knock it off and stop replicating her friends.

Like a careful surgeon the Leshii had her eyes locked on Tara’s foot, her fingernail was the scalpel that slipped back up the foot with a feathery-light touch. When Tara jumped the Leshii knew it was getting to the girl, another slow trip back down the foot caused the toes to twitch.

“This little piggy went to market,” sang the Leshii. She gently wiggled Tara’s big toe.

Tara stared back with wide-eyes. This was really getting weird, even for Sunnydale. No one had played “This Little Piggy” with her since she was young. Back in those days she’d always cracked up with helpless laughter; she hoped she’d grown tougher since then. Either way, she was about to find out.

“This little piggy stayed home.” The next toe in line was wiggled accordingly; the Leshii slipped her thumbnail down Tara’s foot. The witch jerked her foot involuntarily.

“This little piggy got roast beef.” The Leshii nuzzled her nose against Tara’s stocking and giggled. “Mmmm, I love the way you smell.” She inhaled deeply and wiggled her nose against the arch of Tara’s foot.

Tara’s face was that of pure disgust. “Is that necessary?”

“Sure it is, because… this little piggy got none!” After wiggling the toe and Leshii gave Tara’s foot a big, wet kiss. Pixie dust flew.

The witch clamped a hand against her mouth; the urge to giggle accompanied a flood of silliness. Those blasted kisses were irresistible; she tried hard to maintain her composure despite the fairy magic. Supernaturally they made Tara feel playful even as she fought to remain serious.

“I wonder if my sweet Tara is going to laugh?” teased the Leshii as she wiggled Tara’s little toe. “It’s time for the best part… you do know what happens now? Don’t you?”

Tara kept her hand over her mouth, underneath her teeth were clamped down shut. The sensation of having her toe wiggled was driving her nuts, the pixie’s kiss made it hard not to regress. When Tara was younger she couldn’t hold still when her feet were touched, she’d crack up the moment someone tickled them. She felt that way again now, the playfulness and anticipation made her squirm around. Glaring eyes were focused on the Leshii, they silently screamed a message, “No, don’t do it”.

The Leshii picked up on every delicious thought in Tara’s mind. “Well, this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!” One hand held Tara’s ankle still with Slayer-strength, the other hand motioned like a claw. All five fingernails touched down on the pantyhose and began scratching briskly. From right under the toes, down the insteps, to the heel, and back up the arches went those tickly fingers.

Bucking wildly, Tara pounded her fists against the tiles of the floor. Her upturned lips trembled; giggles were just a half-step away. Her pretty blue eyes closed, however, not being able to see the Buffy-impersonator didn’t take any of the edge off those fingernails. It was terrible torture and it was impossible to think about anything but how much it tickled.

“Wow Tara, you really are a tough girl. You handled that like a champ.” The Leshii poked a fingernail into the pantyhose, making a small hole. “I like the taste of tough girls’ feet, especially right before they crack up!”

With a tug the stocking was torn in two, leaving Tara’s right foot bare. Without missing a beat the Leshii stuck out her tongue and gave Tara’s tootsies a nice long lick.

“Someone help me, please let this end!” cried Tara who looked absolutely mortified as her foot was licked from heel to toes and back. It tickled a little; it grossed her out a lot.

“You taste great! And I’m not just saying that, you really are a rare catch. Tara, I have to admit, I think I’m falling in love with you.”

Tara rolled her eyes in response. “If you loved me you wouldn’t torture me. Come on, stop with the tongue. I really don’t like that.”

“Well, since you don’t want a red light I guess I’ll just have to give this poor foot some love.” The Leshii turned her glance as if speaking right to Tara’s foot. “Poor little toes, don’t worry, I know just what you need.”

Scratching fingers touched down on the bare flesh of Tara’s arch. Tara jumped like she’d touched a live wire, her toes scrunched down reflexively. The assaulted foot was still pulled up and out beyond her reach, leaving her in a rather uncomfortable position, and fresh attempts to maneuver her other foot in front proved impossible. For a half-second she almost slipped and let a giggle escape, with every ounce of strength she reined the chuckle in and suppressed the urge to laugh.

“Why fight it Tara? It’s fun to laugh, and it’s healthy for you too. You have such a pretty laugh; it fits you, since you’re such a lovely woman. I’m not going to stop until I hear that laugh…”

The Leshii slobbered her tongue all over Tara’s toes, giving them a tickly bath. Meanwhile, her fingernails were still scritching away at Tara’s defenseless arch. The witch was bouncing up and down on the floor, one hand was clenched in a tight fist while the other slapped against the floor over and over. Blonde hair flew as Tara turned her head from side to side, trying to find some way to distract herself from the tickles. There was nothing in the world that could do it though, the constant scratching and licking overwhelmed all other rational thought.

