• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Tickle Scene on Port Charles Yesterday (11/05)

Hahathna

TMF Master
There was a wonderful tickle scene on yesterday's (11/05) Port Charles - a guy and girl are snuggling under the covers after coming home from jogging, and she starts feeling around under the blanket. He asks what she is doing, and she says she's "looking from something good" and she pulls out... a candy bar. When she refuses to share, he scoops up her feet (partially cover by blanket) and starts tickling. This gets a good giggle out of her for a few seconds, then she turns away from him, still refusing to share the candy bar. So he starts tickling her sides. This gets an even better reaction from her, and is a little longer than the foot tickle. It's really cute and definitely a nice addition to the mainstream scenes list.

The character who was tickled was named Karen played by Marie Wilson. Here's a pic of her for those who are interested:

http://www.geocities.com/hahathna/actresses/pc_wilson_3.jpg

She's a cutie ^_^

I believe this episode of Port Charles: Tempted should be rerun on Soapnet on Saturday, Nov 10th at 3:30PM EST (check you local listings for the time in your area... always wanted to say that). The tickle happens within the first 10 minutes of the show, so start taping as soon as the begins.

Hope that helps!

Hahathna :)

marie wilson

that great because she is really ticklish!
crazy_dude_77066 asks: Are you ticklish? if so where?
Marie Wilson: I am VERY ticklish, actually. Everywhere! :)

Oh! This is a great one!!! Only problem is.....it probably will never be seen again!!! Arrrggghh!!! And it's a true rarity....one in which the ticklee gets tickled on both her feet and her upperbody, not to mention that she's already confirmed to be really ticklish!

Thanks!!!

Nontkl--

If you've got Soapnet, I'll replay Saturday afternoon at 3:30PM...

Hahathna

I'll be gone on Saturday.....ahrgh! Is soapnet on the web?

Haha--

Thanks for this find--sounds superb!

nontkl--

Don't you have a VCR? Or is it Cable you don't have?

ddd

I don't have cable....but if it's repeated on regular tv, I'll definetely tape it. (but I gather soapnet is not regular network tv...am I wrong?)

Nontkl-

It's a cable channel... but maybe someone with the necessary equipment will post it as an mpeg or rm file.

Hahathna

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back