• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling story found on another website

jorus5

This is a story I found on an unrelated (well, semi-related) website that contains a fair amount of tickling stories. It has been slightly edited and contains M/F, F/M, and F/F, and is actually a pretty good story, but be warned, it's kind of long. So, without further adieu...

<<<Captured spies

This happened back in the late sixties when I was 18. There's more tickling than bondage, but it does include bondage, so I hope it qualifies for here.

One of my neighbors was a really cute girl named Kerri, who was also 18. Kerri was about 5-4, had long brown hair with bangs, a cute round face, green eyes, and a very nice figure. And of course, I had a crush on Kerri. And Kerri had a crush on me. But neither of us knew that the other one had a crush.

Kerri's sister Kelli, who was 19, knew that we had a crush on each other, and she knew that we were both shy about doing things together. Kelli was very hot, about 5-10, with long blonde hair, the same kind of face Kerri had, and a great figure. Of course, she had no designs on anybody as young as me, but she was always very nice to me.

One July day, Kelli decided to get Kerri and I a little closer together. She invited my older sister and I down to her house to use the swimming pool. When we arrived, nobody else was home but Kelli and Kerri. Kerri and Kelli were both wearing cute bikinis, as did my sister (who, of course, I didn't exactly notice in the same light). We swam for an hour or so, then lay on lawn chairs so our swimwear would dry out. Then we all put tshirts on and went inside. After while, my sister (who was in on the whole plan) said that she had to go do something, and she left.

At that point, Kelli said: "Let's play a game of 'Spy'". Although Kerri and I had an idea of how the game worked, Kelli explained it: Kerri and I were captured spies, and Kelli was assigned to interrogate us and make us tell the location of all of our country's missile silos. Our duty was to never break under the torture that would ensue.

"Now," Kelli said, "the two of you are on assignment on the French Riviera." She then left the room. About two minutes later, she came back in, holding a squirt gun, which she pointed at us. "Hands up, I've caughty you!" she ordered.

Kerri and I put our hands up and looked at Kelli in mock fear.

"Okay, down those stairs!" Kelli snapped at us, "and don't try anything!"
Kerri and I went down the stairs to the basement, with Kelli behind us. The basement of their house was nice, finished with tile and panelling. Kerri marched us into the game room, where we saw our fate. Kelli had several sets of ropes tied to different places. We soon found out which ropes would be used on whom.

Kelli tied me first. She had me sit on the carpet, back against a support beam. She had me raise my arms in the air, then tied my wrists overhead to a rope hangine from the cross beam above. Another rope went around and around my legs and ankles, tying them securely together. A third rope went around me, where my abdomen met my thighs, and was secured around the back of the beam. All three ropes were tied snugly so that I couldn't get free or wiggle around.

Kelli tied Kerri pretty much the same way. She had her younger sister sit on the carpet facing me, but about a foot away from the wall. As she did with me, she tied Kerri's arms overhead to the cross beam. Then she rolled two volleyball pole (remember the kind with the cement-filled tires on the bottom?) over to where Kerri's feet were, about two feet apart. She tied two ropes, one to each pole, then tied Kerri's ankles to the other ends of the ropes so that Kerri's legs were spread a little bit apart.

I wondered why Kerri was tied differently, and particularly why she was tied awy from the wall. I didn't have to wait long for an answer on the latter, although it took a while to figure out why Kelli did the former (which will come later).

Kelli knelt down between us and sneered at us. "Now, you two will tell me the location of the missile silos!"

"Never!" Kerri and I said defiantly.

"I have ways of making you talk," Kelli grinned evilly. She went into the next room then returned. She knelt down next to me and pulled my tshirt over my head and onto my outstretched arms.

I wondered why Kelli had to go into the next room. As Kelli turned to face me, Kerri started giggling nervously. I wondered what would make Kerri do that. I didn't have to wait long to find out. "This is your last chance!" Kelli warned.

"I'll never talk!" I glared at her, ready for anything.

"Then I'll have to use the worst torture known!" Kelli said with finality. She then reached behind her and pulled out a featherduster that she'd hidden behind her. That was what Kerri had seen and was giggling about.

