• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buck Ticklish.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Buck Ticklish
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Superticklishmegan.
c. 2003.

Megan Smiled as she docked the boat at the family’s island cottage, knowing that she finally has a weekend to herself and it is a long one too. She thought herself smart in persuading her two older sisters Rene and Stacy to give up their weekend here so that she can use it. It was a hard sell, as her sisters never did like her getting something that they didn’t get themselves. But here she was in all the fall colour and tranquility that the island had to offer. This was going to be a totally relaxing weekend.

Grabbing her sports bag she trotted up the wharf without a care in the world and headed up the bank for the cottage. A rather large pair of Grey Squirrels scampered in front of her and up a nearby birch tree. She chattered at them as she passed by and the cottage came into full view.

“Well look who’s finally here.”

Megan stopped dead and looked up at the deck. There was Rene, Stacy and as well as two of their girlfriends Rhonda and Sally and Cozy Torkelson one of her two closest girlfriends. They all looked down at her and smiled.

“You’re late Meg, we’ve been waiting, what took you so long?” Rene asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yeah,” Added Stacy. “We were wondering if the guest of honour, that being you, would ever show up.”

“What are you guys doing here? I thought had the place to myself? You promised me th-“

“Oh you are alone Meg.” Replied Rene. “You have no friends here.
Just us.”

“And we would have been not tickled.” Cozy piped up. “Had you have not shown up.

“Or you would have not been tickled, had you have not shown up.” Rena added.

Guest of honour… Not tickled… what did they mean? An icy feeling quickly crept over her, and she had a bad feeling about them being here. Her mind filled itself with past images of them gang tickle torturing her and she shivered.

“Look I came here to be alone, so if you guys aren’t leaving in five minutes-“

“You’ll what?” Rene partly finished her sentence then walked down the steps.

“Look I don’t know what you guys plan on doing here, but I don’t want any part of it.”

Rene slowly got closer. “A part of what? What ever do you mean sis?”

Megan didn’t like the look in Rene’s eyes and suddenly felt that it was better to leave the island than to try and claim the cottage.

“Fine, keep this place to yourselves; I’m leaving.”

“Hey Meg, come on.” Rene walked even closer. You can’t cancel your restful weekend on account of us.”

“Yeah restful.” Laughed Stacy, now coming down the stairs. “And we’re here to help you relax.”

Megan picked up her bag and turned. Rene’s left hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder.

“You our little tickle toy are not going anywhere!”

Megan dropped her bag and broke into a run. She heard the rest of them diving off the deck and scrambling down the path behind her. She had to make it to the boat and to safety otherwise she would be trapped and at their mercy. And mercy was a word they didn’t know the definition of. Branches and trees flew by her and she stumbled a bit but quickly picked herself up and carried on.

Reaching the wharf she was horrified to see that the boat was gone, and she looked up and down the beach to see if it had drifted away somehow. But the boat was nowhere to be seen and she could hear them getting closer to her, so she took off hell bent along the beach. As she rounded the beach, her heart soared as she saw the boat and she knew freedom was here. All ready to climb in, she saw that the keys weren’t in the ignition and her heart sank.

“You looking for these Meg?”

Megan turned and saw Comfy Torkelson standing before her and dangling the keys in front.

“I’m glad you could make it this weekend. Now you can put your feet up and relax; although I don’t know about the relaxing part.” She laughed as she said it, and Megan got another chill down her spine.

“Give me the keys Comfy. Please…”

She’s over here!” Comfy yelled.

Megan suddenly realized that even Comfy was in on it and she once again tore off down the beach. She was stopped abruptly however, as Rhonda and Sally blocked her escape. She turned to run from them and turned right into Comfy, who grabbed her left arm and twisted it behind her back. Within moments all the girls were around her and were taking hold of her.

“What are you struggling for Meg?” Rene asked. “This is going to be a relaxing weekend that you won’t forget.”

Both Rene and Stacy each took hold of her legs, while Comfy and Cozy took hold of her arms. Rhonda and Sally gave a hand with her waist, to make sure that she couldn’t struggle free.

“No please! Guys, let me go! Please no, you wouldn’t, please let me go. You can have the cottage, I’ll leave you in peace, only please don’t do this! Please!”

