• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The second half of being all wrapped up....

coral21

TMF Novice
This is what happened after my torture experience with my ex boyfriend tickling under my arms. Quick recap leaves me on the couch wrapped up with my ankles on his lap. He pulled off my left shoe and was tickling my socked toes.

He started explaining the rules to me. I didn't pay much attention, because I was preoccupied with the ticklish sensations happening on my foot. I didn't understand them...but I got them later. Here they are. He was going to pick a word or a defination out of the dicitonary. I would have to try to guess the meaning or the word itself depending on what he picked. Depending on whether or not I was right or wrong, several things could happen. Now, before we get to the part where he gives me the question, I could wager. This is were it became important for me not to screw up. I could choose to put one of my footware on the line. Meaning, I could say "Take off my sock" before he asked me the question. If I got it right, he would put on a sock or shoe. If I got it wrong, i would then be deprived of a piece of foot protection. If I managed to get both shoes and socks on, then I would be set free. I didn't believe him, but it was the only shot I had. If I found myself wrapped up on the couch with my bare feet sitting in his lap, it was all over. I lost. I would laugh and beg and giggle and squirm. My other option, remember I had two, was that I could say tickle me. If I got it right, nothing would happen. If I got it wrong, obviously, he would tickle me. Ok, I know those are a lot of rules and stipulations, and when you are all wrapped up in plastic wrap and duct tape, its even harder to listen to and understand. I didn't really listen at all, so I was already off to a bad start. I was still squirming around too because the entire time he was playing with my socked toes and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him.
Now, I was beginning to again get a little nervous. He brushed some hair away from my face and reached over to the nearest book on the shelf. It was the Hobbit. He asked me, "Would you like me to tickle you, or give me your shoe?" I replied, I'd rather not each, but tickle me if you must. I figured I'd play it safe and see how tricky the questions were. He smiled and opened up to a random page and said "What is the first word on page number (I forgot, I think it was like 111 or something)?"
"How am I supposed to know theaheheheheeeheeee!!" I burst into laughter as he assulted my left foot. Through the sock I could feel his fingers scratching away at my sole and under my toes. I attempted to cover up my foot with my other one, but he held it back and continued to tickle me. This lasted for longer than I expected and left me much more vulnerable feeling than I expected. When he was finally done I was still giggling when he asked me again.
"Would you rather loose your shoe or let me tickle you again. Remember, the game doesn't stop until you win or loose." I had to think about it for a while. I didn't want to be tickled again. But I didn't want to loose my shoe, then I'd be twice as vulnerable. I said he could tickle me again if I got it wrong, hoping the question wasn't going to be impossible. "Ok, then, how do you spell Tolkein?" He was still holding the Hobbit. I told him, and he looked at me, and realized I read it off of the side binding on the book. "No cheating!" He said, and tied the arms of one of my sweatshirts over my eyes as a blindfold. Now I couldn't see. I knew he was going to tickle me again, so I started protesting.
"You never said I couldn't look at the book. It wasn't in the rueleleheheheeheheee!!!" He started tickling my toes again. It suprised me, though, so much that I kicked with my right foot and caught the side of my sock with the shoe. I was wearing ankle socks, and it pulled the top of the sock over my heel and up to the sole of my foot. He stopped tickling me for a moment.
"My, a little anxous are we?"
"No, I didn't mean to, put it back on!" I knew that I messed up in the whole 'defend yourself' department. He scratched lightly at my now bare heel. My whole body involuntarily jumped and I began laughing helplessly. "EEeheheheeheheeheee....stoooeheheheeppp!!" He was tickling around to behind my bare foot and that tickled like crazy!! I couldn't stop laughing or trying to kick away from my plastic wrap. He just kept tickling me though, and he was enjoying it. When he stopped I was a wreck. "Ehheehee.....ok...ok...pleaheheese..."
"Shoe or tickle?" he said. I said he could take off a shoe, because I felt that eventually he would tickle me anyway, so why prolonge this. This time, he grabbed the dictionary, and asked me some question about what some word meant. I didn't know, I wasn't even listening to him. I didn't even answer when I felt my shoe being pulled off. I squeezed my eyes shut under the sweatshirt arms and waited for him to make me giggle and squirm again.
Even though I was ready for it, as soon as he touched my right foot, I jumped again. I couldn't help it. It was like someone was zapping me, or the doctor was checking my reflexes. I don't know if that is wierd for someone who is being tickled while blindfolded, but every touch surprised me. He tickled me for a long time this third time, mostly tickling my socked foot, but every once in a while tickling where the socked slipped over my left heel. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't move my arms, and I couldn't move my legs, I decided to give up. I was never going to get any of these questions right. While he was tickling me, I slipped my toes on my right foot along the side of my left foot and pushed off my sock. I realize this sounds like a dumb idea for someone who is in my situation, but this is what I thought at this time...
1. He is tickling me already
2. This is the third time
3. I cant move at all
4. he likes it, so he probably wont stop anytime soon
5. being tickled like this is complete torture, so lets get it over with

