• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleBear commercial

Sandman

TMF Expert
For all you male tickle fans. Not sure who else saw it. It was a commercial for a new video game and it says a "ticklebear is on the loose" while two guys are playing a video game. The tickle bear is behind them and starts tickling one of the guys feet as he laughs his ass off. Goes on for a while and he chases him around the room. Just thought I would share.

Re: TickleBear Commercial

Yep. I saw it. It was okay, had a goofy charm to it. Maybe there'll be a sequel with girls.

Yeah, I saw that commercial too. It was for the X-Box video game system. I had my back to the TV and heard the commercial start, "Theres' a ticklebear on the loose, there's a ticklebear on the loose". I thought i was hearing things. Some of those writers must be ticklers.

Heh

I only wish it would have been with girls:devil:

any idea what game it was for? they have all the TV spots on the x-box site but I didn't see anything that might have been it.

No clue what game the commercial was for. As hard as i rack my brain I cant even come close to guessing which game it was for.

The commercial isn't for one particular game... but just that Target carries videogames.

Now my question is... who was smoking crack over at the ad agency when they came up with the concept for the commercial. While it's great to see tickling being shown (I prefer /f, but /m is cool too), the commercial is just odd!!!

There's also a quick /m tickle in the commercial for the new Crash Bandicoot game. Guy in Crash costume shows up in hospital room of a guy in traction. Crash asks "does this hurt" and hits the guys arm and guy says "ow"... then does same to his leg with same result. Then Crash says "does this tickle" and either gets the guys hand or underarm... can't really tell. This does get a quick laugh out of the guy.

Two commercials at the same time... seem like every day and in every way were creeping deeper and deeper into the mainstream, folks. Pretty spooky stuff, huh? :eek:

Hahathna

I'm pretty sure it was for Gamecube...as it's trying to target the kiddies. *shrug* either way, I picked my x-box up on release day :cool:

I've seen the commercial a couple times this weekend, and if it becomes more prominent, you could have a perefect excuse to get some quickies in. Pretend to sneak up behind the lady of your choice imitating the radio announcer saying "There's a ticklebear on the loose... There's a ticklebear on the loose..." then have at her while making the same Goofy face and noises as the man in the furry suit. Your subject will then think nothing of it when you're simply imitating the well-known commercial catch-phrase... :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back