• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rampage of the Leshii, Part 8 (F/FF)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer” and the characters involved belong to the Joss Whedon and those who’ve worked with him. This fan fiction shouldn’t be reproduced for profit. None of the characters involved in the action are less than 18 years of age. If something I write doesn’t line up with Buffy continuity then I suggest you re-watch every episode twice, by the time you're done you'll forget your question.

In previous episodes the kindhearted Tara accidentally summoned the Leshii, an attention starved fairy who thrives on tickling. Along with Buffy and Willow, Tara has been subject to the Leshii’s fantasies. Finally the girls have come up with the spell that will send the Leshii away and they headed to the Magic Box for spell supplies.

“Rampage of the Leshii, Part 8”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! PLEASE! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Quick break! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Willow was beating her fists against the table as unstoppable laughter flooded from her lips. Currently the redhead was lying on her belly across the Magic Box’s big round table. Squirming like a worm on a hook did little to alleviate her torment; she was denied the break and went on giggling herself into a fit.

Sitting on the edge of the table was Buffy. The Slayer’s hands had a firm yet gentle grip on Willow’s ankles. The lovely blonde cast a look over her shoulder and felt sorry for her ticklish friend.

“Just a little bit longer Will,” said Buffy, “you can hang in there.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NOT AGAIN! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

On the floor next to Buffy was a chair, in that chair was Tara. With one hand she kept a huge tome of sorcery open to the correct page. With the other she dipped a long quill pen into a jar of magic ink. With a flick of the wrist she lifted the pen’s sharp end to the soles of Willow’s feet. A bucket with soapy water and several brushes sat on the floor nearby.

“Hold still this time,” instructed Tara. “If you make me mess up I’ll have to wash your tootsies clean and start again.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Tara concentrated on reproducing the glyphs on the page on Willow’s foot. It was extremely hard work; every time she scraped the quill across her lover’s soles she’d jump and wiggle. Even with Buffy holding her down it was tough to draw magic runes on such a ticklish target.

“Damn,” said Tara, “when she bucked I drew a line wrong. I’m going to have to clean her foot up and start again.”

“NOOOOhohohohohohohohoho! STTTAAAWWWPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Applying the soapy brush to Willow’s bare feet made the girl go ballistic. She thrashed in Buffy’s grip and pounded her fists on every nearby surface.

“There has to be another way to do this,” said Buffy. “She can’t hold still long enough for you to complete the runes. What is this, the fourth time? The fifth?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! SIXTH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“The spell is very precise,” replied Tara, who had to shout over Willow’s renewed giggles. “That’s the way magic works. This demon has a tickle motif and the counter-spell reflects that. They have to be drawn on the bottoms of her feet.”

Willow’s laughter calmed as Tara put the brush back in the bucket. The girl was starting to sweat from laughing so much and her nerves were positively on fire. “Phew! He he he he he, I couldn’t take another second, he he he, why do we have to doodle on my feet? I don’t want this job; I nominate Tara as the new tickle totem for this spell!”

“It has to be you,” said Tara. “We need Buffy to fight off the Leshii if she shows up. And I am the only one who can chant the final incantation.”

“Why’s that?” asked Buffy.

“Well, umm…” Tara’s face blushed as she answered, “the spell says that only a pure woman can speak the final words… umm… one who has never known a man’s touch, if you know what I mean.”

“Ah,” replied Buffy with a nod, “so it pays to be a lesbian, eh?”

“Some days more than others… HAHAHAHAHA!” joked Willow just before she began giggling her head off. Tara was trying to draw the runes again and the sensation was much more than a ticklish girl like Willow could resist.

“Hold her tight Buffy,” said Tara, “this is the part where I have to get under her toes. If she flinches we’ll lose the whole thing.”

“OH GAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Buffy reached down and yanked Willow’s toes back, giving Tara a clear canvas to paint on. The quill’s tip looked sharp and Buffy had to wince as it was stroked under Willow’s pink digits. The flesh underneath those toes looked so tender and the quill was a merciless instrument of tickle torture. Willow bucked like a wild woman. She grabbed the table edge with her fingers and pulled with all her might, trying to get free of Buffy’s grip. Luckily the Slayer was ready and Willow found no respite from Tara’s calligraphy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (huff puff) COME ON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HURRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“There we go,” said Tara as she applied the last stroke of the pen. “All done.”