As she was carried into the cottage, Megan was horrified to see that the king sized bed awaited her in the living room. She saw the restraints at the corners of the bed and her terror increased tenfold. She immediately went into volcanic conniptions, struggling and writhing with all her strength, again screaming and begging for her release and now yelling for help.

“I thought I was going to be alone for the weekend!” Megan screamed.

“But I already told you.” Rene replied. “You are alone for the weekend. You have no friends here, just us. And we’re going to tickle torture you all weekend long!”

For all of Megan’s struggling they easily managed to hold her down spread eagle and extremely taught to the bed.

“Boy, you are really going to make this weekend a blast sis. Stacy announced.

“Yes, this weekend is going to be a laugh a minute.” Added Rene.

“No! Please don’t do this please! I’m begging you! Please don’t tickle me, don’t tickle torture me!”

“Sorry sis.” Replied Rene. “But our plans are made and you are at the very heart of them. Or rather the very foot of them.”

The girls all laughed at her remark.

“Before we tie her hands.” Rene instructed, “Lets get her top off.”

“No! No! Please! Don’t do this! Please I’m begging you! I’ll give you anything you want!”

“We want to tickle torture you, will you give us that?” Asked Comfy.

Megan’s light blue top was slowly pushed up her body and over her head. The sight of the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra made them stop for a moment, then carry on.

“Nice of you not to wear a bra Meg.” Rene commented. “Makes it easier for us to access your ticklish nipples.”

The top was taken completely off and then tossed aside. Her arms were then spread to the corners of the bed and tied at the wrists. Both Rene and Stacy then grabbed her ankles and pulled her arms taught then tied her feet to the bottom corners.

“And now the tickling tools of our trade.” Announced Rene, As she produced a black sports bag, opened it and proceeded to take out a wide variety of tickling implements, showing each one to Megan then laying them on a table next to her.

“These feathers should do the trick, hey Meg. And how about a feather boa to slide between your toes; we’ll play buzz saw with these. Not to mention a feather duster each as well as a backscratcher. I even brought several fine-point paintbrushes, some itching powder and the massage vibrator with the evil head on it. And something new I picked up at the local bondage shop. It’s called the gel from hell and it’s supposed to really tickle.

Megan was really freaking out over the implements being laid on the table and continually struggled and writhed with all her strength, screaming and begging for her release and yelling for help.

“NOOOOO! DON’T USE THAT STUFF ON ME PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!”

“Awwwwww is Megan beggin’?” Asked Stacy.

“Poor Megan. Don’t you want the gel, FROM HELL!” Cozy added. “Don’t you want to be taken way beyond the twilight zone of tickling, way beyond the outer limits of tickling, right through the black hole of tickling?”

Rene then handed each of the other girls some stapled together sheets of paper.

“What’s this Rene?” Asked Sally.

“This is a detailed and illustrated blueprint of her ticklishness and how we will tickle torture her. I’ve been working on this for weeks knowing this moment would arrive,”

Megan shuddered at the thought that Rene had written down every detail of where and how she was ticklish and every ticklish stroke for them to all read, study and use against her. At how she had laid it on paper, wide open and naked like Megan felt she soon would be.

“Wow! Comfy looked up, a big smile from ear to ear. “You’ve really got it all here! Coo-ool!”

“Oh my God…” Added Cozy. “Can we get away with this? Is this legal?” Rene laughed. “Did you see any cops on this island?”

Everyone laughed at Rene’s remark, continued reading and became really interested as they read and this brought squeals of delight from her ticklers.

“All right!” Cozy Said. “We can play Elevator; take her up in the elevator almost the to orgasmic penthouse, then let her drop all the way back down to the basement.”

Megan begged them to not play that fiendish game on her, once again promising them anything if they will let her go.

Rhonda reached for a large black bag and opened it. “Before we do anything to her, lets make this a Kodak moment.”

She brought out a video camera and suggested that they make a souvenir video of Megan’s torture. She also suggested that they might make some money by selling it. The others instantly and unanimously agreed with the idea.

“OH GOD YOU WOULDN’T PLEASE! NO PLEASE I BEG YOU!”

“AWWW, what’s the matter Megan, you don’t want to be in the movies?

The girls then started tossing around titles for the video like “Megan’s Beggin’, “The Agony of De-feet”, “Tickle torture Time” or “Buck Ticklish.”