He said something like, "Well, that was a dumb thing to do." but I couldn't hear him. I was wiggling my toes and trying to protect them from his fingers by covering them up. He tickled me for a long time. I couldn't breathe well, and I was getting real hot (Temperature, for you who think that mabey I secretly enjoy it too much). He stopped and asked me if I gave up.
"Hehee..whyy?" I asked, still out of breath. He asked if I gave up and if he could pull off my other sock. He said though to think hard because he would probably bite my toes.
Now, I know it sounds wierd, but I explained it earlier in part one. He found out at one point in our relationship that if he held my bare feet still and nibbled at the tips of my toes, with his teeth, that it drove me completely nuts. I hope this doesn't sound weird or gross, but if it does, its completely true. I don't know where he got this idea to try, but he did one day and it tickles so badly that I go absolutley crazy and laugh hysterically.
I didn't want him to bite my toes so I said that I didn't want him to. He just said "ok" and i could feel him get up. Now I was really worried again because I was blindfolded and wrapped up and ticklish and completely helpless. I heard him rip some more duct tape off the roll. He grabbed hold of my left bare foot just under the toes and put the tape on the underside of my toes. Then he held my ankles up and wrapped the tape tight around my ankles, holding my toes back. He had never done anything like this before. I had never been tickled like this before, and I freaked out. "Don't! Hey! Kyle, please don't tickle me like this!!" Just then I felt something that made me explode with laughter. I found out later what it was, but at first I didn't know. It was a toothbrush, he was lightly tickling the stretched out sole of my left foot with it and the ball of my foot. "EEEEeeeeeheheheehehee....oooehehehehehehe..kkeyeehehehehahahahahahahaaa..not thehehrheheheheheeheheeeeee!!!!" I couldn't do anything but laugh and plead and beg. He just kept doing this and I was screaming with laughter and twisting all over the place. Like I said in part one, usually I dont think when I'm being tickled. I just try to get away.
Now this was the worst tickling feeling I had EVER felt. Think about it, I don't know if any of you have ever experienced being restrained like this, but my arms and legs are completely wrapped up in plastic wrap and then duct tape, and I'm more or less blindfolded. My toes on my left bare foot are taped back tightly and he is holding me completely still while brushing under and between them with a toothbrush. There was nothing I could do, and I'm not the type of girl who likes to just lay there still while someone is tickling my feet. "EEeeheheheee...ooeheheheoook...ook..ehehheheeheeeee....fieneheheeheheeeeeeeeee," He wasn't stopping. I didn't know how long it would last, but he kept tickling me. I felt my right sock get yanked off, while he was tickling my left! He held the toes back on my right foot and brushed both of them at the same time. This really wasn't any worse, actually. Having my left foot tickled was so bad that adding the right didn't really effect me. I was so beside myself in ticklish agony that all I was doing was laughing. I wasn't squriming or rolling, or protesting...just laughing.
Eventually he stopped, and I finally regained any thoughts and hope I had to begin with. He flipped me over on my tummy and sat on the back of my legs. I knew exactly what was coming. I asked him if he really had to do this and I told him that I had had enough. That didn't work. He pulled the tape away from my toes and held them still. He began nibbling at the tips of my left toes and down the outside of my bare sole. I exploded with laughter. No begging or pleading, just laughter. Half way though he stopped like he always did, so I had time to think about how much it would tickle on my right foot, too.
"Pleleheheheheheheeesseheheheeee!" He began biting the toes on my right foot. Finally, though, after forever he let my ankles down and started unwrapping me. He gave my feet a little massage-ish squeeze and unwrapped my ankles. He flipped me over and tore away the tape up to my sides, giving my sides a tweak to make me jump and finished unwrapping me. "You owe me!!" I said to him as I sat up against the bottom of the couch.
"I know, here..." This was the best part, when he let me lay down with my head in his lap while he rubbed my tummy. :) I know it's sappy, but I needed to include what happened next so that you all know that we're still friends. He did take me out to lunch the next day, he said it was to make up for it, but he always takes me out to lunch. I didn't press it though, because I know that he would be ready and waiting to teach me not to be so "ungrateful". ;-)

