• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheers!

TQLR

TMF Expert
Tina Harold opened her front door with a huge smile of greeting for her 20 year old neighbor Cindy Terrence. The tall redhead had moved in 2 years ago when she started attending State and Tina was immediately smitten. She stood 5'9", had a toned athletic build, and a mane of shockingly red hair. Her green eyes danced with joy as she bounced into the 40 year old blonde's house.

"Well, c'mon tell me !" the 5'2" Tina asked.

"I made the squad!" she said as she hugged the buxom blonde, "...and I owe it all to you!"

Tina blushed prettily hoping the cute redhead wouldn't notice the effect just a simple hug had on her. She knew she couldn't tell Cindy of her desires as she was sure it would scare the younger woman away. Instead, she took solace just in being in her company. When she had met Cindy when she had first moved in, she had asked if she was going to try out for the cheerleading squad at State.

Fearing she wouldn't be good enough, she had decided against it. Tina changed all that when she told her that she had been the squad's captain when she attended State and would be more than happy to train her. Tina still worked during the summer at Cheerleading Camp and that helped her stay in shape.

The years had been kind to Tina, her 44DD breasts had stayed firm, her waist narrow, and her wide flaring hips only had a little extra baby fat on them. She was a beauty indeed and what Tina didn't know was that Cindy had a huge crush on her.

For 2 years Tina worked with Cindy until she had mastered every cheer and maneuver that Tina knew. Ironically, the times they spent together fired arousal in both women; but neither knew of the other's feelings.

Cindy had the beginnings of a plan to seduce her buxom neighbor but wasn't quite sure how to have it play out. For starters, she had brought over a huge bottle of wine so Tina and her could 'celebrate' her making the squad.

Tina went to get some glasses and Cindy watched her walking towards the kitchen. The older woman was wearing a silky blouse which was just a touch too tight, shorts that were just a touch too small, and low heeled flats that were a touch too large. Cindy's breath caught in her throat as she watched them slap against her bare size 5 feet and noted with a little giggle how she could see Tina's breasts on either side of her back when she reached for the glasses.

Together, they began to sip wine and tell stories of past and present. Tina wasn't much of a drinker and as Cindy kept refilling her glass, it wasn't long before she was very tipsy!
They were sitting on the couch with Cindy quite close to her when Tina offered some advice.

"If you ever make Captain of the squad, make sure you don't make the same mistake I did !"

"And that would be ?" Cindy prompted.

"Well, it's a little embarassing to tell.." Tina giggled.

"Oh you can tell me!" Cindy begged, touching Tina's knee.

"Well, I had been Captain of the squad for just 2 weeks, and as a Senior I was the person in charge...."

---

Tina was furious! She'd only been Captain of the squad for 2 weeks and already someone was challenging her authority! Her nemesis was a brunette Freshman named Linda. She had ignored every order Tina made, sneered and rolled her eyes when Tina spoke, and did just about everything she could to tout her insolence.

Tina had had enough!

"Linda, if you don't like the way I run this squad, perhaps you'd like to discuss it with me after everyone else leaves!" she said in a thinly veiled threat.

"Fine by me!" came the reply from the 5'5" brunette.

Tina knew some catty moves and she was certain that as a 22 year old Senior she could easily beat an 18 year old Freshman.

The rest of the squad finally left and the two tossed their pom-poms down on the tumbling mats.

Linda sneered at Tina and said "Now what's your problem you fat cow?"

Tina's temper got the better of her and moved to slap the brunette silly. "Why you insolent child...." she said as her hand raced to Linda's face.

Linda knew that insult would rile the busty blonde and was ready for her. Like lightning, she grabbed Tina's wrist, twirled, and pulled the blonde's arm up behind her back quite forcefully!

"OWWWWW!!!!!" Tina yelped, "...LEMME GO!!!!"

"Not until you lighten up a little !" she replied.

"I SAID LEMEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP!!!!!" Tina burst forth with loud, uncontrolled laughter!

Linda had her in a firm armlock and was using her other hand to cruelly tickle Tina's unprotected ribs!

Tina was horribly ticklish and it didn't take Linda long to realize she had a very potent weapon to use against the haughty blonde!

"Ooooooo!!!!!! Someone's REALLY ticklish, aren't they? Tickle, tickle tickle!!!" she cooed as she kept up the ticklish onlsaught of Tina's ribs.

