• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are Britney Spears' Feet ticklish?

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
I have wondered this question for a long time and even more so when I have obtained still photo's of Britney's feet. I havent actually heard her admit to being ticklish. I've heard people say she is then others say she isnt. Does anyone know for sure if she is. Thanks :)

From our own celeb list:

BRITNEY SPEARS:from TMF member and celebrity pedicurist Serialtickler comes this golden nugget of information: Britney is really ticklish right under her toes, she almost fell outta the chair when i "acidentally" tickled her their. I told her sorry and she told me it always happens during pedicures. ALSO: this was from the Ironic Tickler’s website: Britney Spears: Oh baby baby! Britney Spears, that hot singing sensation, is ticklish on her sides and the back of her legs. This comes from a secret friend. Friends are cool. BONUS: She also admits in a magazine article that she used to get tickled by her brothers when she would get mad at them.

But maybe the most convincing evidence is from a Making the Video special where it appears that one of her dancers gives her a very quick tickle to her side, causing her to squeal, giggle, squrim and flinch away.

would Britney belly laugh?

How hard would Britney giggle if she was tickled like that with her body tightly restrained so she can't squirm or flinch?

Would she let out an uncontrollable long deep protracted belly laugh?

dajerx said:
From our own celeb list:

BRITNEY SPEARS:from TMF member and celebrity pedicurist Serialtickler comes this golden nugget of information: Britney is really ticklish right under her toes, she almost fell outta the chair when i "acidentally" tickled her their. I told her sorry and she told me it always happens during pedicures. ALSO: this was from the Ironic Tickler’s website: Britney Spears: Oh baby baby! Britney Spears, that hot singing sensation, is ticklish on her sides and the back of her legs. This comes from a secret friend. Friends are cool. BONUS: She also admits in a magazine article that she used to get tickled by her brothers when she would get mad at them.

But maybe the most convincing evidence is from a Making the Video special where it appears that one of her dancers gives her a very quick tickle to her side, causing her to squeal, giggle, squrim and flinch away.
Do u the clip of the Making the Video special where Britney gets tickled? plz post if u do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back