• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marriage and Sex!

Sandman

TMF Expert
Ok, question to the married folk here. Please be honest, and if it is of a too personal nature, you don't have to respond. Some couples I meet seem like they do it all the time, and then there are the others that always complain it stops after marriage. So, I'm trying to get an average here. Just how many times a month do you get it on with your wife/husband? For me, it is a few times a month, (but not married, just going out for a while right now) or an average of once a week, and tailing off as the relationship goes on. Way down from the early years. Is this common? As I stated in a post in the fight forum, alcohol still works, a night out is a good thing. Partially my fault as well, because I don't push that hard anymore. If she is in the mood...good. If not, there's always next week!!!!!!!!! So did you see everything tail off after marriage? What category are you in...as much as you can handle......just the right amount.......not quite enough......pretty much disappeared? I'm very curious. Adios!!!!

So I take it either nobody on here is married or just too embarassed to tell! ha!:devil: ;)

It is quite common for sex drive to taper off when you've been with someone for a while. It has happened to me and my wife. We're about 3 times a month. Sometimes its more though. Every once in a while, we just can't keep our hands off each other.

I saw this show on the Discovery channel, and it said that there are several chemicals that swish around in your brain when you fall in love with someone. One of these chemicals makes you really horney. This is why your doing it like rabbits when you first get together.

The problem with sex after marraige, or even in a long relationship, is running out of ways to keep it fresh. You do all the kinky stuff early in the relationship when you have the drive to try new things, then after a while you lose the energy, and you've done it all. It gets boring.

The key is trying new things, keeping an open mind. So many things effect the time you have to actually HAVE sex when your married, so you need to make it special when you do finally get a chance to do it. That way you'll want it more next time.

I am lucky. My husband recently discovered his own love for tickling, so our marital fire has been re-lit. We are currently having sex several times a week, cause we get into a play session each night, and well....you know where THAT leads...lol.

But that's the trick. Bringing something new into the relationship to re-light the fire. Go to the book store. There are LOTS of books dealing with this very topic, and they offer tons of suggestions. Long soothing massages, bondage, blindfolds, toys, tools, lotions, new positions, games, new techniques...etc. Kama Sutra is a personal favorite of mine, and highly recommended to those in need of a good lift me up.

But when your married, and you have work, kids, meals, homework, shopping, bills, errands, families, cleaning, chores, sports, television, appointments, and therapy, who has time to think about sex?!

Mimi

"Kama Sutra is a personal favorite of mine, and highly recommended to those in need of a good lift me up."

More like, lift me up, bend me in half, and spin me around!!!:yowzer:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back