• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Cara (true)

FootLeprechaun

Hey ya'll its me again with another story from the ancient troves of my 25 year tickling history....

Let's see...I was about 16 and working at my first job ever at Little Caesars pizza. It wasn't a real store but one of those pizza stations inside K-mart. I don't know if ya'll ever heard of them maybe it's a fla thing...Any way...After a couple of months she got hired. Her name was Cara. She was a tall natural blonde standing about 5' 8" or 5' 9". I'm only 5' 2" so she was tall. She had a great body with legs up to her hips that made an a_ _ outta them selves. However it was her perfect size 6 1/2 feet I was mezmorized by. Well after a few weeks of flirting We decided I should go hang out at her house for an afternoon.

Her mom and brother were there so nothing great happened but a little foot teasing. She'd rub her little feet on my calves real quick like and act like nothing was going on. At this point mind you she had no clue that I liked her feet or feet period for that matter. Well her brother went to a friends house and her mom went for a shower and I saw my chance. Before I could even think of asking she put her feet in my lap and asked for a massage. It was like she was psychic or something. Of course I was more than happy to oblige. I did it for about 5 mins,and then started my light tickling. She was giggling and laughing but not pulling her foot back. So I started play ing this little piggy and the lot with her. Ithen stepped it up for a few mins until she managed to pull away from my grasp. Like a little imp I said what's wrong ticklish??. I got the duhhh and both of her feet back in my lap. I said fine I won't tickle your feet any more.....Just this foot!!!!!!!!! I was nibbling and tickling and just going to town on her. Then we heard her mom get outta the shower and everything stopped.

Well mom went to work, and we decided to go out for a walk. So I followed her to her room and just sat there while she tried to decide wich shoes to wear. Well after about an hour she was puting on her socks and then I just couldn't resiwst any more. I grabbed her left ankle and stared tickling.She was a ball of laughter.So I gave her a break. She said that was fun so I took it as an invitation to start again. I pulled off her sock and started slowly dragging my nails up and down her soles. I tickled between and around her toes. I nibbled and licked her feet for the better part of an hour. But as teen age life goes I had to get home so I stopped and we said our good byes. She moved shortly after that and I never saw her again. I still have my memories of that day so it's not a sad ending. Well laters ya'll!!!

Great story, man!!! Keep posting more of your memories!!!!!

Short people se a lot of knees huh!!! I didn't know this was a sizest web sight...LOL just kidding thanks ya'll!!!

Great story! Thanks for sharing your true stories with us all. And it was nice to chat with you the other night as well.

Again, welcome to the TMF.

- DFT

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back