• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johnny’s Torture Chamber, M/F

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Johnny was an average college student, B average, popular, and had a great girlfriend named Andrea. Andrea was everything that Johnny was looking for in a woman: beautiful, intellectual, kind, considerate, and most important, she was ticklish everywhere and loved being tickled. She loved wearing sandals during the hot weather months, which left access to her ticklish feet, and it was May, right before finals. She also wore tight, dark colored jeans and shirts that were not long enough to cover up her very ticklish tummy. They were usually sleeveless so her smooth armpits would frequently fall victim to tickling fingers. Right before Johnny asked her out, she was planning to get her bellybutton pierced, but she was afraid of the needle; he had tried to talk her into doing it and convinced her.

ENOUGH ON BACKGROUND, NOW ON TO THE STORY

Finals were coming up and Andrea needed big help in political science. She was afraid of failing the final because she partied all the time and did not take the class seriously. Johnny was a politics junkie, so of course he offered to help, with the condition that he could capitalize on her ticklish body. The exam was on Thursday at 8:00 am, so on Wednesday night, they both met in Andrea’s dorm room at 8:00pm. Johnny said, “Here’s how it’s going to work. I am going to ask you questions from the various readings and for every wrong answer, you get 5 minutes of tickling. We will stop at midnight; I will tally your wrong answers and the tickling will begin.” Time would be allotted to her various body parts based on how ticklish they are. There were 95 multiple-choice questions and she got 24 wrong. This equals 2 hours even. Johnny said, “You don’t even have to change because you are already dressed for tickling.” She was barefoot; she was wearing stonewashed (dark blue) tight-fitting jeans and a black sorority belly-revealing, sleeveless shirt. She laid on the bed on her back and raised her hands over her head. He tied her arms together with rope and did the same with her legs. Here was the designated times: armpits, 10 minutes - feet, 35 minutes – belly/sides/ribs, 75 minutes.

ALL RIGHT, ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!

Johnny moves up to her arms and starts to slide his index finger down her armpit. She starts giggling lightly and pleads, “NO! I’ll do anything, I’ll clean, I’ll carry your books, shine your shoes, laundry, wash your car, anything but this!!!!” Her begging fell on deaf ears as Johnny started to take a finger to each armpit. He started to pick up the pace and the laughter intensified. An evil grin spread across his face as Andrea laughed herself into a sweat. Johnny took a paintbrush on the dresser and said, “Time for a masterpiece”. She yelled, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” He stroked it under her bare pit and she was giggling uncontrollably.

When the 10 minutes of underarm tickling was up, he moved to her feet and set the timer for 35 minutes. He took the paintbrush and stroked her bare foot and Andrea started to laugh. Her efforts to move away proved to be futile. He spent 10 minutes with the brush and then he took out a feather and spent another 10 minutes on that. He alternated between the feather on the right foot, and the paintbrush on the left. Then he took her feet, put them in his lap and started massaging them and she lost it! Andrea was bouncing up and down in efforts to escape. Johnny then found “the spot”! That’s right!!! When he found it, let’s just say that Johnny was in heaven and Andrea was now in hell. He spent the rest of the 35 minutes on “the spot”, having his very sensitive girlfriend howling.
When time was up on the feet, Andrea was once again in a sweat. He then got to his favorite spot and the most ticklish on Andrea, her stomach. Andrea was laughing before Johnny even started the timer. There was no way to run and nowhere to hide from Johnny’s tickling fingers and Andrea was well aware by now. “Please, Johnny, don’t!!!! I’ll die if you tickle my stomach!!! I can’t stand it and you know it!!” Johnny simply said, “If you didn’t want this, you shouldn’t have put off studying. You also shouldn’t have had such a ticklish body for me to take advantage. Also, not agreeing to this punishment would have helped.” He started by moving her shirt so all of her stomach was exposed. He then started time and dug right into her belly. Andrea lost it!!!! She screamed, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Johnny was delighting in her screams in between laughter. He took his feather and put it into the area around the edge of her bellybutton that was not blocked by the ring. This was more effective than he expected it to be. So much so that he kept it up for about 15 more minutes while digging into her sides with the other hand. Then he ditched the feather and starting goosing her sides, eliciting an even better response than the feather. Andrea decided it was time for evasive manoeuvring. She rolled over in order to cover up her ticklish belly. Johnny simply rolled her back over and he pinned her legs so she couldn’t do that again. With 45 minutes left to tickle her belly, Johnny asked, “How many ribs do you have? I guess I’ll have to count them.” So Johnny starts “counting” Andrea’s ribs and it is not working very well. Andrea said, “Thanks for the break.” Andrew knew that he had to try a different approach if he was going to tickle the hell out of her. So he started running his fingers across her bare belly. THIS WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Andrea burst out into hysterical laughter, as her tummy was her most ticklish spot. He occasionally moved into the outer edge of her bellybutton. Johnny squeezed her sides, kneaded her tummy, and occasionally went up to her armpits and that completely took her off guard. Andrea’s laughter was heard up and down the halls of the dorm. When it was down to 10 minutes left, he decided to kiss her tummy, and while he is kissing her tummy, he starts to lick her bare skin and that caused a sensation that Andrea had never felt before. There was a high-pitched shrill to accommodate the laughter and Johnny saw time was running short, so he went in for the ultimate tickle torture, the raspberry. Upon the first one, Andrea flipped out, she was crying, laughing, and screaming all at once. He saw that she was cracking, so he soften up his touch, using only his fingers to complete the time. The buzzer sounded, and he untied her. Andrea quickly said, “I’ll never put off studying again.” The plan worked and she got an A.

Johnny did not stop tickling her, but he never got the chance to have such a torture laid on Andrea again, although he thought about it constantly.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back