Rhonda then placed the camera against her shoulder and started it. Rene and Stacy moved to Megan’s head and started to orgasmicly tickle tease her, getting her into an orgasmicly ticklish mood by telling some of things they would do to her. They cooed to her in great detail and kissed her sensually on the cheeks and lips. Megan tried to escape the kisses but they followed her head effortlessly.

Megan begged and pleaded for her release, promising them anything if they don’t tickle her. But they fell on deaf ears as she felt fingers fluttering in each of her armpits. Instantly she went insane, trying desperately to break the bonds that held her down. As they continued to taunt and tease her with what they would do to her, they now talked baby talk to her and began using a feather on each of her ears. Megan’s head snapped from side to side, trying in vain to protect them and cover them up.

Rene and Stacy now began in earnest as the they started to physically taunt and tease her with short strokes on her upper arms, short strokes on her tummy and rubbing her lightly but teasingly between the legs.

Megan was going ballistic now, begging, screaming and struggling and writhing with everything she had. Then the tickle teasing stopped and she watched helplessly as her belt was unbuckled and her jeans were unclasped and unzipped. She saw and then felt fingers oozing inside her jeans and panties and oozing over her womanhood, teasing tickling torturing and terrorizing the helpless, defenceless tender lips. She immediately began having multiple conniptions and tried with all her strength to break the bonds and close her legs.

“Here p-u-s-s-y, p-u-s-s-y!” Rene cooed. “Nice p-u-s-s-y. Such a soft, tender, helpless, defenceless and getting HOT p-u-s-s-y!”

“AWWW, what’s the matter sis?” Said Stacy, cooing in Megan’s right ear. “You getting a w-u-s-s-y p-u-s-s-y, hmmmmmmmm?”

Rene removed her hand and smiled. “But that hair has got to go and we’ll take care of that when we get her pants and panties off.

Megan begged, screamed and promised them anything if they wouldn’t take off her pants and shave her.

“Anything Megan?” Asks Rene. “Can we tickle torture you to death Hmmmmmmm?”

“NO! I DIDN’T MEAN THAT!”

“You said anything, didn’t you?”

Sally saw that Megan’s nipples were becoming erect and using two fingers each, she began teasing, tickling, torturing and terrorizing the helpless, defenceless tender right nipple. Rhonda handed the camera to cozy and then began in on the left nipple.

“GOD DAMN YOU, YOU BITCHES, STOP THAT!”

“Well.” Rhonda said. “Calling us bitches are you? That will cost you!”

“Yea!” Added Sally. “An extra hour of non-stop foot tickling!”

Then Comfy began slowly creeping ten fingers down her arms and into her armpits. Megan began begging, screaming and struggling and writhing with everything she had and practically rocked the bed in doing so.

“Get some good close-ups Cozy.” Said Rhonda.

“Yeah, get her good side.” Laughed Sally. “And that’s her ticklish side too.”

Rhonda and Sally then left her nipples and spider tickled onto her ribs adding that extra torture that began to send Megan through the roof. Her armpits and ribs were two of her most ticklish spots and the girls were cruelly inflicting ticklish agony upon her. Megan’s soft skin was easily stroked, teased, tickled and tortured as the girls tormented her with everything they had.

The small living room of the cottage thoroughly echoed with Megan’s intense screams as they bounced off the walls and reverberated throughout the room.

Then tickle teasing stopped and Stacy whispered in Megan’s right ear.

“Time for the agony of de-feet.”

Rene wriggled Megan’s sneakered feet and sent her through the roof again. She once more struggled and writhed with all her strength, screaming and begging for her release and yelling for help.

Rene announced that Megan’s feet are 300% more ticklish with her red socks on and Megan screamed and again tried to keep both feet out of her grasp.

“Awwwwww what’s the matter sis?” Stacey asked. “Feetsies not ticklish? Or are they too ticklish?”

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!” Megan screamed, trying to wrench her foot out Rene’s grasp.

“Now why are you laughing Meg?” Rene asked. “I haven’t even bared your feet yet.”

“Rene!” Asked Stacy, smiling evilly at Megan. “Show us your exquisite formula for baring Feetsies.”

“It would be my pleasure Stac. First, facing the feet, you grip the toe of the sneaker you’re going to remove, hold it firm and pull it towards you. Then with your free hand, you slowly and torturously play with the lace, all the while untying it. Take your time while doing this as it really makes them sweat. And in Megan’s case, well see for yourself.”

