• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crow - Part 4!

DallasFootTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry for the long wait after part 3...been real busy lately. Here is the next episode:

The Crow: Revenge of the Black Feathers

P A R T    F O U R : Fun, Fun Fun until Eric Takes T-Bird Away

Two villains down, two to go. Eric made his way through the streets, guided by the crow in search of his next victim. He came upon an old rundown tenement building on the outskirts of the city. Parked outside was an old, but freshly painted Thunderbird. The scarcity of other vehicles suggested that not many other people lived here. That was just fine, Eric prefered to keep a low profile as he performed his work. Apparently this is where T-Bird called home, taking her nickname from the car she drove her and her gangster partners around in. He would have wanted to take out the leader last but without the bird's help he would not know where to find his victims so he just followed the crow's lead.

He made his way up the side of the building, climbing through the twisted metal maze of fire escapes until the crow perched upon a window sill on the 3rd floor. Eric looked through the open window and saw an empty bathroom. Puzzled, he glanced over at the bird who squawked and seemed to cock it's head in the direction of the window as if to say, "Yeah, this is the place...go on in". As he crept inside he heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom door which was partially closed. He quickly and quietly stepped into the bathtub and closed the shower curtain in front of him.

A short blonde entered the room. T-Bird was a pretty girl a nice, shapely figure. She stood in front of the sink and reached for her toothbrush on the edge of the countertop. When she looked back up at the mirror there was another face staring back at from behind her. Startled, she screamed, but before she could turn around, Eric grabbed her and held her head forward, forcing her to look straight ahead into the mirror at her frightened expression and his hellish harlequin face.

"What the f*ck? How the hell did you get in here, you mother f..." T-Bird spat, but before she could finish the expletive, Eric clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Mother..." he started, repeating the last complete word to escape her lips, "...Mother is the name children call out when they are frightened. No matter how old we get, when we feel threatened, we often want to call out for mother."

T-Bird struggled against her captor but could not overpower the strength of Eric's grip. His enigmatic words only confused and added to the uneasy feeling of being held against her will in her own home.

"You are cruel, T-Bird..." Eric continued, "It is a horrible thing to come into someone's home and torture them." He let go of her mouth but still held her fast.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she shouted back, "and how do you know my name?"

"A year ago you and your gang of sluts tortured my fiancee beyond endurance and in the confusion I wound up shot!"

"What? You mean last Halloween? When we just had a little tickle fun with that one woman?"

"Shelly HATES to be tickled! She had a lot of bad experiences with it as a little girl and it has taken her years to deal with it. And your sadistic little game probably undid all the progress she has made in coming to terms with people touching her body in such a way."

"So what? It's just tickling. The little baby needs to get over it. So you're the dumb boyfriend huh? Sorry... I didn't recognize you with all the makeup. That was a pretty nice gunshot wound ole Skank gave ya...I don't know how you could have pulled through after that."

"I didn't." said Eric in a stern and haunting voice as he pulled out another one of the chloroformed cloths he had been carrying with him.

--------

T-Bird had a slight headache when she came to. Perhaps it was from the strong smell of the chloroform. Or maybe it was from all the blood rushing to her head due to the fact that she was suspended upside down in her empty bathtub. The top of head was mere inches away from the bottom of the cold tub while her body was held up by her ankles tied to a strong metal towel rack that was bolted into the side wall of the shower. Her arms were tied behind her back in such a way that she would not be able to use them to support herself in any way. She was also stripped down to her underwear.

"Ah, you're awake" Eric sneered.

"Okay, freak...what the hell is this all about? Let me down from here you son of a bitch!"

"Not just yet, T-Bird. We're going to have a few laughs first."

"The only thing funny right now is what I'm going to do to you when I get myself out of this. I'll make sure we kill you for good this time!"

"Now, now, my dear. Aren't you the confident one. I assure you... you will not be escaping from your little predicament anytime soon."

"What are you going to do, rape me or something? Is that how you think you're going to get back at me for tickling your wimpy girlfriend?"

"Rape? Now there is nothing amusing about that. I told you...we're going to have some laughs..." Eric paused for a second or two, "...okay maybe you will be doing most of the laughing."

With that he reached over to where her bare soles were facing upwards and wiggled his fingers on the smooth skin of the balls of her feet.

"Hey! HEHEHEHEHEHE Cut that out!" T-Bird screeched.

"What's the matter? You're not ticklish are you? The queen of the tickle-torture gang? You can dish it out but you can't take it?"

"F*ck you!" she yelled back.

"No thanks, slut. I told you I was not interested in rape." And Eric pulled out his stiff crow's feathers and began to swirl them up and down her soles which began to convulse.

"OHHOHOHO EHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE...STTTTOPPP! SH*T THAT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAH"

"That's what I want to hear, T-Bird"

He continued to stroke her sensitive foot bottoms with the ebony plumes for ten minutes or so then stopped.

"Had enough yet?" Eric asked.

"F*ck off, freak-o. I'm not going to give you any more satisfaction. I'll stop laughing."

"Okay, that sounds like a fun little game. I'd love to see you try to hold it in."

T-Bird took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She gritted her teeth and tried with all her might to hold back her laughter as Eric once again began the stimulation of her deliciously sensitive feet.

"RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHMMMMMMMMM ERRRRRRGGG" was the only sounds T-Bird allowed herself to make as she fought to hold back anything that sounded like giggling. She was determined not to let Eric have any fun torturing her. But it was no use. Eric was enjoying her desperate attempts to compose herself as much as he enjoyed hearing her laugh. It was fun to try to hit a spot that would break her.

