• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment of a Bad Kitty!

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
I don't mean to bad! Often I was known for being mischievous but I become more exhibionist as I got older! My pink and blue tunic in such heat seemed to constricting and I prefered walking around the lair nude. My body seemed to have caused some of my fellow cats to forget themselves. More than once, our telepath ogled me with her eyes particularly when I was in front of her. Our architect was having trouble, particularly as I would crawl past his lab. Our engineer had trouble with the Tank after watching me past, one of the fusion reactors blew when he removed the photon core rather than attach a primary thrust booster. Our illustrious leader's eyes were practically glued to my tits and my loyal companion, his eyes never drifted from between my legs. Of course, to many outsiders I would seem lascivious, but I am merely expressed my right to be free. Our telepath often had lust in her eyes with me since I was often nude unless one of our foes was out there. Since our illustrious leader's defeat of the nefarious everliving enemy, only those blasted creatures of darkness remained. Nonetheless life was very calm. Or for a while. It seemed the telepath was struggling with her wanton desire for me and one night as I went to rest, since we kittens love our sleep (since I have only recently reached 18), I was grabbed by the telepath and taken to a room. I was strapped down as she watched me. I implored her to release me, where I quote her "You have been a naughty kitty, Kit! You must be punished!". With that she reveal to my horror.... a featherduster. Now I have many weaknesses but being ticklish would easily top that considerable list. I begged her not to but her lust had taken her to far and with a great grin the featherduster erupted unto my tummy. Now the sounds that left me would have been heard from a nindividual 3000 years from birth such was the decibels. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" could be heard for a considerable time. The swish and swish of the torturous collection of plumes was causing my stomach acid to rise. Nonetheless the endless array of stroke were running my belly to drive me into a state of delirium. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" My eyes released their precious liquid as my voice strained to express my desire for release. However I had not anticipated she woudl use her tongue inside my twitching button. "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Endlessly the sound poured forth like a vast tornado whose wanton destruction would never conclude (Our deepest regrets to all those in the Caribbean and Florida who suffered so greatly and Japan). My laughter should have caused my companions to come to my rescue however as I later discovered they were well aware of my incoming punishment as they watched on the monitors. Suddenly fingers started to reached and test my ribcage for sensitivity. Perhaps what come out could be interpreted as shrieks or shrill screams. I prefer to believe it was my mind begin to devour itself just as the Serpent Jormungand had 500 years ago on this Earth. ""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And still the constant attacks on my ticklish person seemed as liekly to cease as the forces of evil were to rest. My ribcage was in pain as I was in rapture. The long fingernails of my blonde haired companion drove me down to deeper throughs of a world without logic, or common sense. All decency left me as I offered with my little air, all she wished of me. This result in her using her great speed on my sensitive ribs, testing each side for weakness. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nonetheless my voice was started to tire from my constant attempts to entreat her to such me clemency. Her left hand grabbed the featherduster while her right grabbed another unseen when using her super speed she taught me that I indeed had worse spots then my stomach, navel and ribcage when she assaulted my breasts. They were as hard as stone, my hair whirled backwards and forward as the laughter cascaded from me. The duster were attempted to annihilate my mind. And I must confess their performance was not sub-par but quite magnificent. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!” My nipples were less like pencil erasers and more like long unbreakble nails. But the torture of my nipples and breasts contniued to cause me a great malaise. My red eyes becoming almost white throught constant loss of fluid. It occurred to me at the time, my telepathic friend might continue my suffering in perpuity. What a dreadful thought as my tits were beign shown a masterful display of torture. MY laughter continued to assault the planet which what could no longer constitute distinguishablbe sound rather than a din of a collection of noise. Soon her fingers danced across my barely recovered belly. My abdomen was subject to unwanted attention as she danced her fingers all across this region, sometimes branched out into my flanks and ribs, sometimes attacked her breasts, soemtimes testing the strength of my hips. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!” . It was as if my body was being more and more ticklish and some of my most sensitive regions remained untouched. Finally she granted me a break. "Rest for a while, Kit. Your underarms, soles, toe and other more intimate regions have yet to be .... EXAMINED!" she taunted, snorting. My laughter was still dying down as I waited her most dreaded return!
The End
P.S The Iraida story is closer to completion!

Nice tale Anna, looking forward to reading more.

The next installment of Smallville will be posted very soon, possibly today.

Thanks Jerseytickler!
Sidenote: the idea for writing it was Heather's so maybe before she wakes up, a little compliment for her?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Absolutely, congrats to you Heather darlin, I keep forgeting there are two of you

great story

loved the story. Hey Jersey, what's up with the Smallville story though

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back