They all looked at Megan and watched as she desperately tried to free her foot from Rene’s grip. She jerked and writhed, pulling the foot for all it was worth, but to no avail.

“Once the lace is undone, you turn your attention to loosening the sneaker on the foot. You do this by placing your free hand as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot. Then you pull and wriggle your hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then you simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Once this done, firmly grip the heel and begin to pull it away. Oh yes and don’t forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along the sole as it tickles. And there you have it, one sock foot. Now simply do the same to the other.” With that she did and soon Megan’s right sneaker was tossed across the room.

Her red-socked feet flailed and there was a look of sheer and intense panic on her face. Her screams were now non-stop as one foot tried to continually cover the other one, but that still left one unprotected.

“I think it’s really sweet of you Megan.” Rene said. “To wear your thin socks that really enhance the ticklishness of your feet.”

Then she got really devious and moved Megan’s feet apart so that they couldn’t protect each other. She got a ruler and measured Megan’s feet, then proudly announced that they were 9 ¼ inches long and 3 ½ inches wide. This means she announced, that Megan has a total of 33 sq inches of ticklish sole on each foot, for a total of 66 sq inches on both feet. To Megan it was 33 sq feet on each foot and 66 sq feet on both and this thought drove her almost insane.

Rene then untied Megan’s legs and Megan thought that they had decided to let her go. That thought quickly disappeared as she began to remove her jeans and panties. Megan fought like a wildcat to keep them on, but Rhonda and Sally grabbed her legs and jeans and panties came off. Megan’s legs were then spread wide apart and retied.

Rene then left the room but quickly returned with a can of shave cream and a razor. “Time to do a little clear cutting!” She announced, and sprayed a big gob of cream on Megan’s pussy.

Megan squirmed violently and once more begged for Rene not to shave her, promising anything but tickling her to death.

Rene rubbed the cream all over into white foam and this caused Megan to moan slightly and writhe intensely.

“Now you better hold still or I might accidentally cut you with the razor.”

The tickling sensations that the razor gave Megan’s pussy were pure torture to her and she couldn’t help but squirm. She felt humiliated by the sensual and utilitarian attack on her pussy.

Rene finished the shaving and then wiped away the excess foam. She took a moment to admire her handiwork then asked one of the others to check and see if she got all the hair.

Comfy immediately volunteered to finger test to see if Rene left any stubble behind and her slow, meandering, torturous finger now tickled even more than the razor did and Megan squirmed and writhed all over.

“I can still feel areas of stubble still there. I suggest another shaving.”

Megan screamed that she was lying, as she just wanted to see her get shaved all over again.

“Accusing someone of lying will also cost you another hour of non-stop foot tickle torture.” Rene told her.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Rene then shaved Megan all over again, taking twice as long this time. Comfy again stroked the helpless defenceless pussy and pronounced it clear-cut.

All the girls now stood back and surveyed her, now wearing only a pair of red socks.

Rene now sat beside Megan, smiled evilly and cooed to her. “Now is the winter of her footsy torture, made glorious summer by this house of tickles…”

“I didn’t know that Shakespeare tickled.” Commented Cozy.

“You never heard of the Merry Ticklish Wives of Windsor, or A Midsummer Night’s Tickle. ”

She then moved back to the foot of the bed and the girls all crowded around her to watch the foot torture to come.

“Are these Feetsies that I see before me…? How ticklish these Feetsies be...”

Sitting in a chair facing Megan’s feet, she moved the feet closer together and then proceeded to spider tickle the sock covered soles.

Megan went ballistic, as the thin socks offered no protection what so ever. They in fact helped intensify the tickling and she writhed intensely and screamed and begged Rene to stop.

Rene’s fingers were mechanical, lightning fast, merciless, relentless and torturous, tickling all over the soles but paying special attention to the poor girl’s high hyper ticklish arches.

Megan’s screams practically pounded the walls and every so often the girls had to cover their ears. The tickling was so bad that she began to sweat all over and sweat spots even began to show on her socks.

“Now, to show you all how to remove a sock so that it’s pure torture for the ticklee.” Rene announced getting up.

She turned her back to Megan, straddled her left leg, sitting on the shin and slowly began to peel off the sock.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!” Megan screamed, continually trying to wrench her foot out Rene’s grasp.

As Rene slowly peeled the sock off, she in dispersed the peeling with little tickles to the now bared portions of the sole.