“I’m calling for a rule change,” said the Leshii. “I’m going to start tickling the other students unless... hmm…unless you say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Yeah, say it without laughing! Do it right now or else I start cracking up your classmates!”

Tara shook her head, she wasn’t about to open her mouth.

“There’s a whole class full of kids right past that door. They’ll appreciate my love if you can’t!”

With a deep breath Tara surrendered to the inevitable. “Supercalllahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh GAWD! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

The Leshii squealed with delight and gave all five toes a nice warm kiss. “That’s such a pretty sound! You laugh like an angel. Sing it Tara; say the word all the way through and I’ll give you a break!”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha, supaahahahahahahaha! Supercalahahahahahahahahaaaa! Fragalahahahahahaaa! List…hahahahahaha…shus…hahahahahahahahahahaa!”

Making a mock face of concern, the Leshii judged Tara’s attempt at the word, “I don’t know if that quite counts. You’d better try again.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I promise you’ll get a break if you say it. I’ll even let you laugh while you do it. Come on sweetheart, give it a try.” The Leshii crammed her fingertips under Tara’s toes; the witch’s laughter raised an octave when those tickle worms started wiggling around. More kisses were lavished across Tara’s soles followed by a long lick up her instep.

“Hehehehehehehe, supercalafrahahahahahahaha! Gelisthahahahahahahaha! Hehehehehehe! Ikkk! Hahahahahahaha! Doshious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Alright, close enough for government work.” The Leshii released Tara’s ankle.

A tenth of a second later the witch yanked her foot away. She rubbed her hands over the sole of the ticklish foot, trying to massage the sting of the Leshii’s touches away. The broad smile on Tara’s face betrayed the rage building inside her.

“He he he he, don’t do that again! He he he he he.”

“Oh stop, you loved it,” said the Leshii. “If you hate it then don’t smile.”

“You know damn well why I’m smiling,” said Tara. “And when Willow finds out about what you did to me she’ll turn you inside out! She’s cast a spell that will do worse to you than tickle!”

“What’s she gonna do, rip my skin off or something?” mocked the Leshii. “Psst, here’s a hint. I already dealt with Willow. We had a fine time together before I came over here.”

Tara put her head in her hands and sobbed. “What have I done to my friends?! How could I have been so stupid as to summon you?”

“Quit beating yourself up Tara,” said the Leshii. “You are too smart and too lovely to have so little confidence. Why don’t we have some invisible fun together? That will make you feel better.”

“I wanna go home,” whimpered Tara. “I hope Willow figured out how to get rid of you.”

The smile slipped from the Leshii’s lips as Tara began crying in earnest. “No, no, don’t do that! Tara, please, don’t be sad. Let me make you happy!”

Still in the form of Buffy, the Leshii grabbed Tara’s wrists and held them at the girl’s sides. A quick kiss was planted on Tara’s right cheek, then the left, then the right again. Any attempt to resist was futile, the Leshii’s super-strength kept Tara pinned. Plus, the magic kisses were manipulating Tara’s emotions, causing her to feel pleasant and warm inside.

The resulting laughter was slow at first but building fast. Tara kept turning her head away, as soon as she did the Leshii would simply kiss the newly exposed cheek. By the fifth kiss Tara’s eyes were lit up and she was giggling merrily.

“Hehehehehehehe, cut that out! Hehehehehehehehe! Stop! Hehehehehehehe!”

“Everyone loves my kisses,” said the Leshii. She planted one square on Tara’s lips. Soon the witch’s laughter went from bubbling to outright roaring; the Leshii held the kiss as long as she could but Tara’s laughter made it difficult.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (gasp) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Now that’s a happy girl, and a happy Tara is what I like to see!” The Leshii let go of Tara’s wrists and began tickling her flanks and abdomen. All the pixie dust coming off of those kisses had made Tara beyond giddy; she swatted half-heartedly at the tickling hands and laughed like a lunatic.

By not using all of her available strength the Leshii encouraged Tara to wrestle out of her predicament. Soon the two were rolling on the ground, both laughing their heads off. The Leshii kept landing kisses on Tara’s face and each one keyed the witch up a little more.

