• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern NOW! 2-18-05...fmr teen usa tickled

robace919

Its 11:33 pm EST and the 2nd howard stern tonight is showing an episode of the fmr Miss teen USA, in the preview it showed her in the tickle chair!!!! Someone get this now...they will replay it Im sure at 2:30 am. I know I dont post often..but this looked hot!!!! Get your tapes going!

second time around

I'm surprised that no one else has noticed that this is her second mainstream tickling experience. A few years ago she was on the reality dating show "Meet My Parents." On the show, she received a massage from one of the guys and he massaged her stomach. She started to giggle and kick her feet a little which caused him to say, "are you ticklish?". She just kept giggling. They billed her as a former Miss USA too. I have it on my old mainstream DVD that I created thanks to TIVO.

Re: second time around

questions said:
I'm surprised that no one else has noticed that this is her second mainstream tickling experience. A few years ago she was on the reality dating show "Meet My Parents." On the show, she received a massage from one of the guys and he massaged her stomach. She started to giggle and kick her feet a little which caused him to say, "are you ticklish?". She just kept giggling. They billed her as a former Miss USA too. I have it on my old mainstream DVD that I created thanks to TIVO.

Can you post that clip (and other interesting ones you have on your DVD)? If you don't know how where to post them, you can send to me using www.yousendit.com or www.dropload.com and I will post it on TickleTheater for you. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back