“For maximum effect which is sheer torture for the ticklee, don’t take it off all at once; make sure you tickle portions of the bared sole as you take it off. Are you listening Megan, cause this is really going to tickle.”

The last of the sock disappeared off the toes, and she then cupped her right hand under the heel of the foot, wrapping her arm around the ankle to keep the intensely writhing foot still

“Behold the perfect foot. Size 7 ½, soft, silky sole.” She lazily ran a single finger up the sole with a feather touch.

Megan arched her back even higher than before then thrashed around. OOHHSHHIIITTTAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Note the smoothness with which my finger glides up the silky sole. See the foot intensely twitch and writhe; that’s why I wrap my arm around the ankle and firmly grip the heel.” She stroked the sole again, only this time more slowly. “Total control of the foot humiliates the ticklee. Get a close-up of this Cozy.”

“STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! THIS IS PURE TORTURE DAMMIT!”

“AWW. What’s the matter sis?” Stacy asked. “Are you ticklish there, hmmmmm?”

Rene ignored Megan’s pleas and continued. “See how the finger glides over the high hyper ticklish arch leaving a trail of torturous sensations that go directly to the brain and play total havoc with the nervous system. You can really dig in here and have fun. This is one of my favourite places on the foot to tickle torture.”

Stacy laughed. “Who are you trying to kid, the entire foot is your favourite place to tickle torture.”

Rene stroked the arch again.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOMMMMMOOORRRRREEEPPPPPLEEEEASE!”

Rene quickly stroked the arch a third time. “Now note the ball and instep, just like the arch, so silky soft and smooth. Here you can spider tickle torturously and get a great reaction every time.” A quick spider tickle got just the reaction she was referring to as Megan again arched her back and violently writhed.

“And now we turn our attention to the super soft and extremely sensitive pad directly under the toes.” She swiftly stroked a single finger across that part of the foot and the toes splayed out in all directions and violently writhed.

“OHHHMYYYGGGGGODDDDNOOOSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!” Megan continued to violently writhe and shake the bed, her head snapping from side to side and her chest heaving.

“Now another hot spot is just under the big toe. I bend the big toe back and scritch, scritch, scritch with my nail on the soft webbing.” She bent the toe back and wriggled her fingernail. Megan went ballistic and screamed loud enough to make the girls practically cover their ears.

“Yep.” Stacy Commented. “That sure is a hot spot isn’t it Megan.”

“FUCK YOU!!! AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Megan replied shaking violently.

They turned in surprise in hearing her swearing and Rene smiled evilly.

“Oh well, another hour of non-stop foot tickle torture.” She announced. “And finally we come to the adorably slender, tweakable, you just want to play the piggies with toes, complete with their always polished nails.” Her description of the toes was pure torture to Megan and she continued to writhe and beg for all it was worth. Rene then hovered her left hand’s fingers over the toes then moved in for the tender kill.

“This little piggy went to the cottage.” She cooed and tweaked and wriggled the big toe as she recited the poem, then spider tickled the heel. “And this little piggy stayed home.” She then spider tickled of the bottom of the arch.

Megan all the while continued writhing and strained at the bonds that held her. Both her head and bum pounded the mattress and her screams of laughter were now going guttural.

“This little piggy got extremely tickle tortured.” She said and then spider tickled the top of the arch. “And this little piggy did too.” A good spider tickling of the instep and the ball of the foot followed.
Megan was a rocket to the moon and beyond during this, bucking and writhing all over.

“STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT YOU BITCH! NOOOOOO!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Another bitch and another extra hour of foot tickle torture. You are really building up the hours Meg.” Comfy commented.

“How many hours has she got now? Cozy asked.

“No idea.” Comfy replied.

“FUCK YOU, NO! THAT’S NO FAIR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD BE KEEPING TRACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!”

Rene now tweaked the baby toe. “And this little piggy, this little adorably, tweakably, ticklish piggy, got thoroughly demolished.” She then spider tickled the entire sole from heel to toes.

Megan was in ticklish abandon and she struggled, writhed and her guttural laughter continued. Her entire body was volcanically aroused and she was also shivering and shaking all over. Her mind was desperately ready to give and fall into the black hole of tickling that cozy had spoken of. Her body was almost ready to give in as well, but something was in the way. Something was keeping her from giving up.

