• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Best Friend (MF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
My Best friend’s Tickle Torture

Here’s your request tkle4fun, hope you enjoy it!

Steven slumped on the couch while the party was going on. It was his friend Randy’s party, and he had come with his girlfriend Nikki and her best friend Rene. Steven was having an alright time, he had one beer, but his girlfriend was another story. From within a half hour of their arrival, she had done shots, and now she was doing beer. He glanced at his watch, it was midnight, and they had been there for almost three hours, and Nikki had wondered off and left Steven. So he decided to give her some space, and leave when the party was dying down.

Rene came up to him, she was a very pretty 20 year old, with brown hair to match her eyes. She stood 5 “7” and had fairly tanned skin. She and Steven had always gotten along, and Steven liked her the most out of all Nikki’s friends. She was two years younger then Steven and Nikki, who were 22.

“Hey Steve, Nikki is really starting to make an ass of herself” said Rene.

“That doesn’t surprise me said Steven who sounded both grumpy and tired, she left me about an hour ago, cause she said I was being a drag.

“That’s crap said Rene, and I say we bail right now before she does something she’ll regret tomorrow. “Do you feel up to driving, Steven”?

“Yeah said Steven, I’ve only had one beer and it wasn’t too long after we got here, I’m good to go”.

“Alrighty said Rene, she’s in the basement”.

The both of them went downstairs, where people were dancing to music, getting high, and tapping a beer keg.

Nikki was a gorgeous girl, short blonde hair, athletic build, and was about 5”5”.
She was dancing with Luke, a boy who was no more than a month over his 18th birthday. He had been drinking heavily at the party despite his brother Derek’s warning for him not to get drunk. Nikki had her arms around him and was doing some dirty dancing to the dark haired teenager.

“You are so hot Nikki” muttered a buzzed Luke.

“Oh baby, you just wanna see me naked giggled Nikki, also very buzzed.

“I can’t lie and deny” said Luke softly, with a gleam in his eye.

Nikki took her white tank top off, luckily she was wearing a matching bra, she put her hands behind Luke’s head and started kissing him.

Steven saw what Nikki was doing and started cussing under his breath, Rene put an arm on his shoulder, and went over to Nikki.

“Come on Nikki, put you shirt on, we’re leaving”.

“Leave me alone, Rene, I’m having fun” complained Nikki.

“Fooling around with Luke, don’t you know how upset Steven is right now?

“I don’t give a shit cried Nikki, he always tries to tell me what to do every time we party, and I’m sick of it”.

“Cause you get way too drunk and you make stupid decisions” Rene shot back.

“I’m having a good time, if you don’t like it, kiss my ass yelled Nikki, who was clinging to Luke for protection.

Rene glared right in her face, she was sick of Nikki getting drunk and belligerent.

Steven walked over to them.

“Nikki, we’re leaving now commanded Steven, get your shoes and shirt on”!

“Stop telling me what to do said Nikki with a snarl, you don’t own me”.

Luke started to keel over, but Rene caught him.

“Easy boy she said, are you gonna puke”?

“Yeah moaned Luke who was looking green.

“Let’s go outside said Rene taking his arm, coming Steven”?

“Yeah, but not alone, grab her stuff and I’ll get her”.

He picked up Nikki, who struggled furiously, and carried her over his shoulder. Steven wasn’t a big guy, but he worked out regularly and could squat 200.

Rene led Luke outside. Once the back door shut, Luke started hurling in the bushes while Rene held his head. Steven came out with wild Nikki over his shoulder.

“We’ll be waiting in the car” he said, take your time”.

“What should I do with Luke asked Rene, he’s really sick and I hate to just leave him here”.

“Well isn’t his brother around somewhere asked Steven?

Rene shook her head.

“He can come with us said Steven, Luke’s a good kid, but he’s too young to be drinking like that”.

After Luke was done throwing up, Rene helped him to the car and put him in the backseat with Nikki. Rene rode shotgun while Steven drove.

“Nikki is really pissing me off said Steven, this is the third time she’s gotten drunk and acted stupid”.

“You should definitely get even agreed Rene, and I know just how to make sure this never happens again.

“How asked Steven, what did you have in mind”?

Rene grinned evilly.

“Remember how we got Deanna back when she played that prank on Nikki”?

Steven nodded his head and smiled back.

They got to Steven’s house and opened up the backseat.

Nikki was fast asleep in upright position with Luke asleep in her lap.

“Meet me in my room after you get Luke settled”. said Steven as he carried Nikki inside.

Rene helped Luke stagger inside. Then rolled out the couch futon and laid Luke down.

“Hey baby, got anything to eat asked Luke sleepily.

“Shhhhh, go to sleep” whispered Rene as she threw an afghan over him.

Rene walked into Steven’s room where Nikki laid on the bed.

“Let’s take off her clothes she suggested, they just get in the way”.

Rene unlaced Nikki’s white Keds and pulled them off her feet.

“Ewwwww said Rene as she wrinkled her nose, I am not touching her smelly feet”.

“Don’t bother said Steven as he stripped off Nikki’s tank top, she’s not ticklish on her feet”.

“Good said Rene pulling down the girl’s jeans, cause I hate feet”.

They got out some of Nikki’s nylons and binded her wrists and feet to the bed.

“Now we get some sleep and wait for her to wake up said Steven, you can take the guest bedroom”.

“Thanks said Rene, goodnight”.

Steven rolled out a sleeping bag and laid down, tomorrow, revenge was going to be sweet!

