• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She, Robot!

TQLR

TMF Expert
A Catherine ticking tale!

"Why on earth would I need a robotic maid?" Catherine asked the salesman in her office. "I already have a cleaning staff. And besides, a robot would probably alarm the guests."

He smiled, saying "Well, technically it's an android, and the reason you'd want one is you get an immediate return on your investment and you get three times their work that you'd get from a current employee."

The redhead blushed slightly remembering all too clearly the ticklish brushing she'd gotten from Ilsa and Inga. "But what about the guests?" she continued.

"At Humaniform Robotics we have made quantum leaps in the science of nanobiology. Wait one moment" he said holding a finger in the air. He opened the door of Cat's office and spoke "69, could you come in here please?"

Cat's eyes grew wide as the most beautiful blonde she had ever seen entered her office. She easily stood 6'9", had her hair done in a conservative pony tail, and wore a crisp white uniform. Amply endowed, the busty blonde walked over to the salesman in sensible flats and spoke with a soft quiet voice "Yes sir?"

"And who wu... would this be?" Catherine stammered.

Turning her deep blue eyes to the flustered redhead she introduced herself. "I am Humaniform Robotics Serial Number 69" she said with a quick curtsy.

Catherine was stunned! "You.... you're a robot?" she said with disbelief.

"To be more precise, Ma'am, I am part mechanical construct and part flesh and blood."

"And," the salesman continued, "...she possesses the strength of 10 humans. Just think, when she cleans under the beds, she merely lifts it up with one arm while vacuuming with the other!"

"Can I... can I touch her?" Cat asked with wide eyes.

69 walked over behind Cat's desk and knelt before her chair with the sweetest smile. Catherine reached out and softly stroked a finger along the blonde's cheek and chin.

"Teeeheheheeeee!!!!" she giggled, "...that tickles!"

"Your skin is so warm and soft, and you can feel my touch?" Cat gasped.

"All Humaniform's are built on a stainless steel structural core around which we manufacture synthetically grown organs. All humaniforms behave just like normal human beings, they eat to manufacture energy which recharges their batteries. They sense and feel just like humans, and they are even programmed for emotions. 69 just told you that it tickled because to her it did!" The salesman smiled, knowing he had Catherine's attention. They always were receptive once they'd seen the product.

"I don't know..." Cat was still bedazzled by the buxom android who remained kneeling next to her and smiling in such a manner to melt the spunky redhead's heart.

"Tell ya what...." the salesman offered, "...try her out for 30 days... no charge mind you... then we'll talk. I know how good our product is and you'll be signing a contract before you know it."

"Wha.... what do I have to do for ...ermmm .. maintenance ?" Cat asked.

"Very simple actually. 69, can you show the young lady your maintenance interface?"

69 stood up next to Catherine and pulled up her blouse. An absolutely perfect '6-pack abs' tummy was right next to Cat's face and she gasped slightly in surprise and a little arousal. Where her belly button should have been was what appeared to be a sparkling red ruby!

"Two different cables attach to the interface..." he explained, "...this one, you attach to the interface and a USB port on your laptop. 69, please show her how to access your programming."

69 plugged the cable into Catherine's laptop and extended the other end to the now quite confused redhead, and bared her too perfect tummy for her once again.

"It attaches as if it was magnetic, but it is based on sub-molecular crystal attraction" he explained.

With quivering fingers, Cat extended the cable and with a little 'snick' it attached itself to the ruby on 69's tummy!

"Teeeheheheeeeeeeeee!!!!!" she giggled, "...that REALLY tickles!!"

"I thought it a nice programming touch to have them a little ticklish... more human if you know what I mean" he explained. Catherine's mind was in a tizzy, and sweat broke out on her upper lip. Having this incredibly sexy android with her bare tummy right in her face was heating up fires inside of her that she was unable to control!

"69, show the young lady how to access the interface, please."