“Oh yea, I forgot to mention about the trophy. Rene held high the thoroughly sweaty and stinky sock, dropped it onto the bed and spider tickled Megan’s foot again.

Megan screamed only this time so loud that the girls all had to cover their ears.

“I think we’re going to have to muffle miss ticklish here. ”Stacey commented. “Pass me that thoroughly sweaty sock you just had, that should do the trick.”

“A humiliatingly good idea.” Rene replied, passing her the sock.

Then Rene stopped and moved Megan’s feet and legs wide apart. “But before you do that, Stac, why don’t you show us all your expert prowess at pussy tickling and get her gag all cum-soaked at the same time.”

“Pass me the feather then, and I’ll demonstrate the fine points of pussy torture.”

“FUCK YOU NO!” Megan screamed once more and tried with all her strength to close her legs but to no avail.

“Hey Megan.” Rene answered. “That’s not a bad idea. I could go for a little sex about now.”

The feather’s tip lightly and torturously stroked the helpless, and defenceless lips and Megan’s body went rigid then she thrashed and cackled.

“Time to play Elevator Megan.” Stacey announced. “You want to see the orgasmic penthouse?” Megan clenched her eyes tightly shut and she continued to thrash around. Her tender lips and now her aroused bud were being relentlessly teased, tickled and tortured from top to bottom and it was driving her crazy.

“Guess what Megan?” Rene asked. “I’ve heard that after a person’s had an orgasm, they’re supposed to be 100% more ticklish.”

“OHHHMYYYGGGGGODDDDNOOOSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!” Megan answered as she rocked the bed again.

Stacey then took her to the verge of orgasm three times, each time letting her drop back down. On the forth time she let Megan orgasm and they all watched as she shivered and shuddered as the orgasm erupted. Stacy wiped the sock all over Megan’s now thoroughly wet pussy, then moved up and tried to put it into the poor girl’s mouth. Megan moved her head away from the sock and clenched her mouth shut. Stacey nodded to Comfy and Rene and they each spider tickled an armpit. Megan burst into screams of guttural laughter and the sock easily went in.

Stacy then returned to the cum-soaked pussy and now began to lick the love juices of the tender mound; her tongue going everywhere, probing, stroking, licking, tasting and feasting.

Megan was having one conniption after another and was still trying with all her strength to close her legs and end the sensual torture. Her head writhed and the guttural laughter reappeared.

“How humiliating.” Rhonda commented. “Being tickle tortured while you’re being forced to suck on your own cum and sweat.”

Rene now resumed the tickling of Megan’s feet, now tickling both the sock and bare foot. The two different sensations were pure torture to Megan and her now muffled and guttural laughter was now reaching its peak. She thrashed and writhed all over, her head pounding the bed, upper body twisting and legs bouncing up and down. As Rene tickled she now also softly nibbled the slender, tender toes. The nibbling was an added torture to Megan and her back arched till it was almost breaking and her guttural screams were now continuous.

Rene was right. After having that orgasm she was 100% more ticklish and she prayed to God that they wouldn’t give her any more.

Then Rene stopped and her and Stacy agreed that it’s time for all to tickle Megan. This news to Megan is electric and she practically moves the bed with her struggles.

“Comfy, Cozy, you take an armpit each and take them straight to hell.” Rene instructed. “Rhonda, Sally, you take her ribs and do the same. But first what’s say you Meg. Is that okay?” She removed the gag.

Megan was electrified again as she realized that some really serious and intense gang tickling was about to take place and she tried to reason with them that this was not a good idea.

PLEASE, PLEASE, GUYS! I CAME UP HERE TO RELAX!”

“AWWW, aren’t you relaxed yet Meg. Rene asked. Then we must not be doing a good job of getting you relaxed. We’ll have to do better from here on in.”

“Yeah relax Meg. Stacy added. “We’ll do a much better job this time, even if we have to go back to square one.”

“Or in your case, stroke one.” Rene added.

Megan begged and pleaded with her eyes, but the girls just laughed and took their positions.

Cozy carefully placed the camera on the tripod and took up her position.

“Now can we tickle torture you to death?” Asked Comfy.

“NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!”

“More foot tickle torture?”

“NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ANYTHING BUT THAT TOO!”

Rene cooed in Megan’s left ear. “Well if we can’t tickle torture you to death and we can’t do any more foot tickle torture, what’s left that you have to offer?”

