• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Tickling at the bowling alley(true)

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Well I have a few more personal seeing and pleasures to offer you all.
First one happened a couple of weeks ago, when two girls who I'd say were about 14 or 15, starting talking to each other about tickling and asked how ticklish they were. Well they both said to each other that they were really ticklish, and upon this they soon started to try and grab for each other's sides. It was very good to watch, the one girl manage to tickle the other one a couple of times on the sides. Eventually the tickling ceased.
Next story was at a bowling tournament I was at today, just before the bowling started, this one guy went up to this one girl and rapped his hands around her sides spinning her around. The girl giggled a little bit and manage to get out,"Why are you tickling me" and she just turned to the right view where I could see the guy's hands tickling away on the girls stomach, bare skin and bellybutton showing and the guys hand tickling there. Then she's like"Your hands are cold" the tickling continued for about a few seconds more then was stopped.
Finally today a personal experience for me one of my friends came up to me when bowling was all over and we congratulated each other on how well we had both done, so when she was putting her bowling ball away I was like"Don't drop that" and I began poking and tickling her sides, soon enough a friend joined in and continued to poke and tickle her other side, the girls reaction was great!! she squealed and squirmed away. My friend and I right after gave each other a high five.
So anyway those were my three experinces today to share with you all, hope I didn't bore any of ya.

Great stories!! Thanks for posting them!

I remember when I used to work at Urban Outfitters tickling alot of the hot girls that worked there as they picked up big boxes of clothes.....two off the top of my head was this drop dead gorgeous brunette (italian), an actress and a dancer, and I kept wiggling my fingers around her tightly clad(in a black t shirt) sides, causing her to giggle gorgeously. I kept doing it as she was walking, I walked right behind her and she kept giggling and saying "Don't do that!" but couldn't do anything! (this was right on the sales floor by the way, and I followed her right up the stairs....so this went on for a nice amount of time).

I did the same thing with this (once again) gorgeous asian-american girl (of Phillipine descent). She was wearing a white t shirt (again always tightly clad-if you've ever been to the store, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!),and I followed her from the back shipping area on to the floor. She immediatley screamed through a frenzied giggle "Don't tickle me!!!". This was a girl I was constantly tickling anyway and she was really super ticklish.

I got alot of girls at that store actually!! It was practically an extension of high school and college as far as great opportunities. The same thing when I worked at Tower Records. I've got more of these kinds of stories with all kinds of great girls. I'll try to post some soon (if you're at all interested!!!).

Lady Tickler, just happening onto a really cute tickling is great! don't you think? little snip-its (is that how you spell that? lol) like these are priceless.

and nontkl, interested! interested! miss your story posts :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back