• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind, Body, and Soul

Cyrano

TMF Regular
I've got three questions for anyone who would like to post. Any answer can be a fictional character, I'm just curious about these things.
1. Whose personality do you find most charming? Mind you not alluring, but simply delightful.
2. Who, during any part of their life, do you find most attractive in the entire world?
3. Whose actions have inspired you the most?

1. I would have to say that I could not imagine anyone more friendly than Elwood P. Dowd, from Harvey. Even when Wilson bullied him around he was kind.
2. Although I didn't see Ferris Bueller's Day Off until I was about 12, I think Mia Sarapocciello (Ferris' girlfriend) is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen:angel:, during her preformances of Ferris Bueller (of course) and legend. Too bad she's about 14 or 16 years older than I.
3. Now, I might be a bit biased because of his name, but Cyrano De Bergerac is the most honorable man I've ever heard of. If you haven't seen a movie representation of the play, see one soon. Cyrano was a real Musketeer, and if you have problems with the opening seen, the man Cyrano is heckling supposedly stold many of Cyrano's plays.

Anyway, I'm interested to get to know some of you better, and I thought it would be nice to find out the biggest inspirations behind these traits.

Alright, maybe these questions are a bit dull :eek:, though I'd still like some replies. Anyway, I'll throw this one into the mix.

4. What are your hobbies? Collections, past times, what have you.

I love fencing and own quite a few swords, my best friend and I began this hobby during our time in Advanced Acting. We would challenge each other for certain things, the last root beer, who gets what part if the choice was ours to make. Anyway, now we're seeking to take a course in college to improve our skills.

My apologies if these questions have been done to death, but I'm new here and just wanted to explore the sentimental reasons behind some of us.

2. Some girl i know:D
3. Psycho4048's leaving and creating his religious sites
:wow:
4. Skateboarding and playing in punk bands

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back