• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing / 2 New Tickle Scenes M/F & F/M

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
After some weather and location delays we're now in production again for FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING the dark comedy/horror movie about a serial killer known as "The Tickle Monster."
In my last entry (quite a while ago) we'd filmed one of the scenes where Billy (The Tickle monster, played by me) is tickle tortured in his dreams by past victims.
The last of these scenes was filmed two weekends ago, and I got to tickle some of the actresses feet in between scenes. For those of you who, like me, are into feet, imagine spending a whole day in an apartment with four beautiful women and most of the attention being centered on their bare feet!
In one scene I had to caress a blonde bombshell's tootsie while she talks about fetish movies she's made. During one of the lighting set-ups she kept her foot up on the table, her sole facing me--her size eight had tiny toes, was narrow and her sole was pinkish with a little rough skin around the edges and at the ball of her foot. Quite sexy. As we went over our lines I allowed my fingers to go from caressing to tickling her arch; she laughed (that deep throaty laugh that some women have), and said "Don't do that!" She didn't pull away, however.
Later we filmed a scene where 3 of Billy's victims torture him. While we were waiting for filming to begin I was seated in the middle of an empty room, on a rug, with 3 women dressed in black and in bare feet.
One of the actresses, Tiffany, has amazingly ticklish feet (I found this out during one of my theater productions). I started teasing her about it when the director said: "Let me see how she reacts when tickled." Reluctantly, Tif stuck out one of her feet (she has gorgeous feet by the way, very white, smooth, nice arches). I proceeded to give that lovely foot a thorough heel to toes tickling for a minute or so. Tif, as always, went insane, going from laughter to screaming in seconds; rolling on the floor, curling into a ball, wiggling her foot madly.
As for the actual scene: I was loosely hog-tied in chains, barefoot and helpless. The women bent to their task with great abandon, tickling my soles, ribs and sides. We filmed the scene 3 times, and each time the director let the scene go longer. By the end of the third take I was laughing so hard I was reduced to that mind-blowing state of silent laughter as I wiggled in their clutches.
During a camera set-up, Tif was teased about her ticklish feet; I said that my feet were my most ticklish spots as well. Heather, our tattooed punkette commented that she noticed that I reacted the most violently whenever she tickled my foot. So, as you can imagine, both she and Tif made sure to focus on my feet.
This past weekend it was the tickling of Amy. The Amy character in the movie is in love with Billy, who eventually keeps her tied up and captive because she's so ticklish. For this scene the actress was tied to a frame, arms and legs spread out X-like. She wore fishnet stockings and a deep red velvet dress which we cut out the arm pits to reveal her underarms.
The scene itself (which we shot 4 times!) was pretty wild. As Billy, turned into the tickle monster, the scene was of relentless tickling as I taunted her. She was made-up to look as if her make-up was smeared from days of screaming and sweating; and a ball-gag was put into her mouth.
The actress playing Amy was pretty ticklish and as soon as my fingers played against her skin she began to buck madly. And then the laughing started. I thought the ball-gag might ruin the effect, but the sounds of her muffled laughter actually complimented the look of wide-eyed hysterics on her face.
I've never experienced the pleasure of digging my fingernails into ticklish underarm flesh--it was quite a revelation. As her body jumped and bounced I began to tickle down her sides, along the backs of her legs and on her thighs. It was an amazing sight; even the crew was enthralled.
Tickling someone relentlessly is almost as exhausting as being tickled; by the fourth take we were both leaning into each other, sweaty, she reaching a level of ticklee's high; and me high just from tickling a cute-as-hell woman (over and over again!)
Also during the fourth take she was bucking so hard one of her shoes came off; I took the opportunity to reach down and tickle her sole, which set her off all over again.
After all the shooting was over (a good 30 minutes), we untied her and she and I collapsed into each others arms, and embraced each other over a job well done; we got a round of applause from the crew. "That was fun," she said to me, then we went over to watch some of rushes of the scene.
There are a few more M/F tickle scenes to be shot over the next 4-5 weeks. If you like, I'll continue to let you know how they go.

Bravo, dude! Outstanding. I can't wait to see this.

Peace,
~FTKL

Please do Director!
Hope to have outtakes with the vid?

Great info!

DK

Darknight:
There will be some outtakes, but what we're really hoping to include is extended TICKLING scenes!

Thanks for keeping us posted any idea when the movie will be out?

Awesome Director, that's even better!

Umm...Where's the big guy in the blue and red, Zod is roaming about the TMF again. :eek:

DK

Darkknight said:
Awesome Director, that's even better!

Umm...Where's the big guy in the blue and red, Zod is roaming about the TMF again. :eek:

DK
I banished him to the Phantom Zone awhile back and destroyed all of the Phantom Zone projectors:p

:mad: Aww, nuts! I wanted to lock him in a room with an infinite amout of red Kryptonite and see how long it took to swap his head with his rear!

.... and how!

Thanks for posting these updates , Director ...... keep 'em coming ..... any idea on when filming is done? ..... can't wait to purchase the DVD! ..... thanks again

I always knew the caped Boy Scout didn't have it in him.
That's why I never threw out the Kryptonite gloves. ;)

Don't let me see you in Gotham, General.

DK

LOL. Thanks. Funny, I've been a huge ftkl_haha for a long time!
You rock dude!

DK

p.s.- Director when will the DVD be released?

I can't give a definitive release date until after the movie has been filmed and edited.
We'd like to have it out before the end of the year.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back