Thanks for reading my story. Like I said in part one, I dont post much, but this was such an interesting and big experience that I needed to tell y'all. Have a wonderful day, Coral.

Fantastic story, Coral. I think my heart is still racing a little bit (ah the joys of an overactive imagination!)
I hope we will get to hear more about your tickling exploits; you sound like the kind of girl most types 'round these parts love to hear tales of.
(this guy included) ;)

Anyway, wonderful story. Thanks for the contribution. It is awesome to have another new voice here at the TMF.

Hope all remains well with you. Good luck in your studies.. I am right there with ya too. How can one think about homework when it is so gorgeous outside??

~C.U.T.

ps- through part one and two of your post I kept thinking, "This poor girl, that duct tape is going to hurt when it comes off.."
ouch.
Glad to know you are still in one piece.

Wow. I've never had the nerve to do that to someone. :)

Do you get the benefit of the post-tickle buzz lasting for a few hours after something like that?

:shock: WOW! :wub:

Exciting story! :xpulcy: At least, it excited the hell out of me!

:couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

UBCtickler summed it up right!

another bc tickler here and i must say coral after checkin out your pic and reading your stories i must say that was one of the best thoughts i had going through my head ever,that really kicked ass.
Being a mummy man myself to made it even better.
So in closing,hands down,the best story i have ever read on this forum!
Please dont be shy to contribute more tales for us wether true or untrue you got the gift for detail that i think alot of us crave.

Thanks everyone

Wow, thanks for such positive comments. I was kinda worried at first because I didn't want to take up peoples time with a dumb post, but now I'm thinkin I can share one or two of the other stories I mentioned in the first part. But thank you so much for all of your replies.

Anyway, just so you know, the duct tape was only stuck to my skin on my wrists. Most of the other tape was on the outside of the ceran wrap or on my jeans. :)

But thanks again to everyone who read my story and liked it. I think I'll post again. Coral

Awesome story! Good descriptions and everything... If you have a boyfriend now, he's a very lucky guy. :D

wow

Oo;
I'm glad you forgave him. Though it was a bit low off him i guess. Still might have been fun too :p

wow!

wow, that was a great true story coral!! im glad you posted it =) im a new member as well.. i dnt really post much .. but i have to come out and say your story was great ^^. i have some stories of my own between my ex-girlfriend and i as well =) so if you'd like to chat or swap stories sometime, send me a msg =) but other than that, keep up the good work and take care ^^.

-at

wow!

Hey, Coral..

Awesome story :) I love your writing style... extremely clear and easy to read.

Hey, I noticed you're in FL... me too. Wondered if ya possibly wanted to talk... my info is in my profile if you ever get bored. :)

Anyway, great story, keep 'em coming!

-Drew, 20/m/fl

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back