I don't mind saying that I was a bit excited at all of this up to this point. The sight of the featherduster made me gasp---literally and without acting. I tugged at my ropes, but of course I wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh, not that!" I said, getting a little bit back into the game (and being a bit in reality, too)

"Yes, this!" Kelli said, but she was grinning now. She sat next to me and started running the duster playfully over my upper body.

I did the best that I could to not laugh. I might have lasted three seconds. Then I screamed and squealed. Then I started giggling madly. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! hee hee hee hee... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIK!!!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Does that tickle, huh? Kelli teased. The duster glided lightly over my tummy, ribs, and sides. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle?"

I laughed and laughed. "STAAHAAHAAHAAAP!... hehehehehehehehehe ... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIK!!!" I shrieked, laughed and giggled, twisting as much as I could in my restraints. Of course, I couldn't escape the light playful tickling, and to tell you that it tickled madly would be an understatement. No matter how I tried to move, Kelli would follow me with the duster. I laughed helplessly, unable to stop her. "Gonna talk?" Kelli asked.

"Hee hee hehehehehehe... NEVER!!... hee hee heheheheheheeeee."

"I'll tickle you all day if you don't!" Kelli warned. She dropped the duster and attacked me with her fingernails. The sharp nails tickled my tummy and the front of my ribs ever so lightly....almost affectionately.

I couldn't handle the nails. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shrieked. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

As I was getting it, Kerri was watching....intently.....and giggling at my plight.
Kelli was grinning and giggling, too. "Gawd," she said, "Your sister was right. You are really ticklish!"

Yeah, and the big brat probably told Kelli exactly how to do it! This didn't help anything. I laughed and laughed as Kelli kept up her tickle attack. Finally, after about two minutes of the fingernails (and about three of the featherduster) I couldn't stand anymore and gave up. "Hehehehehehe...I'll TALK!!!!"

Kelli stopped and ordered me to tell her the locations of the missile silos. I named off some U.S. cities. She nodded and went to the refrigerator (this basement had everything) and got me a glass of kool-aid and fed about half of it to me. "Time for a break from the game," she said. She smoothed my hair back (which was well over my ears) off of my face. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like the feel of that. Then she grinned at me. "Sorry, Nick, but I just can't let this opportunity go by."
I looked at her puzzled.

Kelli didn't leave me wondering for long. She went right back to tickling me! She only did it for about 15 seconds at a time, with about the same amount of time to rest, but it went on for another five minutes. She was obviously enjoying herself, and to be honest, I was enjoying it, too---especially since I knew there'd be frequent rest periods. When she was done, she smoothed my hair back again, gave me a peck on the cheek (which made me blush), then put on her game-face.

"Kerri and I have played this before," she informed me.

Kelli then moved over to Kerri. "And now," she hovered menacingly over her little sister, "you'll tell me the location of the OTHER missile silos."

"Never, never, never!" Kerri shook her head. But she was already giggling.
I soon found out why Kerri was tied away from the wall. Kelli squeezed in behind her sister and sat down, wrapping her legs around Kerri's. "This is your last chance!" she said.

"I'll never talk!" Kerri giggled.

"Then I'll have to use the information our double agents gave us and attack your weakness," Kelli said sinisterly.
"OH!" Kerri actually gasped in fear. "Not that! You wouldn't do THAT!"
"Yes, I would!" Kelli cackled. She slipped her little sister's tshirt off and over her head, onto the outstreched arms.
"Oh, no!" Kerri's eyes were wide, but she couldn't hold back a giggle. "Not this! Please don't do this!"
"Gonna talk?" Kelli asked.

"Yes!" Kerri hollered, surprisingly. She then listed off about forty U.S. cities, talking a mile a minute, until the three of us were laughing. When she finished, she said, "Now, I told you. Untie me!"

"Oh, no you don't!" Kelli giggled. "You got to watch me tickle Nick half to death. You aren't going to cheat him out of the fun of watching me tickle you silly, too!"

