• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Strip Club Tickle

todd30

TMF Expert
This past Friday night myself and a friend went out to a strip club in Western Ma, (Ok Centerfolds in Oxford)anyway we got there pretty early(7:00pm) and two asian girls sat down with us. My friend new one of the girls quite well and danced with her all the time , even exchanging numbers.
Anyway the other girl who I'll describe as very tan ,fairly tall 5'6 and probably the best boob job I've ever seen in person, 36D's with great nipples that stood at attention. She is actually kind of shy and a little nervous because she hasn't danced at this club in a long time. We end up getting a $20 dance and to be honest she isn't that great and she actually apologized for the dance so I offered to give her a massage if she wanted to go again. She eagerly agreed and I began my back rub. Now she really began to loosen up . She started moaning and telling me how good it felt and she was getting turned on. She had really soft smooth skin and my hands were just gliding over her.
After the massage we went back to our table and she tried to talk me into the champagne room (which at this club is the biggest ripoff going $250 for the girl, $155 for a bottle of moet champagne and a 10% tip for the waitress who you only see once! Don't ever do it)
so after much haggling and debate I agree to go back with her. But before I did I asked her some questions. I said "what can we do back there". Can you sit on my lap and tell me scary stories?
"Yes" she said " I can do that"!
"Can I nibble on your neck and talk about baseball" I said. She laughed and said "of course" Then I said "Um, can I tickle your feet for as long as I want?"
She put her hands to her mouth "Oh my God my whole body is so ticklish especially my feet I don't know how long I could take it!" We were really close together and I was looking deep into her eyes and said " Well we"ll just have to see now won't we". She then bit her lower lip smiled and shook her head.. OK.
I'll cut to the chase. We sat in our booth, one of those old fashioned high backed vinyl jobs in the shape of a C.
We start sipping champagne and small talking. Her legs are stretched across my lap. Then I smile and take off her stripper shoe( you know ... clear heels!). She starts to giggle and grabs my arm. "I almost forgot to tickle your pretty little feet!" I said. Her toes were really cute with that toe knuckle that kind of makes the toes look longer than they are. They were painted crimson red with little white flowers on them about a size 6 with fairly high and slightly wrinked arches.
Stay tuned for what happens next.....

grrr....you sure know how to keep someone on the edge...nice technique

Part II

Where was I....Oh yes!Her feet were in my lap and a took of her right shoe. My right hand grabbed the ball of her foot and she just flipped out! "Ahhh, Oh my God!" she screamed. "Woah, relax I haven't evened tickled you yet" I said to her laughing.
"It really tickles, and I know you are going to tickle me" she said breathlessly.
This is were the fun really began.
I started to knead her little toes making her scream. I really thought the club staff was going to come over and see what was going on , but it its pretty loud in this place what with the music. She tried to reach out to her foot to stop me and I took my left hand and gave her a good hard tickle on her ribs. "Waaahhhh,AAAHHH!!! Her mouth was wide open and she flung herself back onto the chair almost falling off. I looked around real quick to see if there was some 250lb bouncer running over thinking I was raping her or something. Nothing.
Then I just thought to myself I'm paying hundreds of dollars to be with this chick, what the hell do I care if i get in trouble. I then turned to her, threw one leg on each side of me grabbed her thighs and slid her back to me. Once I got her in position I just tickled the shit out of her for about a minute straight! she was laughing so hard no sound was coming out. Her long black straight hair was flying everywere. Iwas having a Fucking Ball!!
"Does that tickle right there" I said in kind of a calm monotone voice ( It was a very surreal experience,almost like everything was happening in slow motion).
She didn't answer just shaking her head yes.
" Tell me it tickles and I might stop" I teased.
"Yes , it tickles..it tickles!" She pleaded.
" I think you like it"! Tell me you like it and I'll stop...C'mon tell me you like it" I was really playing with her now.
"I do .. I like it" She squealed!
I stopped tickling her and she kind of propped herself up on her elbows. "Oh , I'm so ticklish, I hurt from laughing" She panted.
Her feet were now in my lap right up aganist my hard on.
"I just love these toes.. mmmm, so cute"
I grabbed her big toe and stuck it in my mouth and sucked it for all it's worth.
(there's a small table in the middle of the C shaped sofa with Champagne glasses and a bottle on it, I was kind of leaning down behind the table while I was doing this).
I was half expecting her to scream but instead she closed her eyes and just softly moaned in pleasure."Wow" I thought I don't ever remember being with a girl who so enjoyed having her toes sucked for the first time(with me anyway)! I sucked her toes for about 30 seconds or so and then popped them out of my mouth.
She was kind of sweaty and looking kind of deshelved a little bit, but she had the biggest shit eating grin on her face like she was getting off of all this tickling and sucking more than I was.
"I think your having too much fun back here , I'm the one spending all the money" I teased.
Oohh, I love it , it's making me real hot"She purred
"Good" I said as I grabbed her ankle tight with my left hand .
I took my nails and dug them into her wrinkly arch and tickled her for all it's worth!
She was really laughing now trying to pull her foot away but I had a tickle death grip on it and wasn't letting go.
She was bucking like a bronco as I just tickled and tickled for about a good minute until the waitress came over to tell us our time was up.
"I could hear her laughing all the way over at the bar"She said. "I'm ticklish all over'"! The dancer panted (You know how some Asian girls kind of speak a real proper but broken english..well this is how she kind of spoke). 'No kidding" the waitress laughed .
I signed my credit card, payed up , gave the dancer a kiss goodbye, went to the bathroom to piss and met my friend to leave.
It was easily the most fun tickling wise I've had in a champagne room,expensive but fun.
The End

great story....when i cake up (get more money ;) ) i'm gonna have to try that for myself

You're a lucky lucky man, goes to show what fun you can have if you just go for it

Tickled Stripper

Dear Todd,

What a lucky man! You made your bottle of champagne go a long, long way and charmed your dancer in the process!

I love to go to strip clubs and I adore lap dances, you never know how the girl is going to react while she's with and on you.

In this case, you got lucky, you were actually able to touch her---against the rules as we all know---but a well timed crime of opportunity never hurts and I bet next time, she'll let you tickle her foot for a lot less money.

Nicely done!
Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

p.s. do you love clear heels? I am obsessed with the few pairs I own, I love how my painted toes look peeking out of clear shoes and how naked my foot is above a clear heel.

Love the story, Todd. Stephanie is right you do have to be careful at strip clubs. You can be tossed out on your ass very quickly if you start getting all handsy. It seems, however, Todd new what he could and could not do.

Not to be a downer but for less money than that you could have had an escourt come to your place or a hotel and she would have let you tickle her for an hour. Some even let you tie them up. You know what they say... no sex in the champagne room and not enough tickling for that kind of scratch. You could have got 2 girls or 1 girl for 2 hours. It's legal if you go threw an agency and your not banging them so you won't get aids. Good luck....

Last edited:
That sounds like fun...

... but allow me to introduce you to Sarah Ashley. For the record at no time did I pay her for any of this, she did it because she enjoyed it. All I payed for was a beverage.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=64430

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=64431

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=64432

And that my friend is why it's good to be Canadian. Unfortunetly she apears to have quit the buisness. It's a real shame because she had an excelent stage show and was a pleasent person to be around.

I just found a site with her on it. It's called MILF Hunter, she is the 7th "file" down (the Red head names Sara, who is suposed to be a Market Mom, and 42 years old).

http://www.milfhunter.com/main3.htm?id=nd5000

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back