Buffy released Willow; the redhead immediately flipped onto her backside and shook her feet in the air. Wiggling her toes helped to take some of the sting off of her feet. She knew she couldn’t rub her feet against the carpet, or even each other, or it would risk spoiling the magic ink.

“You enjoyed torturing me!” said Willow to Tara. Her tone was half-hearted; it was obviously a playful accusation.

Tara winked back; they both knew that Willow was getting off on having her feet tickled. Willow’s fetish for tickling was almost as severe as the Leshii’s, the only difference being that Willow had a moral compass. The Leshii had no problems with tricking and manipulating her victims to satisfy her ticklish cravings.

“Buffy, could you go get me some barb root from the stockroom?” asked Tara.

“Sure thing,” replied Buffy. She hoped down from the table and went downstairs to the Magic Box basement. The shelves had all kinds of magical components on them and it wasn’t going to be easy to find the root.

“Hi there,” said the Leshii as she flew out of the shadows.

“You!” cried Buffy. The Slayer tried to get her hands up in defense but the fairy had surprise on her side. A warm kiss was planted right on Buffy’s lips. As the pixie dust flew Buffy suddenly felt undeniably drowsy and relaxed. Her shoulders slumped, her legs weakened, and finally Buffy collapsed into a sleepy heap on the cold floor.

“Nighty night girlie,” sang the Leshii. She gave Buffy another kiss for good measure. Unable to fight the urge to sleep, Buffy curled up and drifted away. “So they think they’re going to get rid of me with a spell? Well, if they screw it up I’ll get to stay here forever. And I intend to make sure they screw it up!”

With a wink the Leshii changed form, now she looked like Buffy. She grabbed the barb root and headed upstairs. Tara had just finished drawing a circle of sand on the floor; Willow had scooted off the table and to the circle’s edge. The redhead was careful not to brush her soles against the carpet; any disruption to the glyphs would cause the spell to go haywire.

“Thanks Buffy,” said Tara as she took the jar of root. “We’re all set. Now, once we start we can’t stop. So we’ll need Buffy to keep an eye out for the enemy while we’re casting. If anything interrupts the spell Leshii will be allowed to stay in our world forever. And I don’t think any of us want that.”

“The sooner she’s gone the better,” added Willow.

“Umm, yeah,” said the Leshii who was in Buffy’s shape.

In Tara’s hand was clutched the round-tailed cockatrice feather she’d initially used to summon the Leshii. That feather was the key component to the spell; it would have to be offered as a sacrifice for the banishment to proceed. She raised her hand above her head and pointed the feather up before entering the circle.

Willow began chanting in an arcane language. Tara picked up the chant and together they recited the words over and over. The symbols on Willow’s feet began to glow with a golden hue.

The chanting continued but Willow’s voice was rapidly rising in pitch. Her lips were turning up in a broad smile and Willow began involuntarily wiggling her toes. The glowing symbols began to feel tickly and it was getting more ticklish by the second. Willow clenched her fists and tried to ignore the itches and tickles; there was no turning back. If she started laughing it could ruin the whole spell.

From outside the circle the Leshii watched with concerned eyes. She had to pick her moment perfectly; there would be only one chance to strike.

Tara brought both of her hands together over her head; they clasped the cockatrice feather which was now beginning to glow.

“Goddess of the forest, I offer you this prize as recompense,” said Tara. “Take what is yours and rid us of this forest child. I raise it high in honor of you. Hear my call!”

The part of the spell that called for Willow to chant had come to an end. It had taken all of Willow’s strength to keep the words going while her feet were being tickled. From here on out her only job was to keep those symbols on the edge of the circle. Willow threw her head back and giggled merrily while her ticklish feet were titillated by the magic.

This was the moment; the Leshii rushed into the circle and confronted Tara.

“Buffy, no!” cried the witch.

The Leshii stared into Tara’s deep blue eyes and smiled. “I love you Tara Maclay. And I want to be with you forever. I can’t leave; I couldn’t live without your love.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehe, Leshii?! Hehehehehehehe, Oh no! Hehehehehehehe!” yelped Willow between giggles. Willow was helpless to interfere; if she stood up it would smear the runes on her feet and spoil the spell. All of her giggling made any defensive spellcasting impossible, she couldn’t hope to retain enough concentration while having her feet tickled.

