• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hallie Berry and those ticklish feet!

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Hallie Berry had her very pretty feet tickled tonite in the ABC TV movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God". About 1/2 way through the movie theres a scene with Hallie's character and her boyfriend are in a garden and the boyfriend grabs some roses and grabs Hallie's barefeet and using the roses gives are good tickling. The scene is quite long and Hallie laughs (for the movie).

Excellent scene, long and FEET!!!

Giantfan
:devil:

Checked on IMDb and Amazon. The movie has not yet been released on DVD and seems to have just been completed. At Amazon, you can vote for its release on DVD, which they then pass on to the studio.

wouldn't work for me

Can't you just post them on here

Great stuff! Y'know, Halle Berry admitted herself that her feet are her most attractive parts of her body. And I'm sure most of us here won't disagree with that statement!

:p Unfortunately, you have to wait an hour after you have downloaded clips before. :p

Regarldess of where I post the clip, bro....Im on RapidShare for the time being. Someone has already reposted the clip at Tickle Theater already though in a split download using WINRAR...if you have WINRAR go there (if not, donwload it for free).

I dont know....

...I say check the oprah.com site or go to hallewood.com.

Was anyone else disappointed by this scene? Her reaction was great, and it was the deliciously sexy Halle Berry after all, but it just didn't seem to jibe with what the guy was doing to her feet.

If he had been vigorously applying his fingers to her soles, okay, I'd buy into it. But he was just rather languidly flopping that rose at her and my overly-reasoning brain couldn't accept that it would produce that kind of overwrought reaction. There's a disconnect going on here. Or am I being way too analytical on this?

It certainly wouldn't make my Top Twenty list.

eisenbahn9 said:
Was anyone else disappointed by this scene? Her reaction was great, and it was the deliciously sexy Halle Berry after all, but it just didn't seem to jibe with what the guy was doing to her feet.

If he had been vigorously applying his fingers to her soles, okay, I'd buy into it. But he was just rather languidly flopping that rose at her and my overly-reasoning brain couldn't accept that it would produce that kind of overwrought reaction. There's a disconnect going on here. Or am I being way too analytical on this?

It certainly wouldn't make my Top Twenty list.

I would agree that her reaction was a bit more than what he was doing. For me, it doesn't matter. Is it "tickle torture"......not at all .......and its not meant to be. But it's a darn nice use of tickling in a mainstream movie setting.

And her feet are just magnificent!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Sometimes, when I watch that stuff, I am biased, because my wife's feet are actually that ticklish. Had I done what he did to Halle Berry to my wife, she would have reacted about the same. And many of the women in this forum have mentioned that feathers tickle them on their soles; the feathers couldnt have much more pressure than the rose.

Or she could have been acting....we had a classmate of hers claim she used to tickle her feet at AMT many years ago, and enough people knew the classmate to say she wasnt the lying type. Realisticly, she probably was really tickled, and added some reaction for camera effects.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back