• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Party

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Meghan was a tiny girl. Only three or four inches about 5 feet, and not an ounce of excess fat to be found on her body. Freckles dotted her cute face like fresh raindrops on a dry sidewalk. Her two baby blue eyes sparkled, and she wore her medium-lengthed strawberry blonde hair in a small ponytail.
She doned a tight, fuzzy red sweater with a dark blue stripe across the chest, and bell-bottomed jeans. Her feet wore casual bright-blue sneakers.
As she walked up the sidewalk of her friend Amanda's house, she couldn't help but get the buttefly's out of her stomach. Those butteflys were there because of the party. She wasn't shy or anything. It was just that Amanda had told her guys would be there, and well, she was kinda terrified of the opposite sex. Everytime she met a guy, she would begin to stutter and act dumb, she hated this quality about herself.
As darkness fell early this evening, she nervously rang the doorbell.
Her tall brunette friend Amanda opened the door smiling.
"Hey Meghan, come on in!" Amanda said cheerfully.
Meghan entered the house, and was pleased that she didn't see any guys.
"So, who else is here?" Meghan asked nonchalantly, trying to hide her true intentions.
"Oh, so far it's just you, me, Emily, Morgan, amd Anna. But don't worry, the guys will be here any minute," Amanda smiled, winked and laughed, as she led Meghan down to the basement where the other 3 girls waited.
They walked down the carpeted stairs, and they were soon greeted by smiles and hugs.
"So what are we doing?" Meghan asked.
"Nothing really," Emily sighed.
"Well then i say we get this party started!" Meghan shouted as her inner excitement began to come out whenever boys weren't there.
Meghan leaped up, and quickly scrumunged through the nearest closet of Amanda's neatly furnished basement. She looked for a whole 5 seconds until she pulled out a white box.
"What's that?" Anna asked.
"Twister!!" Meghan yelled gittely, as she began to set it up.
All the girls agreed this would be fun, and they drew straws to find that Morgan would be the spinner, a dark tanned brunette.
All the girls took a side of the Twister sheet, and Meghan took off her sweater and revealed a thin white t-shirt beneath it, to give her better mobility.
Morgan then spun it for the first time.
"Left foot green."
Everyone easily placed their socked or bare left sole on a green dot.
"Right hand yellow."
"Left foot red."
"Left hand red."
"Right foot blue."
"Right hand green."
"Left hand yellow."
Within a matter of minutes, the four girls were in a tangled mess.
"Right hand red."
Amanda reached fitfully, but then suddenly slipped, crashing down and bringing Anna down with her. Now it was just the small Meghan, and Emily, a dirty-blonde haired swimmer, which gave her thin body strength.
"Left foot yellow."
Luckily for Meghan, she was in an easy access position for that one, but Emily on the other hand.....wasn't.
Everyone sat in silence, staring at Emily, as her muscles burned. She could'nt keep this up much longer, as she eyed Meghan, who was directly to her left in a crab-walk position, protruding her hips and tummy upward.
"Heehee," Meghan giggled as she knew she was within moments of being the winner.
But as everyone thought Emily was about to move her left foot in an attempt to stay in the game, she instead lifted her left hand, lined with long red nails, and quickly squeezed Meghan's side, causing her to scream and jump, and come crashing down onto the Twister sheet.
"I won!" Emily shouted.
"No fair, you tickled me!" Meghan shot back.
Oh boohoo, all i did was squeeze your side, you could of withstood it," Emily said back.
"Hey it's not my fault im ticklish!" Meghan, said, but then both girls noticed the three other girls laughing hysterically.
"What's so funny?"
"I-i dunno, it was just seeing Meghan scream when you tickled her, that was hillarious." Amanda said in between laughter.
"Hey i got it, we needed something to do until the guys got here, so let's tickle Meghan!" Anna suggested.
"Hey wait, how 'bout we don't!" Meghan said sternly.
"Who votes we should tickled Meghan?" Morgan asked, as all 4 girls except Meghan raised their hands.
"Sorry Meghan, but democracy rules my house, your gonna get tickled!" Amanda smiled evily as the four girls slowly surrounded the petite blonde...
TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back