• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Inquisition: Confess or suffer

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Inquisition: Confess or Suffer

Warning: this story contains explicit sex

1524 Toledo Spain

Patricia and Julie were caught while trying to escape from the town, although they were disguised using ripped wenches outfits they were recognized and seized by the castle s guards and promptly lead to the dungeons where they waited to be interrogated by the Master Inquisitor.

-“You witches!! Tomorrow morning you ll confess to the Master Inquisitor” said the dungeon keeper while closing the heavy door of the cell.

-“ I told you Patricia, sooner or later they were going to accuse us!” said Julie in despair.

-“ But you know we are not witches, we are just a group of women who enjoy sex but the Holly Inquisition want to get our money, if they succeed in their plans they ll confiscate all our real state” answered Patricia

-“ I have heard horrible things about the Master Inquisitor, and they told me that the Chief Torturer is a woman, a sadistic red hair,” said Julie

-“ I know, her name is Sarah and she is famous for her cruelty and lust,” added her friend.

-“ Remember our compromise: We Will NOT Confess. We Will NOT Betray our other friend, we must be strong and endure whatever our fate”. Said a stubborn Patricia.

-“ We will not betray Catherine” answered Julie and added: -“ Remember thatI love you”.

Both women hugged and kissed each other, they were friends and lovers and they were afraid. The night was long and frightening, every now and then they heard terrifying screams of pain and hysterical laughs.

Very early in the morning they were led where a tall strong man in his thirties, the women listen while he said:-“ Sinners!” “ Witches!”…” I ll give you a chance: If you confess and sign this document I ll just confiscate your lands and property and spear your miserable lives”

Patricia was frightened but very angry, she stared at him defiantly and said:-“ You know we are not witches….we have very important relatives in Madrid, you cannot harm us!”

-“ I know,” answered the man smiling –“ Its better not to break your body, but WE know how to make you talk”

-“ Take them to the torture chambers” ordered the man and added:-“ Call Sarah”

When they heard that, both women looked at each other, they were really in trouble.

Julie was stretched in the torture rack and Patricia, now completely naked was stung in front of a huge bonfire, her ankles and wrists secured with chains attached to the ceiling.

The Master Inquisitor comfortably seated introduced a beautiful young red hair with blue eyes:
-“ Ladies let me introduce you to our Chief Torturer: Sarah” “ Sarah is an expert in extracting confessions, she has broken very tough soldiers and also beautiful ladies….as you”

Sarah watched silently and went where Patricia, the suspended prisoner. She studied delighted the small sexy woman, her athletic body, absolutely helpless, her naughty look, her stubborn attitude……….

-“ I like you” she said to Patricia –“ I like defiant victims…its nicer when I broke them… and I swear I ll break you. When I finish with you you ll lick my soles as a bitch!!”

-“ Go to hell!!!” answered Patricia.

-“ Now Witch!!!” Said the Master Inquisitor –“ Why were you disguised as a wench… You are a rich woman”

-“ I was just going to a party” answered the prisoner.

-“ Party?” “ I guess it’s a witches Sabbath, a witches party” said the man.

Sarah continued looking at the naked suspended body, she observed every detail anticipating the treatment, she didn’t look at the stretched Julie….not yet.

-“ Who are your friends? Other Sorcerers and witches? Continued the Inquisitor.

-“ Only myself and my friend Julie” was the only answer.

The man was angry, he closed his fists and said:-“ Sarah, she is yours……..ah Sarah make it very slow!!” And he sat down.

Happy with the order the Chief torturer said to Patricia: -“So your name is Patricia… well let me tell you, I usually use fire… OH its great!!…the flames slowly liking the soles… the pain, the screams!!!!…. After a few minutes I suspend the treatment ,I give my prisoner a break, a relief and then I begin again, the hot coals, the heat burning the sensitive feet!!!!!!! But apparently I ll have to break you with no pain….at least not too much!!!

-“ Besides” continued the torturer “your feet are so soft, you are not barefoot peasants”

She went where the small sexy feet of her victim, she watched delighted the high arches, the round heels and using her sharp long fingernails began to tickle the soles.

The reaction was the expected: Patricia twisted her body, she wiggled her feet she bite her lips and tried to resist…….but the expert hands of Sarah worked carefully…she lightly stroke the soft arches again and again….

-“ MMMMMMMMMNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! PLEEEEEASSSSSEEE !!! DOOOONTTT TICKLLEEE MY FEEEEEEEEEETTT !!! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!”

-“Tell me, are you going to confess?” asked the man

-“ Fuck you pig!!” answered Patricia.