Tina could only squirm in helpless laughter! She hadn't realized she was THIS ticklish and as she laughed she felt the strength pouring from her body like water from a bucket full of holes! If she didn't get away, the brunette would have her completely helpless within minutes!

Linda knew she could dominate the buxom blonde just by tickling her into submission. But she wanted more! She wanted to humiliate the snooty squad Captain so she would never mess with her again!

Tina laughed insanely... it tickled so MUCH! Feebly she tried batting at Linda's tickling fingers with her other arm but it did nothing to stop the horrid tickle-torture! She felt her knees turning to rubber and hoped in the back of her mind that falling to the mat might give her a chance of escape.

Such was not the case for when Tina finally collapsed to the mat, Linda followed easily, still keeping her arm locked behind her back and keeping her in a kneeling position..

Now Linda stepped up her tickle-attack. "Koootchy-koootchy-koooo!!!!" she sang as she danced her long nails up and down Tina's ribs, then buried them in her underarms where they wriggled relentlessly.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Tina squealed as her forced laughter escalated into the silent laughter of the truly ticklish!

Still, Linda kept up her assault. She wanted this snotty cow completely helpless, to the point of unconsciousness if necessary.

At this point, Tina could barely breathe. She was getting light-headed and what passed for her conscious mind had long since left. Her eyes were screwed shut and a huge wide smile split her face in two but no sounds came from her mouth. The only evidence of her uncontrollable laughter were the tears streaming down her rosy red cheeks and her huge breasts jiggling and jouncing with each new hilarious spasm.

Linda could feel the last of Tina's strength leave her as she no longer tried to free her trapped arm. Sensing that the Senior would soon pass out, she stopped the tickling, released her trapped arm, and grabbed the shoulders of Tina's V-necked sweater.

With one quick jerk, she peeled the sweater over Tina's shoulders and shrugged it down to her tummy. The blonde's bra encased bosom popped into the open and the sweater was so tight it effectively pinned her arms to her sides. With a gentle shove between Tina's shoulder blades, Linda tumbled her face down on the mat; still laughing, wheezing, and trying to catch her breath.

Linda laid atop a still quivering Tina and whispered in her ear as her fingers counted her ribs "Ooooo!!!! You are like SOOOOO helpless!! I think I'm going to keep tickling you so you stay that way! And guess what? There's not a DAMN thing you can do about it!"

Tina knew in the back of her mind that she was right. She wanted her body to fight the helplessness but it refused; it had other ideas.

"Let's just see where else your ticklish at, OK ?" Linda teased and spun around to sit on Tina's buns.

Snaring her right ankle, the brunette locked it in the crook of her arm and slowly started plucking the shoestrings from Tina's sneaker.

The busty blonde had barely managed to draw some air into her lungs when she felt her sneaker being pulled off! Fear and terror slammed through her mind as she knew how ticklish her size 5 feet were!

"no....please...." she squeaked in a barely audible voice.

Peeling off her white cotton sock, Linda beheld the cutest, softest bare foot she'd ever seen! She knew they would be horrendously ticklish!

"NYAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Tina squealed as Linda started dragging her long nails up and down her tender bare foot! Jolts of ticklish electricity shot up her leg and exploded in her tummy. In a last vain attempt at stopping her tickle-torture, she tried kicking up with her other leg which Linda promptly seized and held it in the armlock with her bare foot.

Now the brunette would tickle Tina's bare foot for a few mintues, sending her back into the land of silent laughter, then pluck away at the shoestrings on her other sneaker. That went flying to the mat in moments. More barefoot tickling, then her sock joined it. The wicked brunette now had two soft wriggling barefeet to tickle-torture.

Lost in a tickle-addled mind, Tina wasn't aware that her body was responding quite perversely to the horrible tickle torture and humiliation. Her nipples were stiffening at a rapid rate and a warm moistness was forming between her thighs. She was barely able to breathe yet she was becoming aroused by what Linda was doing!

Having tickled her pretty feet pink, Linda dropped the gasping blonde's legs and turned around once more to lay atop her.... and whisper.

"Ya know what I'm gonna do ? I'm gonna keep tickling you ! I'm gonna keep you completely and utterly helpless, then I'm gonna strip you naked!"

Lost in laughter, the part of Tina's mind that recognized the message sent it immediately down to the raging fire that was beginning to build in her loins. Humiliation came up to tickle her tender bare feet while embarassment blew raspberries on her belly button, and libido sidled up to tickle her achingly hard nipples.

