• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Univision: Hospital el Paisa

shouldv

TMF Regular
This may be too little, too late but this past Thursday (3/3) there was an episode of "Hospital el Paisa" (10 pm eastern on Univision spanish network) where they showed a preview scene (all day long) of a beautiful nurse tickling the feet of a beautiful female patient. The patient was in some sort of "magic act" accident (it's a comedy sitcom)...she was "sawed in half" and her upper body was on a different table as the nursed played with her feet on another table...does anyone know about this? Could anyone have recorded it? I screwed up on the VCR...

I saw it tonight. I was flipping through the channels and got to Univision and saw the sawed in half model and stopped, unfortunately the tickling had already happened,I watched the rest and didn't see it. It was at 11:00 pm central.

I tried looking for this show on my cable menu, but i could not find it...if someone can tell me what time and channel this show is on, I will set my DVR to tape every episode until we get this scene.

once I get it taped, I'll make a copy and send it to whoever can make a clip to distribute to the TK community

Pips

This may be a tough one..

The orginal post was from a year and a half ago, and the show is no longer on, which means it may just pop up at some point (like what happened to Jugner) so it will be a tough catch. Sounds awesome though.

I looked at the schedule for the next week too, and same results. I'll keep trying.

P.S. For what it's worth, some folks at Tickletheater were on the quest for this and found some pix.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?postid=111773#poststop

Last edited:
This show now comes on at 11:00 pm central every night, or at least a couple of times a week on Univision.

Cool, Jugner, that your Univision affiliate chose to pick that up. Mine didn't, unfortunately. :(

Horatio said:
The orginal post was from a year and a half ago, and the show is no longer on, which means it may just pop up at some point (like what happened to Jugner) so it will be a tough catch. Sounds awesome though.

I looked at the schedule for the next week too, and same results. I'll keep trying.

P.S. For what it's worth, some folks at Tickletheater were on the quest for this and found some pix.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?postid=111773#poststop

For some reason, I can't view this page at Tickletheater. Can someone post the pics in this thread? Thanks a lot :lovestory

Barlow

Finally got it, short scene, but f/f mainstream is rare and the women are fine.
Unfortunately it is on VHS, so I don't know how to get it onto the net.

Great work Jugner

That's unbelievable tht you got it...I just asked over at T. Theater under "clip request" if there was anyone who could advise you on how to convert the VHS to a disc to upload for us all to enjoy...but this is a very promising start...thanks again for your great effort!

Jugner, if you'd like, you can send me the VHS tape and I'll make a digital file out of it. If you're up for that let me know

I am happy to help out as well if you would like. It doesn't matter to me. I'm happy either way. I have a DVD recorder and a VCR. I have recorded video from a VCR cassette to a blank DVD before.

:bouncybou :cool:

Did anyone download the pics from the theater? If so can you please post them here? The theater is having technical difficulties and none of the attachments will load up so I can't see the pics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back