Sarah went where the exposed underarms and with a feather tickled and tickled, Patricia continued to fight, trying to resist but Sarah was cruel, very cruel. She was excited with the naked body, she liked this woman, she ll break her and take her…..

The pudgy toes suffered the tickling of Sarah s relentless tongue, it traveled between them showing no mercy stimulating the soft tender skin.

-“ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! STOOOOOOOOPPP OH MY TOOOOES !!”

While Sarah continued to work in her feet, the Inquisitor came from behind and began to tickle the ribs. The combination of tickles was too much for Patricia who began to beg for mercy:-“ MERCYYYY OH PLEEEEASE HAVE MERCYYYYY HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

The prisoner was covered in sweat, drops were falling to the floor, her skin tasted salty and after almost an hour of torture her will was finally broken, she would not resist much more tickling. Sarah went to the breasts, they were rather small, round and beautiful, she tickled with slow round movements, she licked and kissed the erected nipples.

-“ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!! STOOOOPPP!! I CAANT RESIIIIIST !! MMMmm OOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhh!!!”

Both women were excited but Patricia felt humiliated, she liked sex but this was almost rape…but she could not resist. The tormentor went between the stretched legs and carefully caressed the moistened sex, her fingers skillfully touched the lips and stimulated the clit making Patricia come…when she used her mouth and tongue together both women came to an incredible orgasm.

The inquisitor watched excited the scene, fascinated with the fantastic vision, the gifted tongue of Sarah eating Patricia, the victim s feet spreading her toes in every orgasm. He came where her sex and penetrate the balancing naked body, he push her suspended body in and out of his penis and came inside her.

-“ I ll sign I ll sign!!!!” said the victim.

-“ Resist Patricia!” said Julie to her friend. “ Please resist!”

-“ I am sorry Julie… I cant resist more tickling”

The Master Inquisitor was still excited and joined Sarah in the licking of Patricia… literally from head to toes…….after this he went where Julie stretched at the torture rack waiting anxiously her fate. He asked:

–“ Who is your other accomplice?”

-“ We have no partners in this, its only Patricia and me” answered Julie.

Silently, Sarah observed her other prisoner who as herself was a sexy red hair with a sensual very fit medium size body. She began tearing off the wenches outfit exposing her pale body, and excited held her face in her hands and kissed her, licking her lips and introducing her gifted tongue deeply inside her mouth.

Julie s only lover was Patricia, she never slept with another woman so she felt very humiliated and frightened, this reaction was noticed by both Sarah and Patricia who obviously had different comments. While Patricia said to her friend:-“ Julie, think on another thing, RESIST!!!!” Sarah smiled and said:-“ MMMMMmmmm you are almost virgin!!!!, this is going to be fun, just RELAX AND ENJOY!”

Sarah climbed over her prey and sadistically began to tickle the exposed armpits and ribcage, he used the tips of her fingers and heard and felt the tense naked body under her laughing and begging:-“ OHHHH NOOOOOOOO !!! STOOOOOOPP HAHAHAH !! PLEEEEASEEE STOOOOOOPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!”

After 15 minutes Sarah lustfully kissed the lovely face caressing her lovingly and said:
-“ OH Julie, you are mine, I ll fuck you over and over again!!!” and licked her sexy tummy tasting the beautiful navel.

-“ One last chance you whore!!!” Said the Inquisitor “Who is your other accomplice?”

-“ I told you” said a tearful humiliated Julie” Its only me and Patricia”

-“ OK Sarah HER FEET!!!!!” said the man angrily

Sarah went to the delicious feet, she watched delighted the well defined shape and sexy soles, then she kissed the instep of a foot.

Sarah used a thin cotton lace to immobilize the big toes of her victimwho was already terrorized, while working in this she told the girl:-“ This will prevent your sexy feet to escape from the tickling, your soles will be utterly exposed to my loving fingernails”

-“PLEASE Don’t TICKLE MY FEET; PLEASE DON’T I CANT RESIST PLEEEEASE I BEG YOU PLEEEEASEEE!!!!!!!”

The Master Inquisitor was proud of her Chief Torturer, she was driving her victim out of her mind even before she tickled the tempting soles. The teasing continued:-“ Where shall I begin? The toes? The arches?” Finally she began to strike the heels, with strong round movements she tormented the harder skin and when she caressed the softer arches she used lighter touches.

-“ OHHHHHH MY LOOOOOOOORD NOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!! PLEEEEEEEEASEEE MERCYYYYY !!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! STOOOOOOOOPPPP HAHAHAHA !!!!”

But Sarah continued, she noticed that the sensitive feet were her weakest spot and continued to torture them viciously, using her hands and tongue, and even her teeth and mouth to tickle and nibble the helpless soles.

