• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

which is better

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
is it better to have loved and lost....or to have never loved at all??

I think it is better to have never loved at all.Broken hearts can bring a lifetime of misery,but you can't miss what you never had anyway.

I'll take all the losses, thanks. Dug the love too much to wish I'd missed it. Hope I see more, too!

dvnc

On the one hand...."It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

But on the other hand..."Sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it" (Rush--"Losing It", 1982)

So who knows?

I'll go for love everytime, because even in losing, you emerge from the experience knowing a little more about yourself, and furthermore have all of the good memories to look back upon, and the bad memories can be chalked up to lessons learned.

Regrets....I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention. I'll take my chances at not being able to mend my heart, so far I've put myself back together everytime.

Bonus no-prize points to Cyrano for bustin' in wit' Sinatra t'start. Slick!

Which is better?

Alas... I'll have to vote for the broken heart over the vacant heart EVERY time...we mend, we learn;BTW, I'm learnin right now.
Nothing that's worth anything is easy...I would've gladly done w/out the heartbreak but it's an occupational hazzard. Asking if one's ever been hurt in a lost relationship is like askin a swimmer if they've ever been wet.
BUG:(
"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
-Wizard of OZ

there is the makings of a country song here somewhere. i vote to love and lose by the way. and i have some practice.

i think it is better to have loved and lost.like many of you i have also loved and lost.:dropatear(love these new icons)yes it hurts,but there is no better feeling than being in love.i kinda feel bad for those who have never loved at all

Broken hearts mend with time and with other love that comes from friends, family and new interests. Hopefully with every broken heart comes a lesson learned well that follows you into the next relationship. It takes time and patience which both seem to work against us at times. Then, just as you finally relax about seeking that "perfect partner", he (or she) appears like a Phoenix rising from the ashes to win your heart again. Each love interest is like a garden. You need to plant and cultivate the relationship to help it blossom and grow. Oh sure... a little fertilizer might as some luster but the aroma can often be overpowering at first. Just give it time. Have the patience to tend the garden and you will reap your rewards.

Just remember.. If there's no elation in the relationship there IS no relationship.

Old Injun saying

There is no point buying a cow if you can get your milk in pint bottles!

Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with that (b*tch/b*stard)for the rest of my life

Gotta weigh in on the side of better to have loved & lost. "We can only experience heights of elation equal to the depths of our past despair".

Don't know who said it, but I've always liked that one. I am grateful for the strength I've gained from putting my heart back together when it was broken. It's never easy, it always takes time, but it can make you that much the better for it, if you let it.

Interesting thread!

Kim

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back