69 leaned over to Catherine's laptop, her buxom breasts just inches from Cat's nose, and typed in a URL on her browser. "It's browser based..." she explained sweetly, "...and from here you can program schedules and assignments for me to do on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Please remember the password Ms. Catherine, and give it to no one unless you want them programming me."

"Uhhh.." Cat stammered, "...Can we change your name to something other than '69'?" she asked as she blushed furiously.

"You most certainly can! What would you like my name to be?" she asked sweetly.

Catherine thought for a moment, then decided, "You look like an angel... I think your name should be Angie!" she gasped out.

Angie showed her how to work the interface, setting up schedules, room locations and such to get her started.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted as Angie can show you areas that you can program and areas of the core software that you cannot. Oh, and one more thing, although Angie generates a good deal of energy from eating as a human does, her batteries require a weekly refresh to keep them at peak efficiency. That's what this cable is for" he said as he handed Catherine a standard looking power cable with a green gem on the end.

"Are you ready for a recharge, Angie?" he asked.

The statuesque blonde nodded and smiled at Catherine as she bared her tummy one more time.

As soon as Cat hooked up the power, Angie breathed a sigh of pleasure, closed her eyes, and a smile of complete contentment shown upon her face.

"When they're in recharge mode, they shut down all unnecessary processes... in effect, they go to sleep. As power refresh is so important to their operation, we decided to program it as a pleasurable sensation."

"You mean she likes this?" Cat asked in amazement.

"In an android sense, yes. You just gave her a kiss and put her to bed!"

Unable to stop looking at the gorgeous amazon android, Cat said huskily, "I'll try her for 30 days and we'll see if she works out!"

Angie the android was everything Humaniforms had touted.. and then some! Catherine tried her out on the first floor of the hotel by herself, while Inga and Ilsa worked the other floors. After two weeks, it was obvious that Angie had her work done in one third the time that the blonde Germans took to complete their floors. And the guests just LOVED her! She was quiet and demure, always dressed conservatively and impeccably, and the rooms were absolutely spotless when she finished with them.

Catherine was delighted! Perhaps a robotic .... no she had that wrong... perhaps an android solution was best for the hotel instead of a human workforce!

Ilsa and Inga were not so delighted.

"This iss not goot!" Ilsa complained to Inga. "Ve cannot compete vith a machine!"

"Ja, Liebchen, I know, but I haff a plan. I haff goot friend who knows such tings. He vill help us!"

Later that night, Inga and Ilsa met with her friend and outlined their situation.

"Oh yeah, the Humaniform 'Bots. Been readin up on them... fascinating programming!" he said.

"Vot can you do to help us?" Inga said, coyly sliding up next to him.. the reward quite obvious.

"Well, I'll have to hack Humaniform's site to get their source code.... gimmie a few hours and I'll see what I can come up with."

Inga slid her tongue into his ear, informing him that his work would be well rewarded.

Hours later, the blondes returned to hear a story of success.

"I downloaded their software and I can make modifications. However, their code is REALLY intense... by that I mean I can add to it, but can't delete from it without wiping the entire core."

"Vot vould you be able to add?" Ilsa asked.

"Well, besides adding code to force her to clean more than she's programmed for, I can add some emotional changes and reactionary disciplines that will, in effect, make her a different 'person' if you will."

Ilsa and Inga smiled with wicked delight. "Can you add cleaning assignment ven she sees a certain person?" they grinned fiendishly.

"Most certainly. And, I can adjust how she reacts emotionally to stimulii.They were rather foolish and left that wide open!. But I'll need access to the 'droid. Is she plugged into the hotel's network?"

"Nein, she iss only plugged in for power once each week" Inga added.

"Okay, I've a way around that. The humaniform's interface access is normally accomplished with a cable. But I can design a wireless interface if you can get it to wear it."

"Ja, goot! Ve can get her to vear it!" Ilsa said with glee. They had learned how Angie's access portal was ticklish and what pleasure it brought her.

