• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sept 2 05

ticklemetemera

that will be my bfs birthday his 38th and i want to do something really special so if any couples are around the southeast part of illnois you are welcome to join us, only tickling no sex or anything like that just fun:D

Well... I'm not really in Chicagoland but I'm close enough to be interested in coming! I am sure I could round up a few folks from this area too???

i'm not from the chicago area either i put that there because chicago is only like 5 hrs east of olney illinois the town i am from

that sounds great, i would love to have you join us are you gonna bring anybody with ya?????? hehehehe

ticklemetemera said:
that sounds great, i would love to have you join us are you gonna bring anybody with ya?????? hehehehe

you bet I will! THere is a fun gang in this area!

awesome i cant wait to meet you girls and guys..... if i could i would plan an earlier tickle gathering but i wanted something special for his birthday so i picked this anyways nice meeting you and i hope you come

i live about an hour from chicago and was wondering if it was alright if i could maybe join you guys if that would be ok?

I might be interested, even though I come from Michigan...if that's cool...

Though, not sure with my upcoming college schedule.

i need to let everyone know we arent doing the tickle party in chicago we are doing it in the southern part of illinois i just posted here to let people in the illinois area know about the party. the party will be held in a town called Olney Illinois sorry about the misunderstanding.

i am in

i live in southern illinois and i have been looking for fellow ticklers to share with!

i live in carol stream so im not sure how far it is but im very interesed in coming if u can give me an estimate where u are located so i can find out how far it is exactly. ide really love to get to know all of you. im a knew tickler and ide like to get to know some ticklees. so if u dont mind ide like to contribute what i can. :twohugs:

question

I'm posting here because there seem to be quite a few people in this thread who are within range of Chicago.

Would it be possible to do a tickle party in the Chicago area sometime this summer of fall? If the Michigan compliment and the rest of the people in this thread could make it, there'd be enough people to pull this off.

Any replies appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for responding.

The first step is that we need to find out who is interested. There were many people who responded to this thread and expressed an interest in meeting in or near Chicago.

Again, it sound like the Michigan community is rather substantial, and their participation would most likely deal the deal.

If anyone is interested, please reply here, PM me, or email me at:

[email protected]

singles

So are singles welcome to this party in Olney, IL? If not, are there any single female ticklees or ticklers out there who want to attend? Please let me know. :D

Chicago gathering

There should be plenty of people from a large metropolitan area like Chicago to get something started. I would be happy if we could just arrange for a party. I think we can take it a step or two further. But first things first; Count me in. Let me know of any other developments. :grouphug:

Love to party in chicago

Hello folks, I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago. I would love to attend a party or help set up one. If someone could send me more info about the Sep 05 party.

Thanks...

[email protected]

Im also corious to know how old everyone is because im afraid i might be too young because im only 19 but ide still love to contribute if i can.

Is it couples only? I don't have anyone to go with, but I'd sure like to tickle you, Temera. What a cutie you are! How ticklish are your feet on a scale of 1-10? I'm in Cicero, which is about 4 1/2 hours from Olney.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back