When she realized it was almost over Sarah climbed on the rack and rubbed her now bare sex in Julie s face, she did this and ordered:-“Lick and kiss my dear and maybe I ll show mercy!!!!!”

Julie obeyed, she licked and kissed the already wet delicious pussy of her tormentor making her come again and again. Then it was the Inquisitor s turn who emptied his semen in the expert mouth of the victim who swallowed thirstily.

Both tormentors continued the tickling, they worked in the sensitive feet, they caressed the breasts over and over again. After so much stimulation, the overwhelmed Julie came to a fantastic orgasm and screamed:-“ OOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEESSSS !!!!!”

Sarah s expertise as a torturer was equally outstanding in feet and breasts, these were so sensitive that seemed to explode with the tickling sucking and caressing.

Finally she confessed in tears:-“ Our other accomplice is Catherine the Blonde”

That evening, Sarah summoned her prisoners to her bedroom, they bathed together, the three of them kissed and caressed each other, they had sex the whole night. Sarah even allowed the women to tickle her own very sensitive soles, the girls were delighted by the sexy laughs of their tormentor who showed the same expertise as a lover than as a torturer.

Next morning a tall fantastic blonde was brought to the torture chamber. The Inquisitor began with the usual questioning, not telling her she was betrayed by her friends:

-“ Are you a witch?

-“ No” was Catherine s answer

-“Who are your accomplices?”

-“ I don’t know what you are talking about”

After 15 minutes he led her to the torture instruments, he described the torture rack where the body is stretched to its limits, he showed her the boot where feet, and ankles were broken, he taught her how the pins, needles, and pincers were used to tear the flesh. The beauty of the heat as a torture element……

-“ Your last chance… Are you a witch?”

-“NO !!”

When Sarah came to the torture chamber, Catherine was already tied, lying on her back to a very open X frame. The fantastic tanned body with sexy breasts and hips, athletic legs and slender long feet was a tantalizing sight.

Without any warning she used her fingers to pinch the perfect bony knees producing an awful tickling sensation:-HAHAHAH AYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

She continued down through the well muscled but feminine calves and fascinated by the beauty of the feet, ran her fingernail from the tips of the long soft big toes to the round pink heels. Catherine s reaction was as if a red hot needle was nailed to her soles.

-“HAHAHAHAHAH !!! NOT MY FEEEETTT !!!!! PLEEEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEET !!!! STOOOOP I BEEEEEG YOUUUU STOOOOOOPPP NOOOO!!”

Sarah continued to torment the ticklish feet, she nibbled, pinched and tickled the soles, she worked relentlessly till her victim was almost breathless and exhausted, then she climbed over one foot and sat on the tormented toes, she introduced them deeply inside her own vagina and began to ride coming to an orgasm after the other, while riding she used one hand to tickle the helpless sole of the foot.

-“STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEASSEEEEEE HAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !! NOOOOOO!!!! STOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!”

Now the Inquisitor joined Sarah and together they worked in the magnificent upper body, tickling and licking her heavy perfect full breasts until the three of them came together. Later they took turns in tasting the wet sex of the blonde who screamed as an animal in the most brutal orgasm she ever had.

-“ OK I confess, my accomplices are Patricia and Julie, but they are the witches, those whores are guilty, I am just a victim of them!!!”

From the next chamber Patricia and Julie heard the words of her former friend and were surprised so angrily they asked the Inquisitor for “ a few hours with her”

Delighted the man acceded to their pleas and together with Sarah comfortably watched the sweet spectacle of revenge.

Julie and Patricia went where Catherine and Patricia said:-“Hello Catherine, so you are just a victim? NOW YOU WILL BE THE VICTIM!!!!”

-“I cant believe what I heard you saying, we endure horrible tortures to protect you! This is how you pay us Bitch!!”said Julie

-“ Listen girls, I just HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOOOO STOOOOPP !!!” answered Catherine but was interrupted by Julie s cruel hands tickling her tummy

-“ Look at those beauties!!” said Patricia staring at the tantalizing bottoms of the prisoner s feet” and slowly ran her fingernails from heels to toes

-“ NOOOO PATRICIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOOOOOOONTTT PLEEEEASEE STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Both women went where the soles and used their expert fingernails to tickle the helpless bottoms. The Inquisitor and Sarah watched excited how the twenty fingers explore the ticklish feet, they traveled all over the sensitive soles, running through all the wrinkles, tormenting every square inch relentlessly.

Overwhelmed by the ordeal, Catherine begged, implored mercy, but mercy never came.

By far the most sadistic and vicious torturer was Patricia who with her naughty grin sucked Catherine s toes, one by one and while doing so she recognized the still moistened taste of Sarah s sex. She looked at her and the Chief torturer joined them.

