• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Party Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Now seriously, why don't we just play Twister again...i'll be spinner," Meghan pleaded as she slowly backed into a wall, and was quickly surrounded by the four tickle hungry girls.
"Tickle tickle tickle..." Amanda taunted, flexing her long painted nails.
"No, nooo!!" Meghan screamed, shutting her eyes and putting her hands in front of her in a futile attempt to stop the oncoming attack.
She waited for a couple seconds...nothing happened, she finally opened her eyes, and instantly heard a click. She tried to bring her hands down but she felt some kind of restraint...handcuffs!
She looked at Amanda who smiled evily, and then Meghan brought her hands in front of her, she was handcuffed!
"I knew those would come in handy one day," Amanda giggled.
"This is too far! C'mon!" Meghan pleaded, but suddenly the four girls had her tiny body lifted up, and they carried her to the fold-out couch, which was unluckly for Meghan already unfolded into a bed.
The girls then tossed Meghan's body to the bed, and Meghan immediately began to scurry around the bed, having trouble due to the handcuffs.
Instantly, Anna and Morgan leaped on Meghan playfully, as Morgan grabbed her cuffed wrists and held them flattened to the matress above her head, while Anna held together her ankles. With Meghan's arms stretched up, her small white t-shirt rode up a bit, showing off some of her delicate tummy.
"This isn't funny anymore girls!! Let! Me! Goooooo!!!" Meghan struggled fitfully, but she was too small, and Morgan and Anna had firm grips on her wrists and ankles.
Amanda and Emily then both climbed on the large fold-out bed, each at one of Meghan's sides.
"Soooooo Meghan, just how ticklish are you?" Emily asked curiously eying her prone form.
"I'm not very ticklish at all really," Meghan lied.
"Bull!" Amanda suddenly dug her nails into Meghan's sides, wiggling her nails through the thin t-shirt.
"Hhaahhahhhaahahahahaaaa!!!!!"
Meghan burst with cute girlish laughter, as her young body wiggled like a worm as Anna and Morgan held their grips.
"See, i knew you were ticklish!" Emily pointed out, as she slowly slid up Meghan's shirt, soon revealing her whole tummy and ribcage. Her cute tummy was tight and flat, with a perfect little innie button in the middle. Her ribs barely protruded from her tight skin.
"Oooooh, bare skin!" Amanda said delightedly.
"No pleaseeeeeee!!!" Meghan pleaded, her baby blues looking irresistible as she pouted.
"Hmmmm.... i dunno Emily, think we should stop?" Amanda asked her tickling partner as she slowly dragged one long nails across her taunt tummy. Meghan squirmed, and her siz tummy muscles quivered beneath the ticklish touch.
"Pleahehse don't," Meghan moaned.
"Don't what? This?" Amanda dragged her nail across Meghan's tummy again.
Meghan once again released a couple of giggles.
"I guess she likes it!" Emily teased.
"Noooooo!!!"
But her cries fell upon deaf ears, as Emily readied her hands to tickle.
She places both hands on either side of Meghan's delicate ribcage, and first began to gently massage her thumbs in a slow, firm, circular motion, rotating up and down, making sure to get each individual rib.
"Hheheehhhaahahahaaaaheeeeee!!!"
Meghan screamed as convulsion after convulsion of insane laughter escaped her tiny mouth.
Amanda soon joined in on the tickling, placing her nails on Meghan;s smooth lower tummy, and with just enough pressure, began to wiggle them up and down the flat surface. Meghan's tummy was nowhere near six-pac muscualr, but just like the rest of her body, it held not an ounce of fat.
Amanda's nails continued their ticklish course, now peeking in a quick grab at her cute sides every now and then.
Meghan's tiny body exploded like a firecracker. With each delicate touch of finger or nail on her sensitive midsection, a different limb would flail, or her whole body. Her hips would buck wildly, and laughter poured from her mouth in a continous stream.
Her freckle-filled face was turning red as her tiny body was totally out of control.
Amanda slowly circled the cute bellybutton with a single finger, and quickly and unexpectingly, dropped it in for the kill, wriggling it in wildly.
As Anna watched the tickling taking place, and being so near two tiny bare, wrinkled soles, i mean hey, put yourself in that position!
She began to slowly stroke up and down Meghan's bare feet, adding to the intensity of her already crazy, wild laughter.
Morgan eyed Anna joining in, and she too, couldn't resist from teasing tiny Meghan. She pushed up Meghan's shirt even more, revealing her two tiny breasts enlaced in a black bra. They were the size of two apples, but big enough. Morgan gently stroked the tops of them, driving Meghan absolutely nuts, and made her pull even more to be freed.
All four girls were now exploring Meghan's small, ticklish body. Amanda getting her tummy and sides, Emily at her ribs, Anna at her feet, and Morgan at her breasts.
All of a sudden there was a quick, sharp tone.
The doorbell!
Amanda quickly jumped up and stopped tickling.
"The guys! They're here!" Amanda shouted.
"And i'm sure they'd love to help tickle Meghan!" Emily laughed, as Meghan's mind raced with fear of being seen in such an embarassing situation in front of all the guys, but even more fearful of the TICKLING!
THE END

TUMMY

can u write part 3 to this??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back