Kerri giggled, closed her eyes, and scrunched her nose, waiting for the attack to begin.
Kelli smiled. "String-tie bikinis are nice because they expose the sides of the ribs SOOOOOOOOOOO well!"
Kerri shook her head rapidly and giggled. "Nononononono," she begged.
"And that's your most ticklish spot, isn't it?" Kelli teased.
Kerri nodded her head furiously. "Not that!" She tugged at the ropes that held her arms overhead.

"Here I COOOOOOOOOOOOME!" Kelli chimed. And with that, she raised her hands and lightly scribbled her fingernails up and down the sides of Kerri's bare ribs.

I expected Kerri to scream and jump a foot in the air. Instead, she collapsed helplessly against her sister, head on one of Kelli's shoulders, and giggled like a little girl. "Hee hee hee hee hee hee hehehehehehe...." She wiggled her body back and forth. "Hee hee hee hee hehehehehehehe..."

"Tickle tickle tickle ribbies,' Kelli teased, giggling too.
"Hehehehehehehehehe....stop that!!!...hehehehehehehehehe!!!" giggled Kerri. She twisted back and forth, but of course, Kelli's hands followed along and kept on tickling the sides of Kerri's ribs with really soft light touches. "Hee hee hee hee hee hee!!! You!!! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!"

"That tickles my lil sis, huh?" Kelli teased. She moved her hands around to the front of Kerri and did the same light scampering on the front of Kerri's ribs, just below her bikini top.

Kerri stopped giggling like a little girl and started laughing and squealing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She wiggled around as much as she could, which wasn't too much. She laughed and laughed crazilly. As Kelli's expert touches moved over the front of her ribs and down onto her tummy, she tossed and turned about, then lay back helplessly and giggled and giggled.

Kelli's fingers moved up and ended up scribbling away in the hollows of Kerri's underarms. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy!" Kelli teased her little sister.

"Hee hee hee hee hee!!" Kerri lay comfortably against her sister, not fighting. She giggled and laughed, with an occasional squeal. She wiggled around a little from time to time, but mostly lay there motionless, giggling like a six year old. "Hee hee hee hee hee!!!.... hehehehehehehehehe!"

Kelli kept this up for about five minutes, then suddenly stopped, rubbed the tickles away with the palms of her hands, climbed out from behind her sister, and grinned.

Kerri looked surprised. "Is that it?"
"Did you want more?" Kelli asked, grinning broadly.
"Well," Kerri noted, "You usually do it longer."

Kelli didn't answer. Instead she moved over to me and untied me. "Kerri wants to be tickled for another five or ten minutes, Nick," she told me, winking.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kerri protested. "No fair!" But she was giggling while she said it.
I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity, of course.

"Now sit behind her just like I did," Kelli instructed. "I'm going to go upstairs and fix us some sandwiches and chili. That will take about ten minutes. And I want to hear Kerri laughing the whole time I'm up there." She gave me a mock-stern look.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said dutifully, slipping in behind Kerri and getting comfortable.
"And try to keep it clean," Kelli said, winking again. "Of course, you ARE male, so that might be hard!" She grinned and left.

I took to my task with great delight. I started where Kelli had, on the sides of the ribs.

To my mild surprise, Kerri seemed to enjoy it, too. "Noooo!... hee hee hee hee hee... stop that!." But she was giggling and resting comfortably against me, and she didn't fight much. I can't go into much detail about the tickling, much of which was a mirror of what Kelli had done, except that I tried a few places that Kelli hadn't (and which would be borderline as to discussing on this forum).

After about ten minutes of half-tickle, half-rest, Kelli came back down with the food, and I untied Kerri, and we ate. About an hour later, Kelli informed us that she was going down to see my sister and that we'd be alone for about two hours until their parents came home. She eyed us coyly. "If I were you, Kerri," she said, "I wouldn't let Nick get away with all that tickling without trying to get even!" She winked at us again and left.

Kerri took the bait, of course, and went after me. Naturally, I counterattacked, and we had an interesting tickle fight for a while, followed by some interesting things that I can't discuss here. A serious relationship between Kerri and I never really got off the ground, but that's out of the scope of this forum.

Feedback appreciated.

Nick>>>

Hope you liked it
Jorus5

Cool story! Thanks for finding her and bringing her here...

....now why does that sound familiar?:devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back