• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Accusations thread

Swimmingbird

TMF Poster
Everyone's a robot but me and you're all testing me to see how easy it is to make a biological consciousness go coo-coo so you can wage war on other planets. I'm on to you.

Swimmingbird said:
Everyone's a robot but me and you're all testing me to see how easy it is to make a biological consciousness go coo-coo so you can wage war on other planets. I'm on to you.
Oh, and I suppose you expect me to believe that a human could conjure-up such an unlikly, improbable scenario, eh? Sure you do, Swimmingbird. Or is it in fact LXZ-15A? Hmmm!?!

Answer me, ROBOT!

Some people may think I am a tickle hotel?!,NO I am a actual person that loves tickling and would love to own a tickle hotel where tickling reigns supreme in all the rooms:devil: :devil: ;)

I'm a distant observer having no connection whatsoever with anything going on here, and boy am I glad.
Who in their right mind would wanna be associated with any of YOU nuts ?? :D

tickleshotel said:
Some people may think I am a tickle hotel?!,NO I am a actual person that loves tickling and would love to own a tickle hotel where tickling reigns supreme in all the rooms:devil: :devil: ;)

You gonna allow tractor trailer parking there?

TKpervert said:
I'm a distant observer having no connection whatsoever with anything going on here, and boy am I glad.
Who in their right mind would wanna be associated with any of YOU nuts ?? :D

Hey now, I resemble that comment!!!

chrisheaven said:
K-S = HDS!

Breaking news folks, we've just recieved word that Chrisheaven is wanted in thirty countries for the crime of impersonating Margaret Thatcher, and impersonating her badly.:D

Move along, folks...

...nothing to see here.

eyerobot.jpg

HisDivineShadow said:
Breaking news folks, we've just recieved word that Chrisheaven is wanted in thirty countries for the crime of impersonating Margaret Thatcher, and impersonating her badly.:D

HDS=Ks+1

I know who's secretly commandeering the brutal vorpal bunny assaults on the 6th Ring of Hell! :Grrr:

Of course you would consider this thread to be useless, Milagros420...

...since you're part of the grande conspiracy to cover-up the identity of the mastermind behind the bunny terrorists wreaking havoc in the Netherworld!!! :ranty:

...and just WHO might this evil mastermind BE, you ask? Ask THE THREAD! It knows!

THE THREAD said:
I love my widdle teddy buddy THE POST. :D

bearsoftteddypink-sm.gif

EVIL INCARNATE!!!

HisDivineShadow said:
HDS=Margaret Thatcher :lurking:

I accuse this thread of accusing others they are guilty of accusing others. :rotate:

J'Acccuse...

I accuse Tickleterror of abandoning his post as Chief Vorpal Bunny Interrogator for the Carrot Legions, thereby endangering countless innocent baby carrots who wish nothing more than to nestle in the warm, yummy Earth and take in nutrients.

milagros317 said:
I accuse this thread of being unnecessary. :devil:
:ermm:
I don't believe the REAL Milagros would say such a thing.
In fact, only his exact opposite, the bizarro-creature known as Sorgalim would say dare utter such blasphemy!!!
Depart, fell monster!
And return the REAL Milagros we all know and love!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back