All the girls laughed and Comfy and Cozy then spider tickled her armpits. Twenty fingers dug deep into the smooth hollows and swarmed over the sensitive, virgin skin. The fingers followed the armpits effortlessly as they writhed and tried to get away from their spidering. They both laughed as Megan arched her back and tried desperately to pull her arms down.

“Now, now Megan. You keep those arms up there or we’ll have to tickle you a lot more.”

Megan rocked the bed again and exploded when Rhonda and Sally began rubbing her ribs in earnest. Her back arched even higher than last time and you could see every rib practically bursting out of the skin. They both picked apart each and every rib, their twenty fiendish fingers firmly rubbing in between and following the curvatures from tips to back.

Then Rene and Stacey wrapped their arms around Megan’s ankles, cupped their hands under the heels of her feet and began to tickle torture her arches simultaneously. Their ten fingers soon had the feet in agony and Megan right along with them. Fingers dug deep into the high hypersensitive arches and raked and revved on the tender skin.

All the girls had hit hotspots and they relished in Megan’s torment and her reactions to it. She was in wild ticklish abandon and the room echoed loudly with her screams. She tried to form words, but only gibberish came out between gales of intense and almost relentless laughter. Her armpits ached and she tried desperately to bring down the arms that protected them. Her ribs ached from the relentless and torturous rubbing and digging. And her feet writhed as much as possible, trying desperately to get free from her merciless and sadistic torturers.

Rene called a halt to the tickling and then sat beside Megan and pushed the hair out of her eyes.

Megan watched nervously as Stacy came over and then slowly waved a black mask in her face.

“NNNOOOOOO! YOU WOULDN’T BLINDFOLD ME! PLEEEEEASE NNNOOOOO! I’M BEGGING YOU DON’T!” Instantly her head thrashed from side to side and pounded the mattress.

Rene easily slipped the mask over Megan’s head and she was plunged into darkness. Then the ticklers struck again; only this time with rapid and sporadic attacks to her ticklish body. Megan couldn’t tell when and where the tickle attacks would be coming from, but when they did she was in wild ticklish abandon personified.

“How you doing Megan?” Rene asked, fiendishly revving in her arch again. “Enjoying the view?”

Everyone laughed at her remark and continued tickling.

Every muscle in Megan’s body was working overtime to free herself from this hell they were all putting her through, but the bonds held firm. A part of her also knew that even if she got one limb free, they would all just dive on it and retie it.

The tickling stopped and Megan could now hear whispering followed by giggling She then felt two feathers simultaneously stroking her breasts and nipples. The feathers circled the base of the breasts then criss-crossed the nipples, teasing the very tip of them at great length.

“NOOOOOO! DON’T YOU DARE! PLEASE NOT THAT!”

The feathers were relentless and torturous and she could feel her nipples becoming erect and hard. She tried desperately to get away from then but there was no relief in sight. Suddenly a feather returned to her pussy and she ground and burrowed her hips into the bed to get away. This met with no success either and she could feel her loins heating up.

“Hey guys.” Rene announced. “I think someone’s getting hot and horny.”

“Yes I do believe you’re right sis.” Stacy added. “Well Megan, do you concur? Are you getting hot and horny?”

“In any case.” Said Comfy, she’s getting me hot and horny… FOR HER!”

“Well you do have a way with a feather. So sis if you are getting hot and horny for Comfy, don’t just tell her, show her.”

They stopped the pussy and nipple tickling and Comfy leaned forward and passionately kissed Megan on the lips. Megan tried to pull away, but Comfy’s lips were holding firm. Then the kissing stopped.

“Did you enjoy that Meg?” Rene asked, giggling. “Isn’t that nice that Comfy loves you.”

“I think she wants to be kissed on her nipples.” Said Comfy.

Megan jerked as she felt another girl’s lips on her left nipple and still another girl’s lips on her right nipple. Her nipples went erect immediately as she felt the soft lips kissing and nibbling.

“NOOO please don’t do that!”

“And why not Megan?” Rene asked. “Would that cause you to have another orgasm and be another 100% more ticklish then you already are?”

“OOOOOOHHH!” Comfy said gleefully. “I’ll get the pussy.”

“And I want to remind you all.” Rene added. “We still haven’t used the feather boa, feather duster, the paintbrushes, backscratchers, itching powder or the gel from hell. And such fun we’re going to have with those.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back