• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Away from the nest troubles, back home, and then, awakened by seduction

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took their troublesome three and six record on the road, and didnt fare much better. After losing three straight in New York, they went to Atlanta and Houston and dropped two of three in each city. They returned home with a miserable 5 and 13 record to face the Mid America teams, and a quick turnaround was needed if the season was not to be lost.
On the night the team arrived home from Houston, an event occurred that perhaps set the stage for breaking Mitch out of the slump he was in. The Good Guys had played a Sunday night game in Houston, and Mitch slipped into the apartment quietly after a late flight home around 3am. Naomi and the children were sleeping, and Mitch slipped into bed quietly, and drifted off to sleep. About an hour later, in his sleep, Mitch felt pressure on his penis, and awakened to find Naomi, in a black bra and black underwear, trying to position herself on top of him. He tried to say something to her, but she put her finger over his mouth. "Dont say a word, just shut up and fuck me!" She said, being uncharacteristically agressive. "Excuse me?" Mitch said, trying to get his bearings. "You heard me, just fuck me, I know you're frustrated, and that the team sucks right now, so let's cut through the tender bullshit, and let me give you what you really need, which is some wild sex to get out all that pent up nervousness" She said. "Ah, hello, can I get a couple of kisses, or an I love you, or maybe a kiss of some other part of your body, like your breasts, or your toes" Mitch said. "My feet are filthy, so no, I'll take a shower and let you do stuff to em in the morning. Just do what you want, and fuck me. I'm telling you, I know this will help you"
Mitch grabbed Naomi, ripped off her black bra and panties, and stuck his penis inside of her as she moaned. At this point, he didnt know if he needed tender love, or wild sex, all he knew was that he needed something to forget about how bad things were for the team. Mitch went to tickle Naomi's sides before he entered her, but she looked up at him with fury in her eyes:" No tickling! Pretend I'm not ticklish, or we're not into that. I just want you to fuck me! Do you hear me!" She said sternly, a look in her eyes meaning she didnt want him to do anything else. Mitch nodded quietly and proceeded to finish the intercourse with Naomi. When they finished, he tried to kiss her hair, and whisper an "I Love You" to her, but she turned around with an angry look in her eyes. "Stop that! Dont say that! Iam not your wife! Iam just your fuck toy! A whore that you fucked! Got it!" She said, her voice rising. "Okay, we just made love, and we're going to have a fight now. Is that what you want?! " Mitch said, in disbelief.
"You have to get a warrior mentality, off field, and on, that is the only thing that will snap you and the team out of this slump. To do that, I have to be hard with you, which means sex with no feeling, and no fetish activities. You need to focus. We are in trouble, serious trouble, if we dont start winning some games, our season will be lost!" She said, looking at him sternly. "Okay, what do you want me to do?" He said. "Well, first off, Iam punishing you. For every game you lose, I get to tie you up and tickle the shit out of you when you get home. My feet are off limits until you hit a homerun in a game the team wins. When you do that, you can suck my toes" "Nai, that's crazy, what happens if we keep losing, or I get base hits?" "Sorry, that's how it is. No feet until you hit a homer in a game the team wins" She said firmly.
The next night, the Good Guys started a series with the Pirates with Lee Sniderman adddressing the team: We are in trouble at 6 and 12, but it's early. We all know we can snap out of this, we are home now for nine, I want us to win at least six or seven of em, take it one game at a time, so we can right this thing." He said.
Kate Hudson opened the homestand, and the Good Guys got off to a good start, as Mitch got three hits, but no homers, in a 5-3 Good Guy win. The next night, Mitch finally hit a homerun, but the team dropped a grueling extra inning affair in 14 innings. Naomi wouldnt relent that night when they got home. "No feet, you did good hitting a homer, but a deal's a deal. You dont get my feet until you hit a homer in a game the team wins" Naomi said. The Good Guys won the next night's game, but with no homers from Mitch, so the foot ban was still on.
The Cubs came to town on Friday night, and Mitch hit a homerun, but, in an excruciating turn of events, blew a five run lead in the ninth, to drop the game. Still no feet for Mitch. A win on Saturday night was followed by a glorious game on Sunday. Kate pitched nine shutout innings, and, with Mitch not having worshipped Naomi's feet in two weeks between the trip and the foot ban she set on him, he became desperate, as he slammed a homer in the ninth to give the Good Guys the win. The team was getting better, and Mitch was going to get what he needed.
That night, when they dressed for bed, Mitch jumped Naomi, pinned her down, and began tickling her on her sides, causing her to go beserk: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! "You give me those feet, lady, and Iam going to snack on them as if they were my favorite dessert" Naomi meekly gave Mitch her clean feet, and he hungrily sucked on her toes for what seemed like the longest time, tickling her toes when they werent in his mouth, and having a real foot fest. "You ever do that to me again, and Iam going to divorce you! I dont give a fuck how this team does on the field, but as long as we are married, and we arent fighting, these feet are mine, got that?!" Mitch said sternly. Naomi didnt have much to say, first she was too busy laughing from having her feet tickled, then too busy moaning from having her toes sucked, and being screwed. Hopefully, the time of crisis was over, and things would look up.
There was one last homestand to go before the next road trip. With Mitch and Naomi having settled their sex issue, Mitch relaxed, and hit three homers in the series, as the Good Guys swept all three, the last game being won by Kate Hudson on three days rest. Things were looking up for the team as they prepared to head for the midwest, and one could only hope it would continue.
In the meantime, the team held a special Sunday late night tickle party to celebrate the thrilling win that day over the Cubs. Mitch intended to pay Naomi back for her heartless deprivation with her feet during the team's troubles. He tied her hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, as a female dom dressed in a cop's uniform entered:" This woman has been a very bad girl. She deprived me of things I need when I was having troubles, that isnt how a wife is supposed to act, and now she needs to be punished." Mitch said. "Is what this man tells me true, you bitch!? You deprive your husband when he needed you?" Naomi nodded silently. " That is very bad, and I will not punish you for doing that to your husband, you heartless bitch!" The cop said forcefully. With that, the dom began her work, wiggling her fingers in Naomi's neck and under her arms as the giggles began: Heheheehheeheheheheheh! NO! Moving down, the dom continued her assault on Naomi's armpits, and moved over to her ribs and belly, counting each rib up and down as Naomi's laughter became more high pitched: Hhehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! ticklish! NO! Heheheheheheheheheh! Working down, the dom dug her long nails into Naomi's kneepits, causing her to almost jump from the bed even though she was restrained. Finally, the dom tickled Naomi's feet, assaulting her with a variety of different instruments, including her fingers, ice, and a feather. Naomi went beserk, moving her toes all over and squealing with hysterical, helpless laughter. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! Enough already! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the out of breath and sweaty Naomi was untied.
So, the team had finally righted it's ship. One would only hope it stayed righted, and Naomi had been punished for her sexual deprivation. Would the upswing last? Stay tuned.

Mitch

Hey we got a new fan!!!

Don't sweat it Mitch, this forum is open to anyone who wants to express themselves, let him write his own stories and then he can talk (p.s. can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks, steph, and window. The support from my friends is appreciated.

Mitch

:yowzer: :yowzer:

That's one hell of a story! When's the next installment?

Thank you, kis, your positive comments are appreciated. There are a couple of other stories that I wrote after this one, as this is a continuing story of life and a tickling baseball team. Please check them out and let me know what you think.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back