Suiting actions to words, Linda popped the snaps on Tina's bra and beheld the older woman's huge breasts, bulging out quite noticeably from the sides. "Are these big boobies ticklish too?" she teased.

Soft fluttering fingernails in conjunction with Linda's cruel teasing had Tina wailing in laughter and shamefully grinding her hips on the mat. Linda noticed, and whispered as she teased Tina's breasts "You're getting turned on by this, aren't you ????" she asked with delight."Well, don't worry, by the time I'm done tickle-stripping you, you'll be cumming your cute little tickle-slut brains out!"

Tina's face was laying on the mat, tears still streaming from her eyes when Linda scooted down and tossed away the blonde's sweater. Her bra came next but Linda had a use for that. Looping the shoulder straps around and around each wrist, then tying the backstrap in a very tight knot, Linda effectively bound Tina's wrists behind her back with her own bra!

Only then did she roll Tina over onto her back; her firm breasts jutting out proudly and displaying a pair of very hard nipples.

"Oh!!! Someone is getting VERY excited I see!" Linda crowed. Reaching around behind her, she retrieved one of her pom-poms and started dancing the frilly paper around Tina's rock hard nipples. "Tickle.... tickle... tickle !!!!!!"

Lewdly, Tina rotated her hips, laughing insanely, and wondering if she would suffer the ultimate humiliation – being tickled to orgasm at the hands of this young Freshman.

Linda was becoming excited herself watching the completely helpless and obviously turned on blonde writhing beneath her as she tickled her boobs. Tickling with one hand, Linda used her other to unbutton Tina's skirt and unzip it. Tina was so completely helpless that it didn't take much for Linda to peel off her cheerleader's skirt and notice the moist stain on her pink panties.

"Laugh for me Blondie!!!! I know you want it!!!" Linda taunted as she ripped Tina's panties off, leaving her completely nude and tickling her lower tummy with the pom-pom all the while.

Tina was ready to explode! The fire in her tummy had turned into a searing, white-hot heat that she could do nothing about with her hands tied behind her back. If she could, she would have shamelessely pleasured herself at that moment – knowing that her mind would explode!

Linda could sense that Tina was nearing a seismic orgasm. Now was when she could torture her the most!

Rolling her over onto her tummy once again, Linda spread her legs wide, grabbed Tina's right ankle, and brought it up close to her lips.

"I want you to laugh for me some more tickle-slut!" she taunted as she started licking Tina's bare foot and dancing her pom-pom across the blonde's wiggling bare buns!

Tina had absolutely lost her mind! She couldn't have cared less what the brunette did to her as long as she could finally achieve orgasm! Her tummy ached from so much forced laughter but that was nothing compared to the pulsing and pounding she felt in her loins! Having her buns tickled just made it worse and she had never felt anything like a warm tongue flicking up and down her very tender bare feet! Now she was laughing, shrieking, and shamelessely pleading for Linda to finish her off!

Almost shuddering in her own wicked delight, Linda now gave the orders. Rolling Tina back onto her back, she barked "If you want it, spread those legs wide!!!!"

Giggling and whining in animal heat, Tina did indeed spread her legs very wide, thrusting her curly blonde mound upwards in frantic anticipation.

"Tickle... tickle.... tickle!!!!!" Linda teased as she used the pom-pom to tickle Tina's lower tummy, inner thighs, and sodden wet pussy!

Tina squealed with shameless delight as the most mind-numbing orgasm she had ever felt ripped through her body! Her back arched up painfully and her body vibrated as she tried to get the ticklish pom-pom inside of her!

Linda started shuddering with her own lascivious delight as she cast aside the pom-pom and used the tip of her index finger to tickle Tina's hard love nubbin.

Moments later, after Linda's orgasm had spent itself, she was still tickling Tina's clit. "Are you gonna take orders from me now ?" she asked as she started Tina towards another brutal orgasm.

Unable to stop herself, Tina surrendered with a gut wrenching "YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

---

Cindy had a hard time breathing as she heard Tina tell the tale of her college experience. Her eyes noticed that as Tina told the story, the buxom blonde's nipples got progressively harder, until at the end, they were jutting out proudly, even through her thin blouse. Only then did Cindy realize that Tina wasn't wearing a bra.

Despite not having told her in the story of her forced orgasms, Cindy picked up on the fact that her gorgeous friend got turned on by being tickled.

