• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story, Mr. Jones (M/F)

RobAce

Verified
Well all its been a long time since Ive written anything but something in the TMF chatroom eariler tonight gave me an idea. I used to write under ace919 a long time ago, my stories are still on funnybone storybox, here is the link to the main page for true stories
http://wane-manor.com/fbs/storybox/true.html
Im the 5th one down with 5 stories. Anyway here is a new one I just thought up. Again Ive been around since 1990 just havent posted much since I was married in 1999. Hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think, Im thinking about making this a series.

Mr. Jones

Naomi was sitting alone in her bedroom late at night. The wind outside giving a slight howl to the otherwise still air. She had just settled into bed watching Conan when the phone rang. She picked up the phone but no one was there so she checked the caller ID and saw it was her sister Michelle's number. Naomi slipped on her slippers and walked downstairs to get a drink and then to call back her sister. The phone rang again half-way down stairs so she tried to rush to get it. But rushing ands slippers dont mix as her size 7 slipper slid off her foot and landed her on her butt. "Damn" she said as she moved her blonde hair out of her eyes then she got up to get to the phone. Again no answer but this time it was a number she didnt recognize on the caller ID. She dialed her sister Michelles number and as she waited for her to answer she picked up her sisters picture from the counter. Michelles brown curly shoulder length hair covering up green eyes and little freckles always made her envious. While its said that blondes have more fun Michelle was always having more than Naomi. Not that Naomi wasnt good looking, her deep blue eyes and killer figure on her 5 ft 7 inch frame made sure she had plenty of eyes on her, she was just a bit of a prude and proud of it. Just as her mind was wandering on the 6th ring her call waiting went off and Naomi answered. "Hello, Michelle?" she said. "No, its Mr. Jones." the voice answered. "Do I know you and how did you get my number. If your some kind of telemarketer Im on the do not call list so you can just just hang up now." Naomi said matter of factly. "Well actually Naomi I do have your sister here would you like to speak with her?" the voice snickered. "Well yes" Naomi wondered what was going on. "NAOMI! HELP ME!! HE'S LOOKING FOR" Michelle screamed then interupted by Mr. Jones. "There Naomi, you see shes with me and unless you help me with my game Im afraid shes going to be here for awhile." "Okay Okay" Naomi answered "just tell me what you want and Ill do it." "Well Id like for you to do a little project for me, Id like to do a private movie with you, just you and I"
"Are you crazy, youve kidnapped my sister and now want me too, Im calling the police you sicko"
"but wait Naomi...before you do I want you to hear something"
"Hee Hee Hee, stop that, Oh my god, HA HA Naomi...he tickling me..ha ha I cant move, Mr. Jones...stop hee hee heehee"
"Michelle? What are you doing to her you sicko" Naomi yelled
"Well untill you agree Im going to tickle her. I wonder how long she will last"
"This isnt funny, if this is some kind of joke your gonna get it"
"Well Naomi it is funny as you can hear by the laughter but I assure you its no joke"
"Well Im going to call the police so there" Naomi was worried her sister was very ticklish, especailly her feet. Naomi remembered all the times shed tickle her sisters feet untill she wet herself and even worse vice-versa. She shuddered at the fact of someone tickling her feet let alone anywhere else.
"okay then Naomi, go ahead your sister and I will have lots of laughs, good bye." Then dial tone
Naomi held the phone for a second. Pictured her sister being tormented then dialed the phone.
"Hello Naomi, good too see your thinking straight but now I must tell you the stakes have been uped since we last spoke."
"Okay Okay Mr. Jones, anything just tell me what to do."
"Well now you must submit to let me tickle you as well as film my little project, oh and by the way where are you ticklish at..I bet your sister will tell me if you dont"
"Never you pervert, I wont, I definately calling...." Naomi stopped as she heard her sister voice in the background
"No No, please not my underarms, HA HA HA HA HA HA NO, Too Tooo, HA HA HA HA MUUUCCCHHH!! HA HA HEE HEEE HEEELLLLLPP HE HE HE!"
Frozen with fear for herself and her sistershe heard the ranting of both of them, Mr. Jones must be using a speakerphone so he can really get at her Naomi thought.
"OH NO HA HA HA ON ON, ON HER HA HA HA HA HA SIDES, My sister is ticklish on her sides, and HA HA HA HER HEE HEE HEE NECK! AAAAUUGGHH!! STOP! MY RIIIHEHEHEBBBSSS NOOO!! HA HA HA"
Shes giving up my spots...oh dear, what can I do, I mean I dont want to be tortured but if he gets to her feet shes a goner. these thoughts raced through Naomi's mind as she heard the onslaught continue.
"NO NO, NOT MY KNEES!!! HE HE HEE TEE HEE HEE, thats <sigh> <sigh> TORTURE!!! HAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!"
"Okay, OKay Mr Jones", Naomi frantically yelled stop it your gonna drive her insane Ill talk just dont tickle her anymore"
"Bless you <gasp> <gasp> Naomi, just tell him, agree I cant take anymore" Michelle mumbled through the phone."Well Naomi heres the deal, tell me where you live and my driver will pick you up. Right now we are in my ahem "mobile" dungeon and I can be anywhere in the city in 15 minutes"
Naomi now thought again..damn I could have called the cops to help me but hes driving around, he wants me now. I cant I have to help her but what help can I give if Im trapped too.