He dropped the feathers and began to rake his fingernails up and down the struggling soles. Her feet wriggled and flexed violently, trying to deal with the sensations Eric's fingers were causing all over them. He tickled the thick skin of her heels with deep, hard strokes. He then played with the wrinkles of her arches using soft touches from his fingertips. Next, Eric teased the balls of her feet with his tongue, licking back and forth. The contrast of her smooth foot skin being rubbed by the rough texture of a million tiny taste buds on the surface of his tongue was driving her mad. T-Bird wished she could bang her own head against the hard tub to knock herself out and release her from the torment her poor bare feet were recieving.

Eric was through playing games. Now it was time for the real torture to begin. He picked up the shower head which was one of those massager models on the long flexible hose and turned on the water. He made sure to set it to ice cold. Adjusting the shower head until the water shot out in a thin, concentrated, high pressure stream, He directed it at the undersides of her toes.

T-Bird shrieked. The combination of the freezing cold water and the intense tickling sensation of the sharp water stream getting under, in between and all around her toes was too much. He concentration was broken instanly and she burst forth in a stream of hysterical laughter.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH OHHOHOHOHOHOH ONONOONONO OHEHEHEHEHEH SH*T! AHAHAHAHAH NO FFFFAIR HAHAH THAT F*CKIN TICKLES SO MUCHHHHH! OHOH HAHAHAHAHAH COLD COLD COLD HAHHAHAH TICKLES! SH*T SH*T SH*T... HAHAHAHAH TURN IT THE F*CK OFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

But Eric continued to direct the stream of water all over her foot and especially between her insanely sensitive toes. This tickled T-Bird more than anything she had ever experienced but little did she know what horrible fate she was about to meet.

Eric flipped a level in the shower to switch the water output to the bathtub faucet. He then put the stopper in the drain and allowed the tub to fill with water.

"OH SH*T!" Screamed T-Bird, "What are you doing now?"

Eric ignored her and just watched as the water slowly rose past T-Bird's hairline, then slowly past her forehead until it covered her eyes.

With eyes shut and nose about to be underwater, T-Bird yelled out again.

"Okay... a drowning game huh? Well I can hold my breath for along time, mother f*cker. I use to swim a lot when I was younger and when I got older I put that ability to good use sucking dick! Hell, I'll suck YOU off if you let me outta here."

Eric leaned close to her just before the water was too deep for her head to be completely under.

"I'm sure you can hold your breath pretty good, sweetheart, but how well can you keep from gasping for air while someone is poking and prodding your tummy?"

T-Bird froze. She almost choked on the small amount of water that was now near her mouth when she heard that. She had figured the tickling was a little beginning revenge fun. She had no idea he was going to continue in her current situation.

"YOU SICK F*CK! SHOOT ME, STAB ME, ANYTHING...JUST DON'T LET ME DIE LIKE THIS."

Eric just stood there and waited for the water to be deep enough to completely sumberge T-Bird's head. He turned off the water and watched as she strained her neck to bring her face up into the air.

"I've turned off the water, T-Bird. You have plenty of room to lift your head out of the water far enough to breath." But he knew once he started tickling her she would be too weak to lift her head. It was already difficult enough given the position she was hanging in. She couldn't even rest her head on the tub floor since she was hanging just high enough so that she could not reach.

"Ready?" Eric asked.

At this moment T-Bird lost her tough girl facade and looked up at Eric with pleading, scared eyes.

"Please don't do this." she said with tears in her eyes.

Eric just turned his back to her and began to prod her ribs.

T-Bird took a deep breath and held her head up for a few seconds longer before it dropped back into the water. She thrashed around and jerked at the horrible rib tickling, all the while trying desperately to hold her breath. Every once and a while an adrenaline rush would allow her to raise her head above water for a few gasps of air, only to fall back down again as Eric teased the taut, ticklish expanse of her abdomen. Eric ran his finger tips up and down her sides causing her to thrash even more and swallow a mouthful of water by accident. Again she lifted her head out, choking while Eric continued to tickle her stomach. They say the human head weighs about 8 pounds. It felt more like 8 tons to T-Bird as she took another deep breath and allowed her head to fall back into the tub. She was deperately trying to hold in air and not laugh while under the water but then Eric did the unthinkable. He began to run his fingertips along the smooth, unbearably sensitive area of skin between her belly button and the waistband of her panties. This was T-Bird's absoulte worst spot...especially when someone would trace along the line where bare tummy skin meets the panty top elastic. All it took was a few minutes of intense tickling in this maddening area to cause T-Bird to involuntarily gasp and laugh out load while still underwater. She tried to lift her head up again but was way too exhausted from the tickle torture. As a final step to drive T-Bird over the edge, Eric started teasing her ungodly ticklish lower belly with a feather and again turned shower head's high pressure stream on to tease her toe stems. That was it for T-Bird. Unable to control her deep, full throated laugher, her lungs filled with water. When the thrashing ceased, her stomach stopped quivering and hre toes no longer wiggled, Eric knew she had drawn her last breath.

Soaked from all of T-Bird's splashing, Eric crawled back out the window onto the fire escape. He stood there for a moment, the cold winter wind wipping though his wet frame. He watched as the crow took flight and began to think about how he would do away with the girl who actually pulled the trigger, robbing him of his life, and robbing Shelly of her fiancee.

END OF PART 4

Last edited:
Damn!

It was well worth the wait, Dallas!

There may be room for you in my legions as a lieutenant...he he he:D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back