• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent short one (M/F)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Well, about a week or so ago, I was hanging out with some friends of mine, and we were telling each other some really un-P.C. jokes. There was one girl present who I've always had a moderate attraction to. She's about 21, is about 5'6 or so, has long brown hair that reaches to about the middle of her back, brown eyes, pale skin, and a medium build (with curves in the right places). She's the kind of girl that is intelligent, emotionally laid back (as far as I can tell), and intellectual (something that seems hard to find around here). Of course, I've never really pursued her due to religious differences, but I digress...

Anyway, we were all just chilling, when her roommate (another friend of mine) gets to the point of being really sloshed and spontaneously decides to pounce on her while she's laying on the couch and yells, "It's time to tickle your feet!" Yeah... He's random like that, but for once, it involved something rather entertaining. Immediately, her usually calm demeanor shifted to one of frantic giggling and squirming as he grabbed her ankles and tickled the heck out of her feet. Despite this incident only lasting no more than like half a minute, she managed to get red in the face from laughing heartily and squealing girlishly.

Needless to say, I could definitely tell she was very ticklish, but it was quite shocking to see how different she is when she's not composed. Her roommate wasn't especially effective in his technique, but he was drunk, and it appears from their behavior that this kind of thing is a regular occurrence. I suppose it means I should conduct more research on her ticklishness myself, eh? :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back