“Leshii,” said Tara in a direct voice, “you don’t belong here. I know you think you’re being sweet but you can’t stay in my life. I love one woman and I always will, forever.”

“No, I won’t leave. You’ll never finish this spell! And you’ll see who the better woman is!”

By Tara’s perspective it looked just like Buffy was standing in front on her, grinning sadistically. There was no doubt it was the Leshii though. Her next actions proved it.

Slowly the Leshii drew out the words, “Coochie… coochie… coo…” Her index fingers poked into Tara’s dress just south of the blonde’s underarms. Slowly they scratched, back and forth.

Tara bit down, this was zero hour. She couldn’t let that feather drop before the forest goddess took it as her sacrifice. No matter what she had to be strong.

Using super strength, the Leshii grabbed the fabric of Tara’s dress and ripped two large holes along her sides. “We don’t need all this cloth in the way. We deserve to be closer than that, don’t you agree?” The fingernails slipped up Tara’s bare sides and into the wells of her armpits. The way they scratched was slow and sadistic.

Tara began to grin, losing the protection of her clothes made the tickling even worse.

The Leshii silently mouthed the words, “I love you” and leaned into Tara. Her lips pressed against the Blonde’s cheek. Tara turned her head but there was nowhere to run. Those lips parted and the tip of the Leshii’s tongue danced under Tara’s left ear, teasing the girl. When Tara turned her head the other way the Leshii just laughed and began nibbling on the newly exposed ear.

By this point Willow was in hysterics. She kicked her feet up and down, beating her heels against the carpet. It felt like fingernails were poking and scrapping, it was one of the worst kind of tickles a girl could experience. Control was slipping and the urge to wipe those tickly runes off her feet was strong.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Tara! Hahahahahahahaha, hurry it up! Hahahahahahahaha! I can’t, hahahahahahahahaha, stand it! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Aw, your poor baby can’t take the tickles,” cooed the Leshii into Tara’s ear. “Your girlie Willow sure is a ticklish thing. We could make her our pet, our playmate, and we’d take turns tying her up and making her laugh. Imagine the fun Tara; we could make all of Willow’s fantasies come true! You know she’d love ever second of it. And then we could make love all night, just like human girls do.”

The Leshii slipped her right hand into Tara’s dress and began scratching her fingernail against the witch’s left nipple. Normally her bra should have deflected some of the sensation but fairy magic was at work here. Not only did it shoot right through Tara’s underwear but it also felt ticklish. Very, very ticklish.

Meanwhile, the Leshii’s left hand was still tickle torturing Tara’s armpit. All five fingers were lightly dancing in the hollow, scratching and skritching from top to bottom and all points between.

With her waist pushed right against Tara’s midsection the Leshii could feel what was going on inside the girl. Her tummy was trembling with pent up laughter. Tara was wiggling her hips all around which inadvertently had the effect of exciting the Leshii’s pleasure center. The fairy grinned broadly; right now she loved having a human body.

“Are you going to be a tough girl?” teased the Leshii. “Is that what you are Tara, a tough girl? Miss Tough-stuff doesn’t want to laugh for me; she doesn’t want to drop those arms. I wonder if some luscious raspberries might soften you up? Hmm?”

Tara’s eyes grew wide, she shook her head to emote a strong “no” response to the Leshii’s words. In truth it was becoming excruciating to keep her arms up. The good news was that Tara wasn’t as ticklish as Willow; she was more of a 5 on a one to ten scale. The bad news was all the titillation the Leshii was unleashing. Even if it didn’t tickle enough to make the blonde laugh it still teased and her reflexes demanded that those arms come down to protect her weak spots. Her nipples were standing at attention, her underarms felt tickly as all get-out, and Tara wished the forest goddess would come for her damn feather already.

By this point Willow was rolling around on the floor with her hands wrapped around herself. Keeping her feet close to the circle was proving challenging. The closer her feet got the brighter the runes would glow, the more they’d glow the stronger they’d tickle. Ticklish tears rolled down Willow’s lovely cheeks as she thrashed on the Magic Box floor.