Now, the three women showed their expertise, while the friends tickled Catherine s poor soles, Sarah enjoyed tickling and caressing the perfect breasts, licking the fantastic sensitive nipples. The reaction was of complete humiliation and despair:

-“ HAVE MERCYYY MY LOOOOOORD STOOOOOP PLEEEEASEEE I BEGGG YOUUU GIIIIIRLLLS PATRICIAAAAA JUULLIIIIEEEEE STOOOOOPPP !!!!”

After half an hour Sarah ordered to let her free, but only to hold her with their own hands. As Catherine was exhausted,, it became easy to seize her.

Sarah climbed over the victim s back now laying on her stomach and tickled and teased the armpits while Julie sat over the gorgeous calves and hold both ankles together. Sitting in front of the exposed soles Patricia tickled and tickled and tickled using her fingers and tongue.

Julie couldn’t resist the sight of the perfectly defined ankles and tendons and nibbled them, specially tormenting the exposed Achilles tendon.

The Inquisitor joined the pack, he used a feather to explore the pale ticklish soles while the three girls profaned and abused every hole in Catherine s body, they worked inside her anus and vagina and Patricia invaded her mouth introducing her small sexy foot.

-“Lick it bitch!!! Suck my toes!!!!!” she ordered

Sarah lust seemed infinite, she tickled and caressed the prisoner until she thought she would kill her, while tormenting she came to several orgasms delighted, she enjoyed the sight of the hairy blonde Mount of Venus.

When the victim thought it was over the Inquisitor ordered:-“ Hold her tight, Now its her ass turn!!!!.

While Julie sat over Catherine s back holding her arms, both Patricia and Sarah hold her by her thighs, they used their legs to immobilize their prey and with their free hands separate her round buttocks clearing the path to the man who sodomized her.

The girls enjoyed the useless attempts of escape, the victim in a kind of kneeling position felt the friction, the heat of his dick getting in and out. He exploded twice, filling her and she also came screaming and yelling humiliated but happy.

While having breakfast next morning, both Sarah and the Inquisitor toasted:- “ In honor of the Tickling Inquisition!”

Always glad to see a new tale from you, Diego. Wonderful! Quite sadistic, which is always good.....:D

Inquisition Confess or Suffer

;) Nice to here the tickling Rack is still in operation in the dungeon!! No doubt there are more girls waiting to be stripped and stretched out waiting for the instruments of torture!!

Thanks Diego. My favorite tickle torture stories are those that take place a couple of hundred years ago during the days of the witch hunts and/or inquisition.

to be continued, I strongly hope ?!?!

Congratulations !

Real good job !

I love tickling as torture, too.

Middleage-scenario is real nice, too,
but tickle-torture in a modern interogation-
case would be interresting, too.

Each time-period has there own advantages.

They are different in clothing of the victim (I prefer nylons!), other torture-devices
(stocks or racks) can be used and the
instruments are multiple, too. (fingers, feathers,
the goat, forks, electric gadgets like toothbrushes)

I hope to find more nylon-tickling-stories here,
too or some highly detailed describtions of other
witch-trials.

Best regards to all writers,

Redfox / Germany

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

Thank you everybody for your comments.

The RACK is STILL WORKING and by the end of next week other women will suffer on it

And for those who as Red Fox enjoy tickling as a torture in m odern times , please read Suspended and Blindfolded: At KGB s mercy

Best regards,

Diego

nylon covered feet tickling torture

Hi Red Fox,

I have just join the forum now.
Me too I have the same interest in stories with tickling interrogations of women wearing nylons.
Especially spies or criminals interrogated by policemen.

Please give me some tips where can i find stories of the same kind and some titles.

I hope that some writers could make stories of this kind in this forum

Bset regards to everyone,

Terem1

The Tickling Rack

:) Diego,keep the Rack well oiled and ready as we await the next victims!!!

Very good story.

However, I though they all got away with having far too many orgasms! :)

Since they're being tortured I think that being repeatedly brought to the edge of orgasm but not being allowed to would be far more fitting.

But perhaps that's just me being cruel. :D

LEB

Diego said:

Thank you everybody for your comments.

The RACK is STILL WORKING and by the end of next week other women will suffer on it
[some deleted]
Best regards,

Diego

Great story, and looking forward to the sequel. Keep it cruel.
:)

:) Great news to here the Rack Chamber is still open and ready to torment young ladies!!

Thanks

Thank you for your comment,

Maybe they should beg before reaching the orgasm....

tickledwench said:
Diego...please email me!

I love your stories...my pc was broken.

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

I emailed you. Its nice to hear from you.

And finally this other old story of mine. I hope you enjoy it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back