“Oh gawd, I’m in Hell!” cried Tara between giggles. She rolled on top of the Buffy-shaped Leshii.

“Oh no Tara, this is Heaven,” the Leshii beamed a content smile at the witch. She liked being pinned under Tara and she prayed the witch might tickle her.

“Hehehehehehehehe, I have to get, hehehehehehehe, away from you!” Tara managed to say before falling off of the Leshii. The witch wrapped her arms around herself and laughed madly.

The Leshii smuggled a hand under Tara’s left armpit and wiggled her fingers. The witch squealed and pulled the hand out of her ticklish underarm. Quick as lightning the Leshii brought her other hand behind Tara’s left knee and began teasing. More squeals followed as Tara fought off the tickly fingers.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get out of there!” howled Tara as the Leshii slipped her hands under Tara’s dress. It looked too much like Buffy was trying to tickle Tara’s thighs, the entire affair crept Tara out. You wouldn’t have known it though because each touch made the girl laugh and kick with delight.

“This isn’t fair,” said the Leshii, “I’m doing all the touching. Come on Tara, come and get me!” The Leshii wiggled away and looked back with pleading eyes; all she wanted was for Tara to pursue her.

Disappointment was all the followed, even in her giddy haze Tara still knew that this wasn’t right. She gave all the outward signs of someone deliriously happy, someone enraptured with play and joy. It was all supernatural though and Tara shook her head back at the Leshii even as more giggles escaped her lips. Tara kept thinking of Willow and that one thought kept her anchored in reality.

“Get, hahahahahahahaha, away from me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Tara picked herself up off the floor and tried to run away. Uncontrollable laughter went with her, causing her to fall back down a few times. Each slip was followed by several seconds of mirth; she couldn’t help but giggle at her own terror. The magic of the Leshii had turned Tara into a helpless gigglebox and everything cracked her up even as she tried to flee. Finally once she was outside, breathing the fresh summer air, Tara’s head began to clear. Soon the magic wore off, she became visible again as the last chuckles died on her lips. Now free of the magic her heart skipped a beat, she knew that something had to be done to stop the Leshii’s rampage through Sunnydale. Even thought she lacked shoes Tara broke into a sprint, she had to get home fast!

Back in the hall the Leshii pouted. Her shape changed from Buffy to Willow, then to Tara, and then finally to her natural form as a pixie. Glistening tears formed and flowed down her tiny face as she processed her day thus far.

“I would have loved you, better than that other girl. I only wanted to make you happy Tara. Fine then… maybe I should just get rid of that other girl. Willow likes to be tickled; a death by laughter should be her dream come true!”

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Willow’s head shot up from the book she’d been reading.

“That’s it!” she cried and she slammed her hand down on the page for good measure. Next to her fingers there was a picture inscribed in the book, a picture of a small winged creature that looked all too familiar. Underneath the illustration were complete instructions on how to undo the Leshii’s summoning spell. The directions were somewhat involved and Willow knew she would need some help to pull the spell off. Right away she leapt off her bed and headed for Buffy’s room.

“Buffy?” Willow called through the Slayer’s bedroom door. “I know it was a late night but I think I have a way to get ready of Ms. Tickles. I’m gonna need some help though. Are you up?”

There was no answer, not even a sound.

“Hey, come on Buffy, I mean it. This morning she almost got away with casting a spell on me. A really creepy one too. We gotta send her back, like pronto.”

Still there was no answer.

“How can you still be asleep?” asked Willow. She turned the knob so she could peek in.

Inside she could see Buffy, still suspended in the air above her broken bed. The Slayer’s head was thrown back, leaving her blonde hair dangling. Buffy wasn’t making a sound but her eyes were wild, darting about. Her body was soaked with sweat and her chest kept heaving like she was trying to laugh but hadn’t the remaining strength. Tucked in her pajamas was the magic feather, left in a perfect position to titillate the bound Slayer’s tummy.

“Oh no! Buffy!” Willow dashed in and plucked the feather out of Buffy’s waistband. “Speak to me! Are you alright?”

Buffy looked up, her eyes were crazed. Upon meeting Willow’s gaze the Slayer just started motioning her lips like she was laughing, however, no sound came from her. She’d been tickled for so long that her body couldn’t downshift right away; physically the Slayer still felt the feather exciting her belly.