Ripping Tara’s dress off proved easy for the Leshii considering the super strength being in Buffy’s form gave her. When she was done Tara had only her bra, panties, and shoes on. The girl was a perfect vision of loveliness and the Leshii felt intoxicated by the woman standing helpless before her. The Leshii knelt on the carpet and played her fingers along the edge of Tara’s panties. She then took a deep breath.

“Please, no! Don’t do that Leshii! Please! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

The Leshii blew a zerbert right under Tara’s belly button. It cracked the girl up and she shook in the Leshii’s arms. Reaching around, the fairy grabbed Tara’s tush to hold her still before blowing the next belly blaster.

“HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! DON’T!!! HEHEhehehehehehehehehehe!”

Wildly squirming, Tara’s wrists dropped to the top of her head. Her fingers were clasped together tightly, wedged between them was the cockatrice feather. Involuntary response caused the muscles of Tara’s arm to pull down, only the strength in those interlocking fingers kept the feather aloft.

A wet tongue was thrust into Tara’s belly button, it jabbed and wiggled around. Fingernails scampered up the blonde’s bare flanks to attack ticklish targets. The fingers curled around, tickling the backs of Tara’s ribs. Then they swept forward and danced over her tummy.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! (cough) Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! Goddess! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hear me! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“All she hears are your sweet giggles,” said the Leshii. She blew another raspberry, causing Tara to shriek.

The situation was looking dire. The real Buffy was nowhere to be seen. Willow was out of the fight, hopelessly collapsed into a ball of giggles. And Tara was losing her mind; her fingers were beginning to slip. Tickling was terrible torture to the blonde, unlike Willow there was no pleasure in it for Tara.

“I’m gonna make your knees weak,” sang the Leshii. She lowered her lips from Tara’s tummy to her panties.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NOOOOOOOO!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!” Tara laughed at her own torture, the Leshii’s fingers were now tickling her backside and it was impossible for her to stop chuckling.

“Hey Willow,” called the Leshii, “watch this. I’ll show you how to blow this girl’s mind!” A single fingernail hooked into the top of Tara’s panties and yanked them down, leaving nothing between the witch and her tormentor.

Helpless to do anything, Willow just rolled on the floor and cackled. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, leave her, hahahahaha, alone! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Kissie, kissie, kissie,” teased the Leshii. She nuzzled into Tara’s love and gave it a long fairy kiss. Dust flew in all directions.

Tara gave a squeal of glee unlike anything sound she’d made before. Her body trembled and her head snapped back. For a moment the laughter stopped; her mouth was still open wide but there was no breath to fuel the sound. Eyes rolled back into her head, pleasure ripped through every inch of her body and soul. Nothing mattered anymore; no spell, no cockatrice feather, no nothing. All that existed in Tara’s world was the awesome power of the fairy’s magic. She had just been catapulted into heaven.

Her arms began to drop; instinct demanded that Tara hold the Leshii’s head in place for hope that another kiss might rock her body. As soon as she took in a breath Tara began to giggle in a silly, almost drunken, kind of way. She felt tickly all over and nearly exhausted from the pleasure of the Leshii’s touch. Every fiber of her being wanted another kiss even if it meant letting the Leshii stay.

Willow’s eyes sank when she saw the display, she knew they were doomed.

Then, suddenly, a portal opened in the ceiling above the circle. From the vortex came an emerald hand, it reached out and plucked the cockatrice feather from Tara’s grip just as her arms were coming down.

Willow began to howl with laughter, the runes on her feet with burning with tickles in response to the portal opening. Unable to tolerate it any longer, she furiously rubbed her feet against the carpet to make it stop. At this point in the spell there was nothing that would take the glyphs off; the redhead was forced to endure the most insidiously merciless tickling of her life. Willow thrashed like her body was on fire, desperate to escape the tickle torture.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAKE IT STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“THE OFFERING IS ACCEPTED!” boomed a voice from above. It sounded ancient and foreboding, like something coming from a cold, dark cave. The deep tone of the voice reminded Tara of a few “Star Trek” episodes; it defiantly had that 1960’s sci-fi quality to it.

