• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know that mainstream alert thing I have been trying to get jump started?

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
Well, consider it jumped ;) .

I am assuming its cool to post this link here because all of my other posts concerning this idea were allowed to stay here; if not I am sure a mod will rightly take care of it for me. Me and Rajee got it started yesterday (design wise and such), and as soon as I get in touch with Nontkl again, my tag team partner will be hangin' out there too. Bear in mind this is brand new...there are alot of things we want to get accomplished to make this even better. Right now school is my main factor, but after graduation ther are some cool things we have planned for it. For right now, what we have is pretty bare boned. And this is in no way an attempt remove my self from here. As I have said in the past, my plan has always been for centralization and organization. I wont stop posting here for any reason; I dont expect anyone else to stop posting here either. And the board is still a trial board...if no one posts there and it flops, EZBoard will delete it in 6 months anyway.

Follow the link, take a look around, contribute however you see fit (there is a suggestion board). I look forward to seeing alot of you there.

keith

I would be interested in seeing.But,I don't see no link.:) :atom: :atom:

Slightly off topic, but I like my computer talk

Actually, there is a major test backbone called the 6Bone, and deployment in the Asian countries is a focus right now (apparently, the US has been alotted more public IPs, so the US isnt in quite as big a hurry). IPv4 and IPv6 will actually have to coexist for quite some time (possibly forever) before there is complete move, simply due to the vast rate at which the Interent has expanded.

When Im done I can e-mail you a copy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back