• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In desperate need of a tickling partner in Maryland

jcarrielott

Looking for a tickling partner in maryland......preferrably the Washington Co/Frederick Co area. Me and my Master are looking for someone to tickle or help him tickle me. No sex necessary. Only a love of tickling and bondage!:devil:

Hi there. 23yo white male from Baltimore here... been to Frederick Co a few times. Perhaps we can set something up? :)

[email protected]

Last edited:
I'm a 27 year old white male who travels to the area on business. I love tickling in all its forms - both giving and receiving! Drop me a line at [email protected] and lets talk.

J

tickling partner in wash. co.

hi there, i'm a new member, i became one after reading your post. thank you. i never thought there would be such a situation this close to me, so i never really gave it much thought to register. however, i live in smithsburg and would like to discuss the possibilities,,,,
thanks,
geo :devil:

Re: i am in maryland

bill tucker said:

Drop me a line. Your photo will get mine, we can go from there :))

HEY BILL, I'LL SEND A PIC, BUT FIRST CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS, SO I'LL HAVE YOUR DIRECT ADDRESS TO SEND THE PIC BACK TO. I DON'T WANNA POST MY PIC HERE AT THE FORUM, OKAY? THANKS AL

Semms that youve had a lot of replies already, but i'll give this a shot, 20 y/o asian male from balt/annap area. ive been to frederick a few times and would love to go travel out for some tickling fun, you can contact me at [email protected]

I live in upper Montgomery County. Sounds interesting except for this "master" business. What's that all about?

drew70 said:
I live in upper Montgomery County. Sounds interesting except for this "master" business. What's that all about?

For those that haven't yet noticed, drew70 has issues with the BDSM community's practice of dominant and submissive lifestyles.

drew70, I'm not yanking the comment strictly because it shows your perspective better than anything I could say. I know from your post yesterday, and from several in the AMT over the years, that you know very well what's meant here.

It's not, however, kind to the poster, and for that, jcarrielott, I apologize. This poster, drew70, has some notoreity as a good and reasoned poster, generally speaking, on AMT. His perspectives, while not genial to what is clearly your lifestyle, and the lifestyle of many, here, are his, and not mine. I encourage you to find your bliss here, regardless of the occasional derision.

With any luck, one of the other moderators won't find his repeated offense towards this lifestyle to be a reason to remove his post. It serves to define him, which is, for the purpose of the Personals, a good thing.

dvnc

those that haven't yet noticed, drew70 has issues with the BDSM community's practice of dominant and submissive lifestyles.

Which is precisely why I asked my question in the nicest way possible, free of derision, sarcasm, and innuendo.

drew70, I'm not yanking the comment strictly because it shows your perspective better than anything I could say.

In all honesty I'm confused as to why you feel it necessary to say anything at all. Have I commited some sort of offense? You've explained why you didn't yank my post. Am I permitted to know why you even considered doing so?

I know from your post yesterday, and from several in the AMT over the years, that you know very well what's meant here.

The best I can say is that I have an idea of what is going on, but rather than make presumptions, I thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt and ask. I can see now that you personally disapprove of my asking, but are you seriously going to tell me it comes anywhere near violating the TMF charter?

It's not, however, kind to the poster, and for that, jcarrielott, I apologize.

What exactly was unkind?? I asked her "What's up with that?" That's all! Are you reading something else into this?? :confused:

With any luck, one of the other moderators won't find his repeated offense towards this lifestyle to be a reason to remove his post.

With any luck, the other moderaters will be able to count a little better than you. This is my first post to the TMF that pertains in any way to this subject (and quite possibly the last at the rate things are going). We've suddenly gone from one (highly disputable) borderline flame to "repeated offense." Can you please explain this to me? :sowrong:

drew70 said:

Which is precisely why I asked my question in the nicest way possible, free of derision, sarcasm, and innuendo.

In all honesty I'm confused as to why you feel it necessary to say anything at all. Have I commited some sort of offense? You've explained why you didn't yank my post. Am I permitted to know why you even considered doing so?

I believe, sir, that I'm overreacting based on AMT content, and on a reply you gave to NJJen earlier in the week. I keep recalling your stated dislike, on AMT, for those "Masters" who place themselves above their lovers. In re-considering this, and re-reading your posts of old, I'm glad to see that I'm out of bounds, and that your intent was other than to contest the validity of that sort of relationship. I'm really glad you stood up on this.

