• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shadow Ticklers (*/F or M)

Kleptomaniac

TMF Poster
Not only is this my first story...but I've kept it first person and without real specific details on the body, so this can work for a guy or a girl... ;)

I got this story idea from a drawing...you can see it here:
http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34309

Slowly, your eyes flutter open, met by the sight of a stone floor.

In surprise you quickly look around, realizing you’re kneeling on the floor in some sort of dungeon. There is a door directly ahead of you, but there is no way to see beyond it. Looking up, a groan escapes your lips, seeing your hands chained above your head, keeping your arms taut.

To make matters worse, there isn’t an article of clothing upon your body. You’re as naked as the day you were born.

Well…this sucks, you mutter to yourself.

It suddenly occurs to you that there is only a single source of light in the room, which is a short candle off to the side. Only the occasional flicker of the flame seems to be the only movement in the room.

One hour later

After finishing the entire “99 Bottles of Beer on the wall” song, you’re still no where closer to finding a way out of the chains, nor figuring out why you’re here. The candle continued to flicker, its light a bit dimmer than before, but still enough to let you see most of the room.

The only new thing was that with the weaker light, shadows could be seen in the corners…what was that?!

You blink, shake your head a few times, and look back in the corner. You could’ve sworn you saw something moving!

Great, now not only are you alone, but you’re losing your sanity. Better start singing “100 Bottles of Beer on the wall” this time…

One hour later

Your only source of light, the candle, was about an inch tall now. The shadows were growing darker, and with each passing moment you feel your sanity slipping away. You keep seeing things out of the corners of your eyes, but it ends up just being shadows.

You’re shocked as, for the first time in awhile, you feel something. A light caress running down your side. You instantly stiffen and try to pull down your arms, but the chains simply jingle, as though mocking your efforts.

Quickly looking around, your eyes are wide in fear. If you’re alone, how could you feel something?!

One hour later

The light of the candle barely lights up the area around you, and you continue to look around like a scared child. Was it the boogey man that touched you before? It was by luck that when you look to your left, you see a shape in the shadows, almost darker than pure black. It began to slither closer, like a puddle.

In fear, you pull back a little…that is until you see a lone tendril extend from the puddle of darkness. The appendage quickly reached out, prodding your ribs a few times, before withdrawing. The quick touches elicit a few snickers, causing you to squirm and wiggle.

More of the puddles seemed to phase in from the darkness, sliding closer, each of them extending their own little tendrils and reaching out. A few pokes here on your sides, some more along your tummy, one gives a quick scratch to your soles. In no time at all you’re reduced to a fit of giggles, shaking desperately for escape.

You’re helpless, and obviously susceptible to their “attack,” yet they don’t move in closer. Perhaps it was due to the light. That would explain why they had not appeared earlier. They needed the candle to dim.

Through your giggling, you look down to the candle, seeing it was nearly extinguished.

One hour later

Sweat flicks off your face as you throw your head back, bursting out into fresh laughter. It seemed as though the darkness itself was tickling you. You can feel the sharp points running up and down your sides, poking your tummy, some were even lightly tickling the edges of your ears.

The worse were the ones exploring your soles. It seemed the shadows took quite delight in poking each toe, watching them wiggle, while others drew little shapes on your soles. A circle on your heel, a few squiggly lines on your arches, one was trying to draw a 3D cube right on the ball of your foot.

Your sides ache from laughing; everything is blurry through your tear-filled eyes.

“Pleeheeheease!” You desperately cry out. “Whahahat deheed aahaieehee doohoohoo?!”

No answer to your question. You’re completely helpless, at the mercy of the shadow ticklers.

You manage to let out one last hysterical scream before the flickering candle finally extinguishes itself…leaving you in complete darkness…

i rather liked this story. I hope you write more like this or perhaps a sequal.

Wow!
I REALLY liked that! :)
I really enjoyed the first person aspect of the story. Ide really like to see more like that.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back