• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The worst tickle I've ever recieved

coral21

TMF Novice
This is a story that actually happened a couple weeks ago. I never really post here, I think this is only my second or third, but this was such an experience I just felt like I had to.

My friend came down to visit me in Florida Februrary 2nd. We used to date, and it was pretty serious, but hes away in college now and so we visit every once in a while. When we do, though, we tend to get a little...rambounctious. He likes to tickle me. He always did. When we used to date, he would ask me to turn the tv power amp up during a movie or something. I would dive on to my tummy to turn the knob, and he would dive on top of me, pinning me to the floor on my stomach. Then he would grab my sides, or my underarms and begin tickling me while I squirmed around giggling hysterically. For those of you who havent seen my picture here in the members section (I think it's page two. I would have posted it up, but it says invalid file exension), I'm not the largest girl around, and it wasn't too suprising that he could hold me down with no trouble at all. Then, usually, when he was done tormenting me, he would pretend to get up. I would try to get up as soon as possible, though, because I knew that most times he would spin around and sit on the back of my knees, holding my ankles together with his legs. Slowly the shoes would come off and he would tickle my socked feet. I'd try to wiggle or roll away, but he would hold me there. Then he would say "I'm sorry", but real sarcasticly. And he would slip his hand under a sock, or just pull the thing off completely and tickle my bare toes. I usually could do nothing to prevent this. Then, most of the time, he would bite my toes. Now, I know this sounds wierd, but he would nibble at the tips of my toes and it would drive me absolutely crazy. He would let me up, and then we'd continue the movie, or tv show, or video games, or whatever we were doing. Well, the last three times I saw him, hes managed to tie me up some how. The first time, he did what he normally did. He wrestled me to the ground and tickled my sides, then spun around. However, this time, he had a roll of duct tape planted there. He taped my ankles togeather and I realized I was in for a long night. That's a different story though. The second time, he acted as if he wanted to sit in my lap when I was at the computer, and he again used duct tape he had planted there to tie my wrists to the arm wrests. That was another long night. Still, a different story. But that's enough of my background with this guy, this is the story of the third and most recent time he tied me up to tickle me.

LIke I said, he visited just a little while ago. We had a great time in florida. We went to beaches mostly, but also Disney MGM and Epcot. One particular day, though, we were talking about how he wanted me to go live with him. I was saying that there is way too much going on here for me to leave, but he was saying that he really wanted me with him. Well, he hadn't tried to tickle me the whole trip, and I had completely let my guard down when he pulled out some, youll never guess, duct tape, and taped my ankles togeather. I had been sitting on the couch next to him, and he just reached down where he put the tape, and swung up my legs at the same time.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I was giggling and smiling the whole time. I figured he was just acting silly. He said that he was going to package me up and take me home with him. A rather sweet comment, I thought. I just giggled and told him that I needed to stay here. He went to the back room and pulled out some large, industrial size ceran wrap. We had purchased it just a few days before so we could play a prank on my friend. We ceran wrapped his car. Well, evidentally, I lucked out, because he had planned on doing this before he even came, but he was going to do it with a cover, he later told me. That would have been warm! Anyway, he asked me to stand up and he wrapped my ankles up to my tummy. Then he taped over that a little just to make sure I couldn't move. Then he said, "Hey, I have an Idea! Want to play a game?" At this point, I realized that he had planned this. I would probably be tickled before this was over, and immediately I began puling the tape off. Kyle grabbed me and layed me down on the floor on my back. He leaned on my right arm and reached over to the left. He taped just below the elbow and again at the wrist to this thing. This thing he taped me to was...well, a wooden frame with strips of cloth cris-crossing across it. it is the piece that sits on the legs of the footrest in our living room. I know its hard to picture what that is, but he taped my right arm the same afterward, all the while I was struggling to get free. Now, i'm laying on my back on the floor. Ankles taped and legs wrapped. My arms are both secured over my head. Not straight up, but kinda like football goal posts. Having your arms taped just below the elbow and at the wrist lends for nearly no movement! I was actually worried. I'm extremely ticklish, and I was just hoping he didn't have that planned. He leaned on my legs and asked me if he could tickle my feet. He said that he had a great game I would love. As he said this he yanked off my left shoe.
"No!" I replied. I wasn't mad at all, actually, this was rather fun. I liked being the helpless victim. But I was extremely worried too. I had never been this helpless before. "I thought you were going to say that." He obvously had this planned out, and I knew I should have said yes. I was just playing along and would probably get it worse because of it. He kneeled down next to me and brought his hands to my underarms. "I bet I can change your mind." was all he said before tickling under my arms.
I let out a screech and began giggling and laughing and pulling all around. He leaned on my chest so I couldn't move at all and continued tickling under my arms. "Ok...ok...heeheheehheee....go ahead...heeheehheee...just stop tickling meeheheeheee...." I didn't care if he wanted to tickle my feet. It couldn't possibly be as bad as him tickling my armpits. I was wishing that I had never let myself in this situation, and I was wondering how long it was going to last.
"See, that didn't take long at all, did it?" He got up and walked up to above my head and kneeled down. He slipped each hand under my shirt sleves, slowly.
"What are you doing!?! I said I'd play your stupid game! Kyle! Don't! It tickleeheheehehehahahehahahaahaaa...." I trailed off again into helpless laughter as he tickled my underarms. This time, my bare underarms. With each light scratch of his nails I felt the need to pull away but I couldn't. All I could do was laugh. Usually when I'm tickled, all I can do is try to get away. This time I couldn't get away though. There was absolutely no chance of me protecting myself and I couldn't do anything to make it stop. I actually had time to think. All I could do was wish that it ended. I was screaming with laughter, well, that is just a phrase. I'm a small girl, I was basically laughing as loud as I ever had before. It tickled so much. I finally made out the words to ask him why he was tickling me, and he said that he just liked to hear me laugh. Right then I hated him. This was pure torture, and he was doing it for no reason. Just to do it. It tickled so bad, I cant even describe it. Finally he stopped. It was quite a while though. I couldn't do anything still. Now I needed to scratch under my arms, they felt funny, but I stil couldn't. He untaped my wrists an then my elbows and I thought it was over. But then he hugged me and taped my arms to my sides up and down from my shoulders to my wrists. then he ceran wrapped me and taped me again. I feared that this was going to be worse than the under arm tickling. He ran to go get a book from the shelf and came back.
He picked me up and put me on the couch, sitting down he put my feet in his lap. As he scratched the underside of my one socked foot I jumped and tried to pull away. I was giggling again and I heard him say..."Well, you said you wanted to play the game. If I were you...I'd try to win." I knew I wouldn't.