A post of yours, in reply to TickleFan, reminded me that it's a fairness perspective, and that I dig. I'd forgot about it until re-reading your posts, and am glad I did.

drew70 said:

The best I can say is that I have an idea of what is going on, but rather than make presumptions, I thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt and ask. I can see now that you personally disapprove of my asking, but are you seriously going to tell me it comes anywhere near violating the TMF charter?

Nope. As mentioned above, I mistook your statement for some of the deftly applied sarcasm you sometimes use in AMT posts.

I also don't disapprove of your asking. I misread your asking for your contesting such.

drew70 said:

What exactly was unkind?? I asked her "What's up with that?" That's all! Are you reading something else into this?? :confused:

LOL! Yeah, I'm readin' into it. It was the tone that threw me, actually. You're usually so direct it's unmistakeable, which I actually dig.

drew70 said:

With any luck, the other moderaters will be able to count a little better than you. This is my first post to the TMF that pertains in any way to this subject (and quite possibly the last at the rate things are going). We've suddenly gone from one (highly disputable) borderline flame to "repeated offense." Can you please explain this to me? :sowrong:

ROFL!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6298&pagenumber=3

If we were bettin', you'd owe me, sir. Check down that page. I can count to 2 as well as anyone.

You're bitin' at NJJen, in that thread. The quote, from 11/26, at 7:24pm is this:
"Back to pete again, are we? (sigh) Well since we are required to be nice here at the TMF, let me just say that I still feel the same way about these master\Slave relationships. I think you would be better off as a free person, but that is your choice. (shaking head sadly)However, I doubt that even "master" pete would sway my opinion which is based on a lifetime of personal experience."

Clearly, based on that silly ole thread, the comment made earlier, and a host of commentary on AMT, you don't dig CERTAIN KINDS of master/slave relations. If I read ya right, it's the kind where the "slave" role hasn't got an equal footing in the relationship. Personally, I don't dig such myself. As I know a few lifestyle players who DO enjoy their slave role. One, and only one, digs the total giving of herself to her master, and she's damned fortunate, 'cause he's a nice guy and looks out for her.

In Jen's case, you'd have to meet them, and know them, to know that their relationship is good or bad. It's can be that it's like Ticklefan's. It can be that it's not. Not knowing it leaves only assumption.

I'll be personally amazed if this is your last post. If *I'm* the force that unsettles your stay, here, with all I've seen you take on AMT, that would be astounding. It'd be disappointing, too, 'cause I like your posts, and you're a good and reasoned writer, especially in conflicts. You've much to contribute here, I figure.

If you wish, do feel free to further this conversation with me directly, drew70, via email or IM. Of course, you're welcome to continue it here on the TMF, whether in this lady's Personals ad, or elsewhere. I'm couchin' it at home wit' a cold, and have MORE than enough time for the TMF, mail or IMs.

Oh, and for the record, sir, I do apologize for misreading your post as an aggressive one against the whole Master/slave relationship. If you say it wasn't, I believe ya.

dvnc

Super cool, DVNC. I'm sorry I over-reacted. I've always enjoyed your posts. You're right. I forgot about my response to Jen. Looks like I'm the one who needs to learn to count. :)

Peace out, man!

Drew

Ticklish in MD

Hello,my name is Brian.Im 29yrs,white,male.I live in Hagerstown,MD and who love to chat about meeting you for a tickle torture session. Look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Hello there

I live in Maryland and just joined... I would love to discuss getting together for tickling fun with you and your Master. I am working on a set of stocks as we speak and would love for you to try them.:cool:

tickling her

I am a 44yo male from va, about an hour from Frederick. I would love to help tickle a lovely lady. E mail me if youre interested.

[email protected]

Thanks

Doug

Well JC, it looks like you got a lot of replies, from male ticklefiles like myself, so I thought one more couldn't hurt! I'm an attractive white male, and I love tickling. I'm very ticklish in all the usual spots(ribs, feet, stomach, armpits) and in a few unusual spots as well(like the back of my legs for example). If interested, please contact me at [email protected]. I'd be interested in talking further, and exchanging photo's.

perfect for you

Hey sexy ladah! I'm an attractive young male that would be perfect for your bondage and tickle torture and I would love to get revenge by tickling you as well. I am right in your area too. Please email me at [email protected] for more info. thanx

jcarrielott

I am familiar with the Chevy Chase area. I'm very much into tickling and foot fetish and am looking for a non-sexual tickling friend. If you are interested, e-mail me [email protected] or maybe just to corrispond first. I'll be looking forward to your letter. Thanks.

Southern MD

Hello, I live in MD and love tickling I also enjoy D/s. I am interested in getting together for some tickling fun.

[email protected] (Icheck this email more often):devil:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back