• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic Comedy Tickles

Lukku

TMF Novice
Now, recently, I have been really getting into some classic British comedy. My favourite two comedies have tickle scenes in them, but they are not really too good in terms of tickles, but I still think that they are cool.
1. Monty Python (M/M) - in the first episode (Whither Canada) there is a sketch called "The Funiest Joke In The World" which is set in WW2. In the Flying Circus version there is an interrigation scene which involves John Cleese, Graham Chapman and Michael Palin. Cleese keeps asking (in a German accent, he's a Gestapo officer, along with Chapman, Palin is a British officer from the Joke Squad) Palin about the joke. Palin then goes "How do you make a Nazi cross?" Cleese, who becomes confused, then says "I don't know, how do you make a Nazi cross?" Palin replies "Tread on his corns!" which he does. Cleese then hops about shouting "Gott in Himmel! Zat's not funny!" then fake hits him, with Chapman clapping to make the noise. Cleese then says "If you don't tell me ze joke, I shall hit you properly!" The reply given is "I can stand physical pain, you know." Cleese, in a mood, says "Ach, you're no fun. Alright Otto!" To which Otto (Chapman) produces a feather out of his pocket, which makes Palin beg "Oh no, anything but that please!" Cleese tells Chapman to "Tickle him!" Chapman then tickles Palin with the feather, which produces giggles from Palin and him saying "Alright, I'll tell you." He then kills the officers by revealing the joke to them.

2. Blackadder - (*/M, M/F) The first one of these two scenes is in the last episode of the first series. It involves Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson) being captured by the group of the most evil men in the country and put into a machine which chops off his hands, his earlobes, crushes his genitalia and "tickles what is left of his underarms" with feathers. Then the group leave, take some drinks from two women who are Baldrick (Tony Robinson) and Percy (Tim McInnerny) in disguise. The group are then poisoned. Baldrick and Percy cheer and then they hear in the distance Blackadder going "Urrg... aahhh... ha-ha-ha." after what the machine does to him.
The second scene is in the first episode of series 2. It involves Blackadder and a girl called Kate (Gabrielle Glaister), who is dressed up like a boy who is called Bob so that she could get a job as a servant. In the middle of the episode, Bob/Kate reveals that he/she loves Blackadder. Now, at this point, Blackadder does not know that Bob is actually a girl in disguise, so he says "Well, well I'd naturally assume we were having a big lads joke about back-ticklers the way we healthy fellows often do and I'd probably grab you for a friendly wrestle and then we'd probably slap each others sides like jolly good chums and laugh at what it would be like if we really did fancy each other." Then Bob/Kate says "In that case my lord... I love you." They then play wrestle with each other (which could involve tickling, I'm not sure, but there is laughing from Bob/Kate), which gets more intimate, and they are about to kiss when Baldrick interupts the moment.

Now, I am wondering if there are any more tickling scenes in any other classic British comedies. If so I hope that they are better than the ones I've seen so far.

There was also this sketch where Benny was playing Cassonova (I think). He saw his lover kissing another man (played by the little old guy they had on the show) and he ran out to confront them. They saw him coming and she hid him under her huge skirt. Unfortunately, his cap had a long feather and it kept tickling her as she tired to explain herself to Benny.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back