• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie-Lynn Discala, annoyingly ticklish?

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
I dont know how her ticklishness became public knowledge, but this to me is absolutely stupid. What about the best of public figures, whoever they are, who are ticklish, does that make them "annoying". If it does, I'd guess 95% of the world is "annoying". (Shakes head) It's nice to know that she's ticklish, if in fact the info is right, but to deem her "annoying" because of it, I dont get that!:mad:

Mitch

Again, from our very own celebrity list by Nontkl

JAMIE-LYNN SIEGLER: (from Talk City chat): Bob: What makes you laugh, and are you ticklish?
Jamie-Lynn Sigler: I laugh a lot. Yes, I'm ticklish!

Also from the Arizona Republic, June 2001: “Cinderella audiences are probably seeing the real 20-year-old, who offstage is far more all-American than mob spawn. She acknowledges being outgoing, ticklish, a fan of Friends and WB's Pop Stars, and thinking Tom Hanks and Heath Ledger are neat. “

And then from Eonline!, Scooby does it again!
Scooby112211: I heard that your castmates on Sopranos tickle you a lot on set, is that true?
jamie_lynn_seventeen: No!
jamie_lynn_seventeen: I don't know where that came from!
jamie_lynn_seventeen: I am very ticklish, though

Jamie has been tickled at least 2 or 3 times on the Sopranos.

She has since been married (explanation for the last name difference).

Re: Mandy Moore's ticklishness "annoying" too

CaptainQuantum said:
http://www.amiannoying.com/(1vjbfu55epj1o2egylk0xl45)/view.aspx?ID=767

I think I've seen reference to this one already on TMF, but Mandy Moore's "extreme" ticklishness is also listed as a reason why she might be annoying. A good looking young woman who is extremely ticklish. Can you think of anything more annoying than that?!? :D

Yes. Not being able to tickle her. ;)

Re: Re: Mandy Moore's ticklishness "annoying" too

tklr5150 said:
Yes. Not being able to tickle her. ;)

Now that would be annoying!!!! Especially not being able to touch those sexy feet :( Of course handcuffs and soft rope can solve that problem :)

Girls annoying because they are ticklish? NO WAY....It's when they aren't ticklish that's annoying to me :D :D

Jamie (aka Meadow) has been tickled three times on "The Sopranos." In Season 1, by her dad, Tony, in the episode "College." As they approached the motel where they were staying while visiting New England colleges, Tony poked Meadow in the ribs causing her to giggle and flinch.

In Season 3, Meadow's boyfriend, Noah, tickled on her bed in her dorm room at Columbia. Oh, on the ribs and stomach, that is. She laughed, squirmed, and said "stop."

Then, in Season 5, in the episode "Marco Polo," the Sopranos had a pool party, during which Tony hugged Meadow, pulled her onto his lap, and teasingly began to tickle her sides, causing her to smile/laugh and squirm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back