• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter Tickle story (yes, another one) Part II

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Twenty tiny little boy fingers dugs into Jenny's exposed flesh, and her reaction was immediate.

"YEEEEIIIIIEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!" She jumped like someone had just run a high volume of electricity through her nervous system. The boys were initially shocked by the violence of her response, but quickly resumed tickling her. She bucked wildly on the couch, but the two demons had tied her well. Timmy was doing a double claw thing on both sides of her rib cage, and Adam was dancing his fingertips furiously up and down the soles of feet. Jenny was helpless to stop them. The muscles in her seventeen year old girl's body strained to their limits to escape the torture, but no escape was possible. She couldn't pull her arms down to protect herself. She couldn't draw her legs up to hide her feet. All she could do was squirm her torso and wriggle her feet, but the boys were lightning fast and tickled her relentlessly nonetheless. An unbroken wave of girlish giggles and protests began pouring from her mouth.

"HEEEHEEEHEEE...STOP!STOP!STOP!....HEEEHAHAHAHAHEEEEEHEEEE....OHGOD!OHGOD!...HEEEEEEEAAAAAHEEEEE!!!"

Jenny thrashed as much as the ropes would allow. Movement was limited, but she could manage to bounce her bottom up and down on the cushions, and this seemed to please the boys immensely. Each of them had a wide grin. After all, what could be more fun to a 10 year old boy than to tickle torture his cute babysitter?

"STOOOOPPPPPPTICKLINGGGGGGMEEEEEE!!!!...HEEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEEEEE...NO!NO!NO!NO!"

Adam was having a ball with Jenny's little feet. Her red toenail polish flashed in a blur as he tried to keep finger contact with the base of her toes. Her smooth soles were so soft and creamy that he couldn't help but drag his nails down them over and over again. He wasn't paying attention to her face, or else he would have seen the torment and anguish he was putting her through. Even if he had, it probably would not have slowed him a bit. Adam loved watching her feet dance and jump at his every touch. He loved having complete control over the two bare feet of this older and most obviously ticklish girl. It would surprise no one to know that later in life, Adam would admit to having a foot tickling fetish.

"BOYS!...PLEASE!!!!....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...I...I...ICAN'TTAKEANYMORE....OHGOD!OHGOD!!!!"

Timmy wasn't quite in the 'zone' that Adam was, but this was the most fun he had had with Jenny that he could remember. This definitely beat scaring her in the dark during Hide and Seek! He of course had a bit of a crush on her, and loved the way she kept giggling and giggling. Plus, she looked even cuter when she writhed like this. His fingers spider danced all over her ribs and waist and hips and belly. The mucles of her tummy spasmed under his touch, and he liked the way that felt. He looked from the area of his torture to her face and misunderstood what he saw. He saw her head throw back, her mouth wide open with all her teeth showing and a torrent of laughter billowing forth, and automatically assumed she was enjoying this as much as he was. Sure she was protesting, but that was all part of the game. Jenny knew how to have fun, and this was definitely fun! He thought nothing of it as he set to work on teasing her belly button.

"HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!!....NOMORE!....NOMORE!!!!....STTTOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

Jenny was in tickle hell. The nerve endings of her body were on fire with ticklishness. She was growing desperate, wishing almost that she would black out. Anything to end the torment. Why didn't they understand that she was far too ticklish for this sort of game? Why couldn't they see the suffering they were putting her through? Why didn't they stop already? Her ability to focus and remain coherent dwindled, and slowly she became lost in a whirlwind of sensations. Something strong holding her wrists over her head. Tiny sharp edges dancing on the soles of her feet. The bottom of her shirt riding ever higher up on her torso, exposing more ticklish skin. The mucles in her arms and legs growing tired over the futile struggle. A finger plunging into her navel. It was this last sensation that brought her back to full conciousness.

"STOPPPPPP!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her voice.

The boys both jumped back, startled and afraid. Timmy recognized that tone...it was anger. Mom and Dad sometimes yelled at him like that when he played hockey in the living room. He suddenly realized that maybe Jenny wasn't having fun, and guilt began to wash over him. Adam was used to being yelled at like this and was less surprised. The schemer in him got back to work. His plan to tickle Jenny had worked this far...now they needed a way to get away with it.

