• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heart and Sole (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
HEART AND SOLE

“No! Stop! STOP it!” Sean screamed. “’AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! Leave my feet alone! GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!! Oh stop it PLEASE!”

He bucked and squirmed, but his struggles were unavailing. Sean was naked; his arms were bound securely behind his back; his ankles were bound together and lashed to the rail of the old brass bed. His bare, wiggling feet were defenseless against David’s excruciating ministrations. And if the torture didn’t stop soon, Sean was convinced that he’d go out of his fucking MIND—!

“EEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he shrieked. “Help! Somebody HELP me! HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“What’s wrong, Sean? I thought you LIKED being naked with me. Does it TICKLE?” David snickered as he ran the blunt tip of the letter opener up and down his victim’s super-sensitive arches. “Does it make you want to jump out of your SKIN, you two-timing SHIT?”

“Oh stop it PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” Sean sobbed. “I’m BEGGING you!”

“That’s good,” David replied. “I WANT to hear you beg. And I want to hear you LAUGH!” And with that, he returned his attention to his prisoner’s twitching feet.

At the touch of the letter opener, Sean squealed with anguished hilarity laughed as jolt after jolt of intense ticklish sensation shot up the backs of his legs. His belly convulsed and his face turned bright pink. His bare, writhing body soon became covered with sweat and goose bumps. At any given moment, he was horribly certain that he wouldn’t be able to stand another SECOND of this exquisite torture. But David kept tickling—and Sean kept laughing. And laughing. And LAUGHING—!

To the extent that his mind was working at all by then, Sean bitterly regretted having cheated on his lover. Slender, silk-skinned David was sweet. But he was also insecure and somewhat unstable; and he might have been expected to take a dim view of Sean’s unfaithfulness.

But surely this was going a bit too far!

Sean hadn’t minded being tied up. David rather enjoyed bondage games, and it had seemed best to humor him on this occasion. But once he was helpless, Sean discovered to his consternation that David’s agenda for the evening was somewhat sinister. By then, alas, it was too late for Sean to change his mind. He was naked, he was neatly trussed, and they were quite alone in the back bedroom of an isolated farmhouse.

It became clear over the course of the first hour that David knew all about his lover’s treacherous tryst with a certain assistant professor of English literature. “But it’s all right, sweetie,” he added with a sigh. “I forgive you. But we do have to make sure that you never, ever do anything so stupid again. . .”

‘BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sean screamed now as the point of the letter opener gently probed the tender spaces between his toes. “PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE! I’M SORREEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“I’ll just BET you are, sweetie” David sneered from his position at the foot of the bed. “But not quite sorry ENOUGH yet!”

“Just STOP! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!! Oh PLEASE David! I can’t STAND it! AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sean arched his back and wiggled his behind. “No MORE I’m BEGGING you PLEASE!”

“Well,” said David, “I guess maybe I should give you a break. A short one.”

And he stopped the tickling.

Sean lay there weeping with relief and trembling with exhaustion. It was only now, in this blessed hiatus, that he realized how much the tickle-torture had taken out of him. And it was some time before he realized that David had moved from the foot to the side of the bed.

“Poor baby,” David whispered. He put his hand on Sean’s thigh. “If only you hadn’t betrayed me. And with that asshole professor! What WERE you thinking, sweetie?”

Sean thought it best to say nothing in reply.

“You know I love you,” David continued. And lovingly, he stroked his prisoner’s thigh. “I’d do anything for you, don’t you know that?” He put his other hand on Sean’s heaving chest. “That’s why I forgive you for cheating on me, sweetie. That’s why I’m giving you this chance to make it up to me.”

“Ohmygod, David, I am so SORRY!” Sean moaned. “I’m REALLY sorry! But please, please, PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more!”

“It makes you crazy, doesn’t it?” David ran his fingers through Sean’s dark chest hair. “That’s kind of ironic, isn’t it? All those muscles, but you turn to JELLY when I tickle your poor precious FEET!”

