• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
We're finally back in production on this dark comedy/horror film about a serial tickler/killer.
For an account of the last couple tickle scenes just check the story section.

Do you need any extra ticklers? I`ve got Hollywood in my bloodlines.:cool:

Thanks for the updates on this film. It sounds awesome and I can't wait to purchase it. Reading the details of the tickling scenes in the stories section has wet my appetite and left me wanting more.
I appreciate that you have a busy schedule being in production but would be very grateful if you could answer a couple of questions if you get a couple of mins spare.
How many models get tickled in the film?, is there any verbal teasing or begging by the models?, are there any plans to use feathers/ hairbrushes/ electric toothbrushes?, will the tickling be mainly upperbody, on the feet, or a healthy combination of the two?, and finally if there is foot tickling will there be shoe/sock removal? Well i could go on but I've already taken up enough of your time and I'm sure judging by the anticipation i'll have thousands of fellow TMF'ers baying for my blood if i caused any delays!
Thanks for your time, keep up the excellent work, so many of us have dreamed of a mainstream tickling film. I take my hat off to you.;)

Vanvossen,
Thanks for showing so much interest. In a nutshell:
There is both verbal teasing and PLENTY of begging before the poor girls are tickled to their gruesome (and darkly comic) deaths.
Many implements have been and will be used to tickle the poor dears.
Tickling covers the entire body, though centered on the feet since that's my favorite body part. And of course there'll be shoe/sock removal that's part of the fun! As to the number of models, between 5 and 8 depending on any changes I may have to make to the script.
The production company has added this film to its official website: www.kiss-of-death-productions.com.
There you can see some pictures of what we've filmed so far.
We don't have a release date yet. We'd like it to be around Halloween, but since we're a small company filming on weekends, it might take a little longer.
A new update in the stories section is coming.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back