• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Learning Responsibility the Teen Titan Way part 1

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
hi, i'm making a story writing come back after months of being gone. this is part 1 in a 2 part Teen Titan tickling story. enjoy!

Learning Responsibility the Teen Titan Way part 1 - a Teen Titan tickling story
Starring: Raven and Starfire

"BOOYA!" said Robin. Robin, Robin, Robin, and Robin were trying out Robin's cool gadgets. In fact it was just Beast Boy, Cyborg,
Raven, and Starfire, trying out the real Robin's uniform and gadgets while he was away training with the True Master. "VROOM! VROOM!"
said Beast Boy Robin as he tried out Robin's cycle. "Hey lemme ride that thing!" shouted Cyborg Robin. "Ooh i do wish to operate this
2 wheeled motorcycle!" stated Starfire Robin.
"I think it's my turn." said the real Robin. the 4 imposters shrunk down real small staring wide eyed at the real Robin. In a flash the imposters
switched to their normal uniforms. "Hey! Robin! Just making sure your gadgets were sparkly clean." said Cyborg whistling innocently. "Yay!
You have returned from your training! We have missed you so much!" exclaimed Starfire as she zoomed to Robin and gave him a big hug.
"Welcome back." stated Raven. "Ya! it's about time your done learning more kung-fu! Beeeeelch!!!" exclaimed Beast boy. "Nice one!"
shouted Cyborg.
"I'm gone for 1 week and you manage break in and trash my room, not to mention break half my gadgets and use all but 1 of my suits?" said
Robin toward Starfire and Raven. "Us? It's our fault?" questioned Raven keeping a an expressionless face with just a slightly raised eyebrow.
"We did not choose to defile your Glamtort. Beast Boy and Cyborg tempted us to do such an act." commented Starfire. "True, but that sort of
behavior is kinda expected from a couple of guys who spend their time with burping contests and video games." stated Robin. In the background
Beast Boy and Cyborg continue their burp-off. "This is the last straw. i'm afraid i'm gonna have to punish you to." said Robin. "Oh please do not
shout at me , lock me in my Glamtort, or spank my Glubtroff!." Starfire shrieked, water building in her eyes. "Boys. Figures, they always have an
excuse for their actions." said Raven, rolling her eyes.
Robin walked to Cyborg and Beast Boy and went into a huddle with them to whisper his plan. After about 10 seconds of whispering, Raven and
Starfire noticed Beast boy jumping up and down in glee, Cyborg expressing his satisfaction with an "OH YA!" and a "BOOYA!". The 3 boys
immediately faced the girls with an innocent look on their faces as they approached. "NOW!" said Robin. and before the girls could react,
Beast Boy morphed into a long boa constrictor and wrapped around the girls as Cyborg sprayed them in the face with sleeping gas from his finger
as he shouted "Hey! smell my finger!" Last thing they remembered was Robin standing in front of them with his hands at his hips as he ordered
the boys to start getting the girls ready.

Raven was first to awake, noticing she was in the basement of Titan Tower. "Starfire, wake up" whispered Raven who was laying next to Starfire.
"Whu, Whu, Where are we?" questioned Starfire. Raven's cape and hood had been removed, and they both were laying down, their arms firmly
secured above their heads, and a blue sphere was encased over each of Starfire's hands, stopping her from firing her green balls of plasma.
Their feet were secured in stocks and strangely enough, their boots were removed exposing Raven's size 7 and Starfire's size 6 soft feet. Strangest
of all was that the set of stocks was made out of Cyborg's technology. their heads were propped on on pillows and the stocks were low enough so
they could see each other's bare feet. "My, your feet are well pedicured and beautiful." exclaimed Starfire, staring at raven's soft grey skinned feet.
"Well, yours aren't too shabby either." said Raven noticing that Starfire's feet looked absolutely gorgeous. "How do you get your feet looking so superb?"
asked Raven. "Oh, it's beacause every night i spread Greadnack juice all over my feet, keeping them healthy and clean, but sadly really, really, ticklish.
stated Starfire. "Mind if i try some of that on my feet once we get done with this? I love to pamper my feet, but i never worry about getting tickled." replied Raven.
"Oh glorious! We shall have a pedicure party! We can spread Greadnack juice on each other's feet and have a pillow fight! but no tickling." exclaimed Starfire.
"Sure. Whatever." said Raven.

Suddenly they noticed the boys coming out of the shadows. "Look, whatever our gonna do, get it over with. I have better things to do than share beauty tips from
Ms. Foot Fetish over here." said Raven. "I'm sorry i have to do this, but you 2 need to learn to be more responsible." said Robin. "Beast Boy. Cyborg. Begin the
tickling punishment." said Robin "Booya!" "WooHoo" said Cyborg and Beast Boy. Beast Boy morphed into an eagle and flew toward the bird perch at the feet of Raven.
While Cyborg aprached Starfire as all 10 of his fingers retracted to reveal 10 spinning feathers and he grinned evily. Raven and Starfire's eyes grew wide as they
dared not to contemplate what might become of them.

We are glad you posted this from tickletheatre! It's nice!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S welcome back!

done yet?

Have you finished part 2 yet?
if so can you please repost it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back