Pouring more wine, and sliding closer still to the buxom blonde, Cindy asked "So are you still as ticklish as when you were in college?"

Tina giggled and blushed, "Oh no.... that was years ago when I was your age! I'm not that ticklish anymore!" she lied.

Cindy turned a look of pure feral lust on her neighbor, her green eyes piercing with intensity. "I think you're fibbing to me Tina!"

The sultry sound of Cindy's voice and the look of lust in her eyes made Tina a bit fearful. She demurred "Oh no.... no Cindy....I'm not EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" she squealed as Cindy started tickling her tummy! "STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP!!!! CINDYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Cindy was in heaven ! Now she knew how she could blamelessly seduce the older woman!

Feigning resistance, Tina rolled back on the couch and tried kicking Cindy away from her. But the feisty redhead was quick to snare her ankles in the crook of one arm and sniggle her long fingernails in between the blonde's wrinkled arches and her shoe!

Tina squealed and cackled helplessly as Cindy tickled her bare foot! The flats didn't last long and neither did Tina as the redhead wickedly tickled both of her tiny bare feet! With ill concealed lust, Cindy watched as Tina's huge breasts jiggled and swam across her chest with her all consuming laughter.

"I bet you loved it when Linda tickled you helpless and stripped you naked... dintcha ?" Cindy teased.

Tina howled and shook her head from side to side in response.

"You're fibbing again ! Tickle...tickle...tickle!!!!!!!" Cindy teased as she worked to turn Tina's tender bare feet a bright shade of pink.

Tina was in heaven and hell at the same time! This sexy redhead was tickling her into helplesness and she was loving every minute of it!

"Take off that blouse !" Cindy ordered. "Now!!!! I wan't to see how hard those gorgeous nipples of yours are!"

"IEEEEEEEEE...CAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAANT!!!!!!" was all Tina could squeak out.

"Well, maybe I'll just have to help then !" Cindy said as she pushed Tina's legs to the sofa and straddled her wiggling hips. "Bet you're really ticklish here!" She teased in her little girl's voice as her fingers found that perfect spot just above Tina's hipbones.

"BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Tina bawled, her arms flailing uselessly and her tummy pumping in laughter.

Knowing her prize was going nowhere, Cindy started unbuttoning Tina's too tight blouse. The buttons fairly exploded away as more and more of the blonde's soft tummy was exposed.

But Cindy shuddered with delight when she undid the final button and Tina's gorgeous full breasts were finally revealed to her ! They were firm, but jiggled with her laughter, and the hard nipples were pointing directly at her soft, yearning lips!

Cindy pulled Tina's arms above her head and started blowing raspberries on her cute belly button! Hungrily, she was yearning to knosh on those beautiful breasts; so huge that they made hers look like a boy!

Tina could wait no longer! She had to show Cindy how she felt. Feebly grabbing her head, she guided those full red lips to her aching nipples!!!!!

Now Cindy knew she could go for broke!

"Mmmmmm!!!!" she said as she flicked her tongue across both of Tina's hard nubbins, "....but you haven't earned it yet!" she teased. "Strip off those shorts and panties and we'll see if you're deserving!" Cindy knew her tickle-talk was turning Tina on and with delight she watched the still giggling blonde frantically pull off her shorts and panties; beckoning her with that soft curly mound of blonde fur.

Tina was still giggling when Cindy stood up and teasingly peeled off her top. Her pert breasts sported very hard nipples of their own and Tina nearly swooned in delight. Her shorts followed next and a very skimpy thong ended up landing on Tina's face.

Cindy could tell that Tina was ready to explode at a moment's notice. Kneeling next to the nude blonde, she whispered into her ear, "Now that I've had you strip completely naked, I'm going to tickle your fancy and make you cum like the little tickle-slut that you are!"

Tina whined and begged, promising anything if Cindy would love her.

Wicked green eyes gleaming, Cindy spread Tina's legs apart and kissed her soft thighs. Tina greedily thrust her hips up to meet Cindy's lips.

"Un..uh ...uhhhhh!!!!!" Cindy scolded as she grabbed a long lock of her fiery red hair. "Tickle... tickle... tickle...tickle...tickle" she sang as she flicked the tickling lock across Tina's completely exposed and thundering hard love nubbin!

cheers

have cindy introduce tina to her cheerleading coach, Linda.

wow

well damn, get that girl to cheerlead at my school XD

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back