• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimberly King

krobharv79

We strike again! Kind of...I think she's being a little vague here. Kick me if I'm wrong, but I think she's saying *wink wink* "Shhhh, don't tell..."

Here she is: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/about739/1288092/detail.html

And here's her email:

From : King, Kimberly (NBC Universal, KNSD) <[email protected]>
Sent : Monday, February 28, 2005 2:22 PM
To : "'Katie Robertson'"
Subject : RE: Hi Kim! Funny question to pass on to you...

HI KATIE & AMANDA!

WHAT A FUNNY QUESTION...YOU'RE RIGHT! I CAN PROBABLY INCORPORATE YOUR QUERY INTO SOME OF THE COMMUNITY EVENTS I COVER AROUND TOWN. PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME WHAT THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST PHONE CALL OR EMAIL I'VE RECEIVED, AND THIS MIGHT GO RIGHT TO THE TOP! HA HA! :)

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL, AND THANKS FOR TUNING IN - YOU MUST GET UP WITH THE BIRDS TOO! WHAT AREA OF TOWN DO YOU LIVE IN? I'LL "SHOUT OUT" A HELLO YOUR WAY.

TAKE GOOD CARE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

KIMBERLY KING

P.S. FOR THE RECORD...I DO HAVE A FUNNY BONE!

I love how you guys have this pattern going with these newscasters. You seem to have gotten some good answers. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your excellent responses from the gorgeous female newscasters in your area.
I have been wanting to chat with you for some time. I find you guys interesting with this newscaster question binge you've been on. The problem is that your private messages have been deactivated. If you could somehow pm me or shoot me an email to [email protected], I'd love to discuss this with you further. Take care, and happy newsgirl hunting. I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

For the record, I think these questions/answers are AWESOME! Love to see more of them - keep 'em coming!

Just be careful, the funny thing about newscasters is how they're always looking for news.

I'd hate to see the TMF community become the freak of the week on some sensationalized local news program. I've seen them bend over pretty far backwards to make people look like perverts to get themselves ratings.

Midnight

Is anyone here going to shy away from sexy female field reporters running around asking us experts about tickling? I believe if they come knocking on our door, we'll have no trouble cornering them with various questions and I'm sure everyone will be anxious to see who gets outed on national/local news :)

Besides, all we really need to do is 1) ask them, "What makes YOU so nervous about it??" and B) tell them, "Hey, don't knock it til you try it..."

On a related note, we have responses from several more girls that we haven't posted, simply because they responded with things like, "Wow, your email made my day more than you'll ever know!" or "You have no idea what your compliments meant to me!" or "I really needed to hear some positive feedback and your timing could not have been more perfect!"

So, we are being selective...maybe only cuz some people make us feel guilty...but selective nonetheless :)

Hey girls, love the posts. I've been reading the other responses that you've posted, and it seems like you are sending emails to news anchors and reporters all across the country. Is that what you are doing? cause I was thinking about doing the same thing here in my home state (Oklahoma), but obviously I don't want to email someone that has already heard from you. I've actually sent one already, and got a response! I was pleasantly surprised. You can email me at [email protected]

Mark, welcome to the forum. That's great about you getting a response. Why dont you post it? We'd love to hear it. Enjoy the TMF.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back