“I couldn’t STAND any more!” Sean wailed. “I just COULDN’T!”

“That was something you ought to have thought about before getting down on your hands and knees for Professor Shitbird, or whatever his name is.” David sighed in a rueful way. “Well, I certainly hope that the earth moved for you, because you’re going to pay for it now.”

Sean recognized the awful clang of finality in David’s tone. He began to sob.

“What I’m wondering,” said David, “is if I should get all hard so I can tickle you in a REALLY ticklish place. How about it, sweetie? Would you like it if I tickled your cock?”

This line of inquiry, coupled with David’s continued stroking of his thigh, was not without its effect on Sean. A loose sensation low in his belly and a thrill in his balls led inevitably to a certain stiffening of his shaft. When David noticed this, he giggled.

“Ooo, I guess you DO want me to tickle your cock! I bet you even want to CUM, don’t you, sweetie?” David licked his lips. “So do you think I could make you squirt with just a feather? Maybe we should give it a try.”

“Oh, yes, PLEASE!” Sean moaned. He was desperately eager to experience the torture that David had described. He lifted his butt from the bed and wiggled his hips. “Just DO it!” he demanded.

But David was shaking his head. “No, I don’t think so, sweetie,” he said. “Not yet, anyhow. Not until you’ve been punished some more. A LOT more, actually.”

And with that, his hand darted down to stroke the backs of Sean’s knees!

This happened to be one Sean’s most sensitive spots, and his reaction to this new assault was immediate. “EEEEYAAA-HAA-HAA-YAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he screamed. “OH NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

‘What’s wrong, sweetie?” David inquired. “Want me to STOP? Want me to go back to tickling your FEET?”

“EEEEHEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Sean howled. “STOP!!! OH STOP!!! YOU’RE KILLING MEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Oh, don’t be such a BABY,” David chucked. “It’s just a little tickle. Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!”

“GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sean shrieked. EEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

His bare body jerked and quivered on the bed. Spittle flew from his wide-open mouth as he gasped out shriek after gut-wrenching, girlish shriek of mad, agonized hilarity. David’s fingers danced maddeningly in the hollows of his knees, producing an indescribable, unbearable sensation that made his muscles spasm and his skin crawl with goose bumps. Sean could feel his grip on sanity loosening under the lash of the nonstop laughter that was rattling his brain in his skull. He was, almost literally, tickled to bits.

At some point he must actually have passed out, for he was conscious of no transition from ticklish torment to abuse of a new and horrific type. His first intimation of it was a sharp CRACK! across the soles of his feet. “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” he screamed.

“I thought that might get your attention, sweetie.” David was back at the foot of the bed. He brandished an eighteen-inch wooden ruler before using it to deliver another stinging stroke to Sean’s defenseless soles. “It’s called bastinado. How do you like it?”

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!” CRACK! “YIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

In truth, David wasn’t laying it on too heavily—just enough to sting. He was tenderizing his victim’s soles in preparation for a fresh bout of tickling. Once the bottoms of Sean’s feet were nicely pink, he laid aside the ruler. Next came a long, loving baby oil treatment. Sean moaned with mingled pain and pleasure as David’s applied the soothing oil, not neglecting to work it between his prisoner’s toes. Once again, Sean’s shaft rose to the occasion. There was something so fucking SEXY about the tough love being lavished on his feet—!

“I thought you might like this,” David snickered. He moved to the side of the bed again. Sean gasped with delight as a gentle hand, still slick with baby oil, encircled his stiff cock and gave it a squeeze.

“Sorry, sweetie,” David said. “You don’t get to cum just yet. Not while I have those precious FEET of yours at my mercy.” He leaned down to whisper in Sean’s ear. “Shall I tell you a secret?” he breathed. “I’ve ALWAYS wanted to taste them. And now I’m going to tickle them with my TONGUE, sweetie. I’m going to suck your TOES and lick your SOLES. And you’re going to lie there and TAKE it!