Next morning, 7:45 a.m.

WHAT THE FUCK, WHY AM I TIED UP, HELP!

Rene’s eyes opened quickly, Nikki was up.

She put on her pants and went to her room.

Steven was getting up too when Rene walked in.

“What’s going on demanded Nikki, why am I tied up in my bra and panties”.

“Sorry babe replied Steven, consider this payback for last night’s fiasco”.

“What, I don’t even remember last night said Nikki with a confused look on her face”.

”Yeah, well I do said Steven, and you need to learn a lesson”.

“What are you talking about asked Nikki, who still didn’t know why she was tied up”.

“What he’s trying to say Nik explained Rene, is this, kitchie kitchie coo!

Rene attacked Nikki’s ribs with both hands and she began to shake violently”.

“NOOOOHAAAAAAHAAAAAAANOT TTTTTICKLING HEEEEEEE squealed Nikki as she started laughing hysterically.

“Yes tickling insisted Rene with an evil grin, cause bad girls like you get punished, tickle tickle tickle”.

“HEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAASTEEEEVEN MAKE HER STOP pleaded Nikki as the tickling became more aggressive on her flesh.

“Nope said Steven, but I’ll join in”.

He went to the closet and got out a feather duster. Then very gently he began to tickle up and down his girlfriend’s legs”.

“HHOOOOOOHAAAAAHHAAAAA YOU BASTARD laughed Nikki, AAHAAAAAAA.

“You should be a good girl Nikki said Steven with a smile, because we control how long this goes on.

“I”LL BE GOOD yelled Nik, JUSTHHAAAAA PLEEEEAAAASEEEEEEEE STOP TICKLING ME HAAAAAAAAOOOOOHHHHH.

“Not yet sweetie cooed Rene, these smooth armpits need some work”.

She tickled one armpit with both hands, which made Nikki roar harder with laughter”.

“Hey Nik, are your knees still ticklish asked Steven, as he set down the duster and dug his own fingers into her bare kneecaps.

“YESSSS cried Nikki, DON”T TICKLE ME THERE!

After fifteen minutes, Rene was tickling both of Nikki’s armpits while Steven blew raspberries on her belly. Nikki had sweat running down her forehead, and her throat began to get sore from the laughter forced from her lungs.

“Finally they gave her a five minute break, which made Nikki sigh with relief.

“Please you guys she whined, no more tickling”.

“Are you sorry asked Steven”?

“Yes answered Nikki”, please untie me”.

“Whatta ya think Rene?

“I don’t believe her said Rene, I need more convincing”.

“She picked up the feather duster and used it on Nikki’s belly button.

“OH NO, NOT AGAIN screamed Nikki who was on the verge of tears.

“Aw poor Nikki taunted Rene, so helpless, so ticklish, with such soft skin”.
Cuthchie cutchie coo little Nikki! She loved tickling her best friend.

Steven unclasped Nikki’s bra in the front, and her huge C breasts popped out.

“Hand me that feather duster, Rene?

“NO DON”T”. shouted Nikki, who knew what was coming

“Gladly” said Rene with a sly smile.

Steven brushed Nikki’s breasts with the feather duster, which sent the poor girl into high pitched giggles.

“AAAAHAAAAAAAA NOT MY BOOBS, PLEEEEEASE LEAVE MY BOOBS ALONE NOHAAAAAAAAAhAHAHEEEEEE!

“Gitsey gitsey goo teased Rene as her fingers attacked the ribs again.

Nikki’s face turned a slight red, and tears began to roll down her cheeks. No to mention her nipples were getting real hard.

Steven noticed this and decided to play devil’s advocate.

He closed his eyes and began to lick around Nikki’s tit.

“EEEEEEEEEEHHHHOOH GOD, OH GOD moaned Nikki, who felt like she could explode at any time”.

Rene used the feather duster on Nikki’s other tit. Both the licking and tickling caused an arousal in Nikki that she never felt before.

HAAAAAAAPLLLLEASE I AM SO SORRYEEEEEHEEHHEHEHHE, REALLY, I’M FUCKING SORRRRRRRY, JUST OOOHHHHHHHH STOP TIIIIIICKLING MEEEEE!

Rene and Steven looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

“Good girl said Steven as he kissed her forehead, now why don’t you grab a shower and I’ll make you a pot of coffee.

“Okay said Nikki meakly, she was zonked.

Steven left the room and Rene undid the stockings from the bedposts.

“I’m sorry Nik, but you keep getting drunk and say stupid shit to me and Steve”. “You had to be taught a lesson”.

“I don’t remember much when I drink said Nikki, but I’m sorry”.

“Don’t be sorry, just don’t do it again, or they’ll be more tickling”.

Nikki gulped and nodded

“I don’t want to threaten you Nik, I love you, but you need to stop fucking around with guys and remember who your friends are”.

She hugged her best friend and left the room.

Nikki sighed, she did feel guilty about the way she acted. . But Rene should’ve minded her own business, and not conspired a plan to tickle torture her. She knew that Steven was just to get his revenge after what she did with Luke, but Rene had no right to get involved.

As much as she loved Rene, Nikki knew that she was going to have to find a way to pay her back.

nice story

Good story jersey. But what happened to part 2 of the Smallville story you were doing

To all of you who were wondering about Smallville part 2, let me explain. Tkle4fun asked for this request and I accepted. I took too long writing it, and I felt bad for keeping her waiting. So I finished her request, and you all shall have Smallville part 2, no later than today.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back