Ilsa, Inga, and their friend set up his laptop in the storeroom next to Catherine's office. Handing them the bejeweled wireless interface, he brought his system on line and waited for their return.

Angie greeted them with a shy smile, pleased that she should have visitors so late at night. "Hello!" she greeted them cheerily, "...How are you?"

"Goot evening Angie!" Inga said with a smile, "...Ve haff found something ve know you vould like!" She showed Angie the bejeweled interface and she gushed with joy. "It's lovely, what's it for?"

"It's to tickle your tummy!" Ilsa added.

Inga raised Angie's blouse and the interface snicked into place against her tummy gem.

"Teeeeeeheheheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! That DOES tickle!!!!" she giggled.

Once the interface was in place, their hacker gained access and put Angie to 'sleep'. She smiled sweetly and closed her eyes, dreaming in her android world.

"Iss goot Ja ?" Inga asked as they returned to the storeroom.

"Yep, sure is! I've access to her programming and now I'll start to upload data. Any changes you want to make ?"

Inga and Ilsa thought hard, then came up with their own additions.

After he had finished, he explained some of the changes. "Basically, you've got a Jeckyl and Hyde here. She's the same old Angie until she sees Catherine. Then she becomes the sexiest, most experienced Dominatrix you've ever seen. And just wait until they plug her in to recharge! I've boosted 'pleasurable' to a whole new level!"

Catherine entered her office the next morning happy and pleased. Angie was turning out to be the perfect solution to her budgetary problems and the guests couldn't have been happier. Many a Customer Satisfaction Sheet had indicated how pleased they were with the cleanliness of the rooms and the demeanor of the tall, blonde maid. When judged against the CSS's from Inga and Ilsa's floors, it was quite clear that Angie's work was far superior.

Dressed conservatively as she normally did, her pigtails done up in a business like bun, the staid redhead in her tailored business suit, silk blouse and short pumps made her way behind her desk for another day of work.

After a very long day, the rest of the staff had left while she finished up the last of the day's paperwork. She had decided to shed her suit jacket as it was a little too warm in her office with it on. Just then Angie passed by the outside of the door and caught a glimpse of Catherine as she peeled off her suit jacket. Instantly, her eyes took on a smoky quality of sexual arousal and she knew she had one last bit of cleaning to do. Quickly, she headed for the storeroom to change.

10 minutes later, Cat's door opened, and Angie returned with her cleaning cart and locked the door behind her. Only this wasn't the crisp, clean Angie who had started in the morning. The white uniform was gone, replaced by a skimpy French Maid's outfit that did little to hide her enormous boobs, and the sensible flats had been exchanged for 6" stilleto spiked heels! The buxom blonde now towered over 7 foot high as she undulated her way into the room.

"Angie...." Cat gasped in surprise, "Wha.... what's the meaning of this?"

"Well..." she said in a throaty deep contralto, "...I'm here to clean!" The look in her deep blue eyes could only be regarded as sultry.

"Bu... but... my office has been cleaned!" she exclaimed, still wondering what had happened to her android.

Grabbing a feather duster, Angie walked provactively across the carpet, and pointed it at the nervous and confused redhead. "Who said anything about the room, sweetie? I'm here to clean a very dirty little girl!"

Catherine jumped from her chair and started to back her way into a corner. "Now you... you just stop that..." she ordered. "I'm heheheheeeeeeeee" Cat started to giggle nervously as Angie waved the feather duster in her direction and kept advancing.

"You're what?" Angie said in a voice so smoky it made Cat's nipples perk up to attention.

"I'm heheheeeeeeeee the one that heheheeee gives orders....that yooooooohoohohohooo have to obey!" Cat couldn't stop giggling like a little girl, knowing that feathers and brushes made her completely helpless!"

"No, You're just a dirty little girl..." Angie said as she got closer and closer, her hard nipples almost popping out of the skimpy uniform "... and you need a THOROUGH dusting and scrubbing!!!"

"Noooohahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Stay awayeeeeeeeee!!!!" Cat giggled as the amazon android got closer and closer with the feather duster! Catherine was so confused by the sexy android's approach and fear that she would get at her with that feather duster that she was nearly frozen in place. In desperation, she windmilled her hands in the air and backed up against the corner of the room to avoid the inevitable assault.

Angie nimbly snatched both of her wrists with one huge hand and hauled her up in the air to dangle helplessly! Her too-loose pumps were snatched off her nylon clad soles as she was vaulted into the air, and the hem of her blouse pulled out from the waistband of her skirt! Cat windmilled her legs useleslly as Angie started to feather dust her now exposed bare tummy.

"ANGIEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE !!!!!STAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!!!! Cat squealed with girlish giggling. Her soft white tummy was very ticklish and even though the feather duster only tickled a little, just the thought of being feather tickled catapulted her into a fit of uncontrolled giggles.

Angie loved watching Catherine writhe and squeal as she tickled her. Her new programming carried information that the tiny redhead LOVED being tickled and Angie felt jolts of pleasure running through her as she made her mistress happy!

Cat tried kicking at Angie with her stockinged feet but it was a futile gesture and only served to tire her out faster. After a while, she stopped kicking with her legs and could only wriggle a little from side to side as she laughed.

"Such a ticklish, dirty little girl!!!" Angie sang. She held the feather duster between her perfect teeth and reached up to grab the cuff of Catherine's blouse. With one swift tug, she ripped the entire sleeve of off Cat's left arm; exposing her soft bare underarm.

"And these clothes of yours are absolutely FILTHY!!!!" she teased as she used her feather duster on Catherine's underarm!

"HAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" the tiny redhead laughed. She'd never had someone feather-tickle her underarms before and she was completely helpless to stop it! Tears began to well up in her closed shut eyes as she laughed and laughed for Angie's enjoyment.

The tall blonde gave the same treatment to Cat's right sleeve and alternated her tickling from one side to the other. Catherine was cackling insanely by this time and tears were dribbling down her rosy red cheeks.

It wasn't long before Angie peeled off the rest of her blouse as if it were tissue paper, leaving Cat in just her frilly bra. "Time to count your ribs!" Angie said in her oh so seductive voice.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Catherine screamed as Angie began to expertly count and tickle each and every one of her ribs! Cat's mind finally surrendered, giving up all resistance and letting her rapidly escalating libido take complete control. Within minutes the limp redhead was reduced to silent laughter and Angie, restricted by the three laws of robotics, had to stop to let her breathe.

"P...pleeheheheeeeeze... no more....." Cat finally begged when she caught her breath.

"Oh, I know you love this Miss Catherine" she said as she plucked away the straps of Cat's bra as if they were limp spaghetti. The clasp met her nimble fingers and the redhead's bra fluttered away, leaving her naked from the waist up.

"Look at how hard those cute nipples of yours are!" she teased.

Unfortunately for Catherine, it was true... her nipples were incredibly hard and her libido was in full overdrive. Angie grabbed her feather duster once more, and Cat tried one more time to beg.

"Oooooohohooooo.... noooheeeeeeeee.... doooohahahaaaaaant" she giggled as Angie brought her feather duster closer and closer to her now painfully hard nipples.

"NOOOHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEE!" she squealed and wriggled as the very tips of the feathers caressed her extended nips. The blonde android's nipple tickling was driving the tiny redhead quite mad; her pulse pounding into her puffy pink pussy lips which were already moist with her intense arousal.

"You love me doing this, don't you?" Angie teased, breathing sexily into her ear while she gently flicked her feather duster across Catherine's bobbling nipples.

Catherine's response was more hysterical giggling and with her last remaining strength, she'd raise one knee and then the other; trying desperately to massage her flaming hot love mound.

"See!!!! I TOLD you you were a dirty little girl!" Angie teased in her most seductive voice. "I'll end up cleaning you all night!"