He gave Sean’s shaft another affectionate squeeze, then returned to the foot of the bed. A moment later, Sean felt David’s hot breath on his soles. He moaned and tensed in anticipation of the promised kisses.

When it came at last, it was the merest flutter, a delicate moist caress of the pad of his right big toe. “Mmmmm,” David sighed. “Delicious. . .”

Sean gasped and giggled as David’s questing tongue probed into the sensitive spaces between his wiggling toes. It tickled, but in a different way from the torture to which his feet had previously been subjected. The sensations that raced up his convulsing legs were powerful, horrid. . .and intensely delightful. They made his belly ripple, his asshole pucker, his balls tighten, and his cock quiver.

“Oh!” Sean cried as David began to suck on his toes. “Yes! Yes! Ohmygod YES—!”

A tiny, clear drop of pre-cum gleamed at the tip of Sean’s joystick. His bare behind bounced on the bed as David’s tongue traced the curve of his arches. He struggled madly to spread his legs and free his arms from the ropes that bound them behind his back. He laughed and wept in the grip of a crazy certainty that he was just seconds from cumming his stupid BRAINS out. But those seconds passed, became minutes, yet seemed to bring him no nearer to that longed-for instant of mindless ecstasy. His cock was terrifically rigid. Its swollen head was thoroughly lubricated with pre-cum. At that moment, he would have sold his SOUL for the release he craved.

As for slender David, he was in a work of his own. With the intense concentration of the true connoisseur, he pampered Sean’s toes and soles with his tongue, his lips and his fingertips. With his free hand he stroked his own stiff shaft, shivering with present pleasure and tense with anticipation of pleasures yet to come.

From time to time, he paused in his ministrations to taunt his victim while tickling his feet. “Want me to STOP, sweetie?” he would whisper. “We don’t HAVE to do this. Oh, so you LIKE it? Mmmm, but suppose I don’t let you CUM? Suppose I just go back to tickling you? Tickle, tickle, TICKLE! Sean likes to be TICKLED! That’s right, sweetie, LAUGH for me! Laugh a little LOUDER and maybe I’ll be nice to your feet again. That’s what you LIKE, isn’t it?”

It was most definitely what Sean liked, but he knew that he couldn’t possibly take much more of it. And perhaps David sensed his victim’s approach to hysteria, for after one last nibble on Sean’s toes, he moved to the side of the bed again.

“I think you’ve learned your lesson, sweetie,” David whispered. Slowly teasingly, he began to stroke Sean’s cock. “I don’t think you’ll ever cheat on me again, will you?”

“No!” Sean cried. “Never! Oh! Oh! Ohmygod PLEASE—!”

“Because the next time I catch you two-timing me, sweetie, I will REALLY punish you!” David gave Sean’s cock a squeeze. “But if you’re a good boy from now on, I’ll only give you the kind of punishments you like.”

“Yes! Yes! I’ll be GOOD!” Sean wiggled his hips. I’ll do anything you say! ANYTHING!”

“Anything I say? Really?” David raised an eyebrow. “Well, sweetie, THAT is quite a promise! Because the night is young, and you are VERY ticklish, and I have a VERY good imagination!”

So all was forgiven and Sean was permitted to cum—eventually, because David proved indeed to possess an excellent imagination, and poor Sean laughed all the way to orgasm. But that is a story for another night.:devil:

please..

let me tell you....you are my favorite author OF ALL TIME. PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS!!

Thanks, I appreciate your kind comment. There's more intense M/M tickle torture to come, so stay tuned. I'm also working on the next chapter of "A Small Circle of Friends."
:devil:

My God, that was fucking intense!
As a fan of all aspects of tickling I'm still sweating!
Looking forward to more. M/M tickling is the only kind I haven't personally experienced yet.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back