• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Update!

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
This past weekend we filmed two more tickle scenes for FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING.
The first scene where Billy tickles his wife to death, thus opening him to be possessed by the Tickle Monster was disappointing since the actress wasn't ticklish. Anywhere. I was perturbed since I stressed to the director that all the women involved in tickling scenes should be ticklish. You can usually tell when someone is pretending (and the crew on this Forum especially can tell). Fortunately the scene isn't one of the more intense ones, and the focus is more on the 'ler than the 'lee.
The second scene where Billy tickles model Brenda (played by the lovely punkette Heather), was a different story.
She was tied to a table in a black bra, panties and mesh stockings. She squealed a breathy laugh through most of her ordeal, punctuated with an occasional cry for mercy. Though her feet didn't wiggle a whole lot when tickled, the rest of her body did. During the scene I also had the pleasure of ripping the ends of the stockings to reveal her scrumtous little toes, which I tickled and licked with wild abandon. I haven't had the chance to suck on 22 year old girl toes in a long time. Her feet are so curvy, slender and delicate it was difficult to stop when the director yelled cut. I also discovered through the various takes that the tops of her feet were even more ticklish than the bottoms.
In the story, once the Tickle Monster takes control his fingernails grow; so after a break for make-up I was back, now tickling her underarms, belly and sides.
The scene builds to a frenzy where the Tickle Monster digs his claws into Brenda's abdomen as her screams of laughter turn into screams of horror and pain. Heather had to endure the tickling of my fingernails as well as the itch/tickle of fake blood poured all over her tight tummy.
A pretty lenghtly scene is coming up soon where Billy finally has the detective(think Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs if she didn't get away)at his mercy; in the meantime you can find out a little more about the film and the production company as well as see a few photos (some tickling / some non) at www.kiss-of-death-productions.com
Talk to you soon.

I Love Me a Tickle Movie!!!

Director .... thank you so much for posting these updates! ..... keep 'em coming!!!

Great pics Thanks for the update Hopefully that female detective is wildly ticklish:devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back