"Timmy! Adam! You let me go, right now!" Jenny was exhausted from the tickle ordeal, but the boys were just sitting there, gawking at her. She struggled a little to make them see that she still couldn't get up.

Timmy was the first to speak. "You aren't going to tell my parents, are you Jenny?"

"You bet I am! You two are going to be in the worst trouble of your lives!" Timmy went pale, but Jenny had been tortured for too long to be swayed by sympathy now.

"She won't tell them Timmy. Wait right here." Adam dashed upstairs, leaving Timmy alone with the tied up babysitter.

Jenny was still furious, and Adam's comments didn't help things. She didn't feel like waiting for whatever surprise he was off getting for her. "Timmy, untie me now." She spoke softly and evenly so he wouldn't be even more frightened than he already was. The message seemed to hit home, and he was up by her wrists when Adam came bounding back into the room. A digital camera was in his hand.

"Tickle her again Timmy." Adam lined up to take a picture.

"I don't think I should..."

"Don't you dare!" Jenny cried. Neither boy was sure who she was talking to.

Adam explained. "I'll take some pictures of you tickling her. If she tells on us, I'll email them to my brother."

Timmy didn't quite understand what one had to do with the other, but he saw by the look on Jenny's face that was Adam said rang true with her. He watched Jenny groan and flop her head back into the pillows. Adam was encouraging him to go ahead. He knew that he didn't want to torture Jenny anymore, but he also knew that he didn't want to get into trouble. With that in mind, he placed his hands on both of her sides.

She sucked in her breath and held it. "Sorry Jenny," he said, and began digging in. She exhaled with an explosion of giggles. Adam quickly snapped off a few images.

"Get her feet too!" Adam directed. Timmy had no idea why this plan was going to work, so he didn't question the fact that one good shot was probably enough. He scurried down to her feet and scrabbled his nails all over her soles. Adam was standing way back, trying to get the whole shot into the frame. Jenny was of course back in agony. Her resistence was already down, her skin ultra sensitive, and she knew she was beaten. All she could do is laugh and laugh, not even bothering to beg.

"Okay Timmy, got it! I'll go download this to my email account!" He was up the stairs again. Jenny cursed under her breath, hoping that she could grab the camera after they let her go. Once Adam downloaded those pictures, she was done.

Timmy stopped tickling her and knelt up by her face. She was once again trying to catch her breath. She was flushed and and overheated. Her eyes were closed, and her chest was heaving. He watched the rise and fall of her flat ticklish stomach, and his eyes wandered over the expanse of skin from her chest to her hips. Some of her hair was in her eyes and mouth, and without thinking, he brushed it away for her. She was glaring at him and opened her mouth to tear into him when he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. She immediately softened. He looked on the verge of tears. "I'm so sorry Jenny."

Despite the hell he had just put her through, Jenny still couldn't stay mad at him. His apology was sincere, and she knew it came from the heart, not because he was afraid of being told on. He hadn't done anything that couldn't be forgiven. When her breathing returned to near normal, she said, "It's okay Timmy. I'm okay. Just let me up, and I won't tell, okay?"

Timmy searched her eyes for signs of a lie, and saw that she spoke the truth. He smiled a weak smile at her, and she responded with a smile and a wink for him. He visibly relaxed.

Encouraged, Jenny continued, trying to further comfort him. "Besides, it wasn't that bad. I guess you could say it was almost kind of fun."

"Really???" Timmy said, with a twinkle in his eyes.

(To be Continued???)

and.....?

And..??

AAAANNNNNNNDDDD???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????

Sorry Dave...this story doesn't seem to have appealed to the masses. :( I doubt I will continue it.

I'm hoping that my "Diary of..." story takes off a bit better and fans will be eager to hear about Buzz's next big adventure.

Laughter

But you have to finish it

PLEASE!!!! This was great.

I have said before that when I read a good story I tend to put myself into the role of the victim. This one was so good and so easy.

Jen...ny

Haha

Just because everyone here at the TMF doesnt reply, doesnt mean we dont like it.....you shouldnt expect everyone to reply to every story you make......Good Story though!

Great Idea,

Take a picture to embarrass a cute ticklee. That's a very inventive idea Laugher, I love it!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back