"Never Mr. Jones, I wont tell Im calling the police now"
"Very well Naomi, but Im sure if I tickle your sisters feet she will tell me where you live..."Mr. Jones was drowned out by the screams of Michelle
"NOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE! NOT MY FEET!!!!! ANYTHING!!! Ill tell you where Naomi is just dont tickle my FEET!!!!"
"No Michelle Ill get you out somehow, dotn give in...Ill lock my doors Ill call the cops, dont give in, just think about.."again the tortured sounds of her sister rang loud, louder than before.
"AAAAAA! AAAA!! HEE HEE HEHE HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOO HAHAHHAHAHA STTTHAHAHAHAHAHHAP!! PPPPLLLHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSEEEEEHEHEHE! MY FEET ARE TOO MUCH!!! HA HAHA HAHAH, TURN LEFT HERE HA HAHAHAHAHAH YES YES!!! HER FEET ARE TICKLISH TOO! HA HAHAH AHAHAHA HER TO HER TO HEEEE HEEE HEEEEHEEEEEESSSSSSSSS TOES ARE THE WORST!! HA HAHAHAHAH!"
MIchelle screamed as her tender size 6 soles were tortured
"WHAT IS THAT, OH MY GOD IS THAT A LOOFA, WAIT YOUR SOAPING MY FEET< HE EHE HEHEHEHEHEE THAT TICKLES SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! HA HAHA HAHAHAHA NO NO NO!!! HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE, TURN RIGHT HA HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Naomi was shaking so hard she dropped the phone, they were on the way and there was nothing she could do about it. Maybe she could make a deal..money, anything
"Mr. Jones please, I beg you stop...Ill give you money, jewels, just name it"
"No my dear, the only thing that can save your sister is you. Will you submit to me. I will only tickle you for 1 hour and film it for my enjoyment. Your sister will be with my driver outside and will be released once the hour is over. Were almost at your house then there will be no negoations. Tell me your decision now."
"Naomi Please, just do it, please Ill do anything for you if you do, its just an hour he's being tickling me now for about 6 hours. I cant do it anymore, he got me after work and waited untill he knew youd be home and alone to call, Im begging you help me"
"Okay Mr. Jones..you win, Ill stand outside, have michelle tell you the rest"
"Oh Naomi" Mr. Jones said "Dont hang up, I want to be sure your not calling anyone else, if you hang up, Ill tickle your sisters pretty little feet untill she cant laugh anymore"
"I agree, just hurry I need to see her"
Just then a black van pulled up. The back door opened and a man ememged. A tall man wearing all black and a red mask walked up to her
"Are you ready, Ive got the film and your sister." Mr. Jones asked
"Lets just get it over with", as Naomi led him inside and Mr. Jones sat on the couch.
"Can I get something to drink 1st please" Naomi asked plotting
"Sure" Mr. Jones said. Without shutting the front door Naomi was hoping someone would hear her scream she waltz confidently into the kitchen where she grabbed a large knife hid it behind her and walked back in.
with her back to the open front door she yelled out "HELP!!" and brandished the knife to Mr. Jones
"Its over sicko, now let my sister go or your dead."
"But Im here Naomi" whispered a voice from behind her.
Naomi turned around stunned and as her eyes focused on the face of her sister she felt a prick to her arm as her sister said "Nitey Nite Naomi" Naomi's world fell black
As she awoke she saw her sister and Mr. Jones now unmasked above her.
"Well Sis I dont think youve ever met my friend Jones have you. Hes such a good friend , and quite a good tickler I might add."
"But Michelle whats going on" Naomi grunted as she tried to get up but then noticed that she was tied to some kind of bed. She wondered how long shed been out and what was going on.
"You see sis, Im sooo tired of mom and dad telling me what a good girl you are, what a good influence you are, how you have a good soul. Well Im gonna find out how good your "Sole" is"
"Naomi, no you cant, I never, Im sorry, ple hheee heeh heee hey now, that ha haha tickles, no no, not there Mr. Jones, he hee not THERE!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" The tickling was finally getting the best of her starting on her ribs seemed cruel becasue Naomi knew they would eventually tickle her feet, and that she knew would be the end of her.
"OH MY GOD!! PLEASE HE HEHEHEHEHE MICHEEHHHEHEHELLLEEEEHEHEHE MAKE HIM HAHAHAHA STTTTHAHAHHAP! NO NO NOT MY THIGHS!!! HA HAHAHAHA, NO NO"
"Come on Joneseee, tickle her like you did me, remember you make her pee her pants and Ill let you tickle me again, Ill let you tickle me for 2 hours a day for 1 week"
"yes Mistress Michelle, anything for you" Mr. Jones said as he walked toward Naomi's feet.
" NO NO NO <giggle> you cant, Michelle, please........NO NOT, WHAT IS THAT, I CANT HE HEHEHEHEHEH SEEEE!! HAAA HAAHAHAHA WHATS HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE HEEEE HE DOOOOOHOOO HHOOOOOOOOIIINNNNG TO MY FEEEHEHHEETT!!! AAAUUGHHHHH NOT MY TOES !!!! HA HAHAH TORTURE, TORTURE!!! ITS PPPPUUUHHEHEHEHEHEHRRRREEEEE TTTOOORRRRHHAHAHAHTTTTHHEEEEUUUUREEE!"
Naomi laughed into the night......
the end....(perhaps)

Tell me what you think, Id love to do more.

What...there has to be more....it was just getting great....do

continue

I liked the little twist at the end. Although I agree with the others, it ended just as it was about to begin.

Keep writing,
Maggie (aka daisycrazy5496)

I was Emailed by someone that they could not find a story I did....I hope this is the one they were referring to ...if not....MAJOR BUMP!!!

BTW, thanks to all of you that replied....I enjoyed writing this, and at sometime in the future may write again.

Rob

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back