• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Fantasy Come True (True story)

NickStan

Verified
We'll, this all began last night when I had asked a friend of mine if she would be interested in some experiments concerning my tickling fetish. I was shocked when she said yes so blah blah, enough of the crap lets get to it right???

She comes over and we sit outside for a ciggarete. Needless to say we are both extremely nervous with the situation, my reason being this would be my first EVER experience with bondage and serious tickle torture. Her reason...well, she is deathly ticklish.
So to calm the scene I simply start talking about it, asking her how long she thinks she will make it before spilling the safeword (which we agreed should be Platypus, lol) After talking some more about it, my fear was ripped away and all that was left was the anxiety. She was still nervous...:)
So I show her to my room, which now looks totally different because I'm now looking at it as my fetish dungeon, or the place where my fantasy would finally come true. Because of her being so nervous about it, I reluctantlly offered myself to be binded and tickled first.
I lay myself flat on my back as 10,000 thoughts race through my head. She takes my arm and ties it securely to the headrest of my bed. After a very tight knot was tied, she gave me a quick tickle to test the tightness and my reaction, which were both at 100% She took my other arm and tied it the same way as she did with my other one.
Now with our conversations earlier, she knew that my feet was my weak point, and my sides werent far behind. She gave special attention to the knot she was tightening around my ankles, as if to make sure I wasn't moving an inch. So each foot was tied very tightly to each bed pole at the end of the bed. Now...there I lie, vulnerable to anything she may have in store for me.
Now for everyone who can remember there first time being tied and tickled you undoubtly remember that feeling right after your tied and you try and move your body to realize, your not going anywhere.
She looked at me for a quick couple seconds, I was fully on my way to sarcastically ask her if she tied the knots tight enough when BAM!!!!! felt like I got hit with 10,000 volts as she squeezed and tickled my sides and ribs with full force. In a matter of seconds I was gasping for air, trying desperatly to move any part of my body that could make it stop for at least a second. That was my first mistake, when she saw me squirming like a fish out of water, she quickly gave my sides a tickle and when I jumped she put my pillows under my back, making mobility seem so far away. (She's a smart one eh) After she saw my helplessness she assumed her position, straddling my hips. She then asked me how it was so far, which then I replied with a "ehh, it's not so bad" That was my second mistake. Upon hearing those words she gave me a "OH REALLY??" look and continued full force, dancing her fingernails all over my chest, under my arms and in my hip area. It was agony, I had never done this before so I seriously thought I was going to die. She gleefully continued poking my ribs at rapid pace as I screamed like a little girl with a skinned knee.
After what seemed like an eternity she stopped and started laughing at me. I then said "I guess your not nervous anymore". She didn't say anything and stood up, looking at the foot of the bed. I knew exactly what was coming and almost screamed in anticipation as she walked to the end of the bed. I tried talking to her to maybe give myself some time to recover, but to no avail. Again, before I could ask her anything she scraped her fingernails in every motion all over my soles. About a minute or two passed without her letting up or saying anything, and by that time I was into silent laughter with a face as red as a strawberry. She stopped for a quick second, only to tease me and let me catch half of a breath when she continued tickling my feet mercilessly. We had picked out a couple of tickling tools that might be affective which she just now noticed out of the corner of her eye. She went to my dresser and grabbed a dish brush, no bigger than the size of a baseball. But as soon as that brush hit my soles I knew the true feeling of tickle torture. I couldn't tell if I was breathing, I even started forgetting what was going on. In between insane laughs, when I had the chance, I would look up to see her just sitting on my speaker smiling, tickling my soles so intensly that I started hallucinating from lack of oxygen to my brain. I was scared, I didn't know what was going to happen, If i was going to die, if this would ever end. And in my state of mind, there was no possible way that I could have uttered the word Platypus. I tried, over and over again, PLA-HAHAH!!! PLA HAHAHAHAHAH!!! PLEAASE AHAHAHAH!! NO AHAHHAHA!! thats all she said she heard coming from me. The foot tickling torture continued for another 5 minutes or so when she looked at me and couldnt tell if I was breathing or not. (I couldn't tell either) Thank God, she stopped and I slowly came back to reality. She then untied me as I lay there a complete mess. I stagger my way to the kitchen and grab a smoke, still feeling tickling sensations all over my body.

After a smoke break, we went back to my room when she looked at me with a smile and asked......My turn??

...pt 2 (REVENGE) continued later

Always use a safeword with one syllable!!!

he

Yeah a quick easy one. But not the type you'd use to quickly.

Very nice story, NickStan. :D Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'll be waiting for part 2. :D

Wow Nick...you caught a first time ticklee experience pretty darn well!!

That moment right after you are securly tied to the bed and debating whether the ler is going to tickle you or call your 5 best friends over...and not to tickle you... is well scary to say the least.

Luckily the latter has not happened to me...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back