“What did that bitch do to you? Don’t worry Buffy; I’ll get you out of this!” Willow proceeded to weave a spell of undoing; suddenly the scarves lost their enchantment and dropped Buffy onto the mattress. The silencing magic was also undone and the room was filled with Buffy’s gasps and coughs. Occasionally she even giggled but for the most part she was resigned to silent laughter. All that tickling has put her on the edge of a nervous breakdown and it made Willow fret terribly.

“Oh Buffy, I wish I’d known this was happening to you,” said Willow, “it’ll be alright. Just try and calm down. That’s it, just relax. Shhhhhh, it’ll be ok. Just breathe.”

She tried to make Buffy comfortable; she brushed her hair back and rubbed the area of her stomach that had been tortured by the feather. After about ten minutes Buffy found her capacity to speak again.

“Willow (cough) we have to (cough) (cough) stop her now.”

“I found a spell to do Buffy; as soon as we get to the Magic Box we can send her back to fairyland. She’s locked up right now, safe and sound.”

“No, Willow! (cough) She can get out of her cage (cough).”

Once Buffy seemed a little more recovered Willow headed downstairs. Sure enough, the Leshii’s cage was empty. The redhead crossed her arms in frustration.

At that moment Tara came flying in the front door. She was so out of breath from running that she stumbled onto the couch and collapsed. Aching feet were lifted onto the coffee table, she’d made the trip barefoot and it hadn’t felt all that great.

“Baby?!” cried Willow. “What’s wrong? Where are your shoes? Your stocking is ripped open!”

“(huff puff) Leshii... (huff puff) Long story… Will, I’m so sorry for this. This is all my fault, I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be,” replied Willow. She kissed Tara’s forehead and smiled. “You couldn’t have known.” Willow sat down on the coffee table and moved Tara’s sore feet onto her lap where they could be properly rubbed. “What you did, casting the summoning spell, was really a sweet gesture. And I have a gift for you now too.”

“What’s that?” asked Tara. She sighed as Willow’s massaging fingers relieved some of the punishment her soles had experienced.

“I know how to send Leshii packing!” answered Willow. “There’s a whole incantation in my book upstairs. It says how to do everything. All I need are a few things from the shop.”

“Then let’s get to work,” said Buffy as she came downstairs. The Slayer had thrown on some jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was still a mess but there was no time for vanity, the Leshii had to be put out of business.

Checking on Dawn revealed she’d been enchanted with some kind of sleep. Willow figured the best bet for undoing the magic slumber was to banish the Leshii; Buffy agreed with the plan and urged everyone to hurry. Once Tara got some footwear the threesome were off to the Magic Box. And nearby, invisibly, the Leshii watched and plotted.

Next Episode: A spell to end the Leshii’s rampage!

I just noticed, much to my chagrin, that the message board has been reformatting parts of my stories. I write them in Word and do a cut & paste, I hadn’t realized that certain things were bounced by the forum.

Wherever you might have noticed spaces that looked out of place in previous stories there were actually small sound descriptions. For example, if Buffy were coughing I might type “(cough) (cough)” in her dialogue. Before I was surrounding the descriptions with a symbol that this board thinks is a command, ergo it edited them out.

Not that it really matters, but I went back and reedited all the stories I’ve posted so the dialogue is correct now. Sounds the girls make now appear in parenthesis so the board won’t screen them out. A few things that didn’t make sense before will make sense now; for the sake of perfection I wanted to note the change.

Thanks again for all the nice things you guys have been saying; it’s good to know that I don’t suck, at least not too much.

Midnight

You are awesome man, this has been a great series. I am a huge Buffy fan as well. Keep writing like that and you'll be right up there with Primetime, or maybe you already are.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to copy you with my Smallville series. It was a personal request from Anna to use the Shapeshifter, and I just went from there. Just wanted to clear that up so you wouldn't get any wrong ideas.

jersey_tickler said:
You are awesome man, this has been a great series. I am a huge Buffy fan as well. Keep writing like that and you'll be right up there with Primetime, or maybe you already are.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to copy you with my Smallville series. It was a personal request from Anna to use the Shapeshifter, and I just went from there. Just wanted to clear that up so you wouldn't get any wrong ideas.

Thanks for the thumbs up; I'm glad you've enjoyed the series thus far.

I don't feel copied at all in your Shapeshifter story. If you find an arc that works for you I suggest going with it. Don't worry, there are no wrong ideas to clear. Keep up the good work!

Midnight

Last edited:
Cool tale, we are mega impressed. Anyway, since Anna and I both wanted the shapeshifter story thought we should clear that up. Anyway, lovely story. We have so many plans right now and some involve this series!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back