“THE SACRIFICE IS COMPLETE! THE GODS OF THE FORESTS HEAR YOUR CALL! WE TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS!”

“No! No, no no!” cried the Leshii. “Don’t make me go back! I don’t want to go back! Please!”

The emerald hand shot down and grabbed the back of the Leshii’s shirt. She was yanked up into the portal and out of view. Tara stood with her jaw dropped and was amazed by what she was seeing.

“FORGIVE THE FOREST CHILD’S RAMPAGE; SHE KNOWS NOT WHAT SHE DOES!”

“Umm, OK,” replied Tara sheepishly.

“AND ANOTHER THING, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!” The portal winked out of existence, leaving the two girls alone.

The feeling on Willow’s feet stopped, the glyphs faded out of existence. The redhead’s hands immediately went to work trying to rub the after-tickles away from her tootsies. Tara rushed over and collapsed next to Willow, giving her the tightest hug her heart could muster.

“We did it!” cried Tara. “That pixie will never hurt you again!”

Willow lifted her eyes to meet Tara’s. “We did it, together.” The two smiled and locked lips. For the next several minutes the sound of two lovers kissing filled the Magic Box.

“Oh, my head,” grumbled Buffy as she came out the basement door. “What was all that noise… oh my God!!!?”

The wide-eyed Slayer spied Tara on top of Willow, kissing her passionately. Tara seemed to be lacking most of her clothes, including her panties, and Willow’s hands were getting a little frisky. The two stopped their antics upon hearing Buffy; Tara blushed and Willow kind of shrugged.

“Fine,” said Buffy dryly, “I’ll just go and wait for you to conjure another pervert demon… no wait, I already know two pervert demons!” The Slayer grumbled under her breath and stormed out the door.

“She’s jealous,” whispered Willow.

“No doubt,” replied Tara. “Should we go home?”

“Nah, you already have your clothes off,” whispered Willow. The two embraced each other and resumed their love making.

Elsewhere, in a forest far, far away: The Leshii appeared and changed back to her fairy-form. She quickly glanced around, the trees and animals were familiar.

“(Sigh) Back home again,” she mumbled.

“Tracy? Tracy is that you?!” yelled a voice out of the nearby tree. Down swooped another fairy. This one looked different from the Leshii; the new pixie had golden skin, silver hair, and a brilliant crown on her head.

“Yes your Highness,” said the Leshii as she hung her head low. She looked very ashamed to see this new fairy with the crown on her head.

“Young lady, do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in?” cried the Fairy Queen. “I was worried sick! I’ve had your sisters out all night looking for you!”

“Sorry mom, I was hav’n fun with the humans.” The Leshii fidgeted and avoided her mother’s gaze.

“We’ve talked about this before Tracy. No playing with the humans without permission, you know better than that! Now get inside and wash your hands for dinner. I bet those humans only fed you ice cream again.”

“Mommmmmmmm,” whined the Leshii, “am I in trouble?”

“You sure are. As punishment I want you to help the squirrels gather acorns. You’re not allowed to play with your sisters until they have enough for the winter.”

“Oh no! That’s not fair! I wasn’t that bad!”

“Are you talking back to me young lady?!” snapped the Queen.

The Leshii shook her head to indicate a “no”.

“Good,” said the Queen. She gave the Leshii a kiss on the cheek. “This doesn’t mean I don’t love you, I’m just disappointed. Still, if you finish your whole supper I’ll let you go on the hunting party with us. We found some human campers and I think they could use a few good laughs. Plus, your sisters will want to see that you’re safe. They’ll probably tickle you silly when they find out you went on an adventure without them!”

The Leshii grinned ear-to-ear, maybe it was good to be back home.

Without a doubt......

This has been the best series I have ever read in this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. It was filled with playfulness all the way through, even til the end, but mixed with a very dark side as well. The outright torture combined with the pleasurable is astounding. Your gift with words is amazing. You've certainly crafted a masterpiece, Midnight2_2222. I truly look forward to your next project.

Thank you for the kindness folks; I'm glad the series worked out to everyone's satisfaction. It certainly was fun to write and I think I'll be doing something else in the near future. Perhaps another Buffy-verse story involving Faith or perhaps something original. I have two ideas but I'll have to pick one and go with it.

Midnight

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back