• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lena MacIlwain during the Birk show

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
During the Birkenstock show, Lena was showing off the shoe she was swearing in a close up on the table. Sally Combs said ,"Look at those pink toes" or something like that and ran her finger along the side of her foot, making Lena jump back and giggle. Really short, but cute.

WOW, incredible catch man; ty so much for sharing! I've had a major thing for Lena ever since i first saw her on QVC; i think she's just incredibly lovely. Oh by the by, I e-mailed her about the incident and her ticklishness in general so i'll keep you guys fully posted should she by some slim chance respond. ;)

Be areful with the e-mails to those hostesses, friend

Most of the time someone else answers them or scans them and forwards them, but sometimes they go to the hostesses dirtectly. One time HSN's Marlo Smith mentioned getting e-mails about her feet and wouldnt do close ups for months!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back