That's the end of all the events leading up to why I posted this post. I'm sorry not to finish, but it's alot to type. And if I dont do it well, you will all be very confused. All I can tell you is...in the grand scheme of things, my feet are MUCH more ticklish than under my arms evidentally. I wouldn't have thought so, but this last encounter with the duct tape taught me otherwise...

Please do elaborate on how you discovered your feet were so ticklish. I've enjoyed reading the stories you've posted on here before, and you have a nice pic if you don't mind me saying... :D

SWEET!

So my dear, did you like it??? :D :D :D ;)

PS: Will we hear about the rest?:couch:

Well, if you, despite the torture, enjoyed yourself I say good for you. :)

The question that begs to be asked: would you let him do it again?

Thanks for your replies, I will finish out the story soon. After all, thats why I posted in the first place. I would be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed myself, but I would also be lying if I said that it wasn't complete torture having my underarms tickled like that. As to whether or not I'd let it happen again, I suppose we'd both have to find out.... ;)

What's up Coral, love your stories. You sound like a lot of fun to tickle. Where from in Florida?

Hey Coral,

Your stories are awesome and judging from your pic, you are a hottie. I am 30 and live in Tampa. Drop a line if you might ever want to chat. [email protected]

Hey, great story. I love tickling underarms and feet, and getting tickled on my underarms and feet, so your story touched all my nerves. I live in Ft. Lauderdale. How about you?

Hell Coral21

I just wanted to say fantastic story and a true one at that. I love true stories more then fantasy type stories I read in here. If you really love to be tickled then give a shout at my e-mail address I can come to Florida to meet you. My e-mail address is [email protected] Hope to hear from you.

TicklesFemales

:)

Thanks everyone for such positive comments. I really am going to post part two, but I've been swamped with schoolwork lately. But I promise, I just need an hour or so to sit down and type it out, im not a fast typer. :) Have a great day!

What's up Coral, I don't know if you'd be interested but if you would like to meet up sometime I live in Winter Park, FL. I'm 23 years old and I have a pic. I'll be down here until the end of March so hit me up if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Come on Coral, finish the story. Your schoolwork can wait. Compared to this forum, how important is an education really? Just kidding. Can't wait for part two.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back