Angie finally laid the limp redhead face down on her own desk and ripped away her skirt; leaving her in panties, garter belt, and high fashion stockings. Unfortunately, the stockings didn't last long as Angie shredded them as if they were tissue paper.

Catherine could only sprawl almost nude on her desk as she desperately tried to breathe; all thought of escape tickled right out of her addled mind.

Angie grabbed a soft, fluffy brush from a bucket of warm soapy water and snared Cat's ankles in the crook of her arm; leaving her wrinkly bare soles upturned for the blonde's attendance. Catherine's feet were narrow at the heels, had high wrinkled arches, and wider balls that her cute button toes were mounted on. They wriggled fitfully as the breathless redhead begged.

"Nooooheheheeeeee... pleeeeeheheheeeeeeeeze... not my feeeeeHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Expertly, Angie swathed her fluffy brush up and down Catherine's trapped bare feet. The pedicure she'd had yesterday didn't help; leaving her wrinkly soles even more sensitive to the blonde android's torture.

Catherine slid easily into silent laughter; her feet were just too ticklish to be able to withstand this horrible torture. After 10 minutes, she began to see sparkly stars behind her eyes and she knew she was close to passing out.

Angie sensed this, and laid the redhead's now very pink feet back down on the desk. Peeling off her panties and garter belt, the sexy blonde sat on the desk and pulled a quite nude Catherine across her lap; her bare buns elevated high into the air.

"OOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!" she giggle-moaned as the sexy android danced her soapy brush up and down Catherine's stark white buns. It tickled, yes, but it also fanned the white hot flames of her arousal being so close to her smoldering wet mound.

"Such a DIRTY little girl!" Angie sang as she wriggled her brush in between the redhead's buns and Catherine exploded!

Feet scrunching into little feety-fists, the spunky redhead vibrated and squealed as the explosion in her loins shook every muscle in her body! Nor was Angie going to stop! She knew just how to prolong an orgasm and was delighted at the exquisite joy she was giving her mistress. Rolling a still spasming redhead over, Angie used her soapy brush to tickle-tease Catherine's very hard little love-button!

Groaning shamelessly in ecstasy, Cat spread her legs wide and wantonly arched her hips upward; presenting the little heart shaped tuft of red fur at the top of her pussy for Angie's attention. Multiple orgasms began to roll through her body like a midwestern thunderstorm. No sooner than one electric shock would stiffen her body, then another would slam into her tummy right behind it! Angie's brush was soon soaked with Catherine's love honey as she came time and time again.

When Catherine finally woke up and fluttered open her eyes, she found herself cradled in the lap of a very nude Angie. Lightly tickling her nipples with a single feather, the adorable android kissed the redhead deeply. "Now you're a clean little girl!" she said, "...but I think I need a recharge!"

Cat decided she'd keep this sexy automaton, but as her personal maid at home! "Let's go home Angie" she said in a sultry voice.

"Oh!" Cat exclaimed, "I've nothing to wear!"

Angie giggled as she slipped back into her French Maid's outfit and handed Catherine her suit jacket.

Blushing furiously, Cat donned her jacket and her heels. The jacket barely covered her breasts and she was sure her bare buns were sticking out.

As they stealthily worked their way towards the parking lot, Angie used a single feather to goose Catherine's bare buns; making her "EEEP!!!". "Shoosh... someone will hear you," Angie teased, "...and then see you prancing around almost naked!"

Catherine vowed to return a ticklish torment on her too-human android!

wow..one of the most original stoires i've read in a long while..good job...continue it please

I'm usually not into Sci-fi tickling but I must say your story kept me until the very end.

Nicely done! :D

I can't believe no one has said this yet, maybe it goes without saying, but I want one of those robots!

...well, I want ten, but one would still do nicley. 'Set to: Super Ticklish.' :D

Great work TQLR!

Nice, I missed that this was a Catherine story!

Nicely done TQLR!

Exellent as always. And creative. Maybe the company will share some tales of robots going haywire and bent on the ticklish fullfilment of other owners :xpulcy:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back