• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New cohost for MTP #7

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Hey guys! Professor tickl got really busy this season and turned over the cohost abilities to me! I'm very excited and I will make you guys proud, come join MTP and I'll show you a good time!

You're on the list TH hon...When time gets closer I will be sending out another email for a final count of who's coming and I'll also be sending out more info on the location and all.

gigglegal76 said:
When time gets closer I will be sending out another email for a final count of who's coming

Another e-mail??? Does this mean you already sent one? If so, mine must have gotten lost in the mail. :p

I'm definitely coming from the other side of the pond (that would be Lake Michigan)...so don't forget about me. I don't want to miss the opportunity to be a tickle toy for all of the lovely Motown ladies.

Hmmmm I'm sorry that you didn't get a 1st email Brew! Well you'll certainly be getting one very soon.

If it makes ya feel any better, Brew, we're havin' such difficulties in the West Coast Gatherings for the first time. Mail wasn't getting to Hotmail from AOL, and even one AOL-to-AOL mail vanished.

Weird but true. Another reason why boards like this are wicked useful!

dvnc

I don't use hotmail or AOL so I'll see if I can try to send something out too. Sorry to those who get doubles.

If all else fails, how about sending an IM to everyone who didn't get an e-mail yet? Just some food for thought...and food is usually a good thing ;)

I just sent out an email to everyone about the party. Please let me know if you did not receive the email.

Thanks

I plan to stir you all up as the offical social hostess! I'll provide more fun than you kids can handle... c'mon!

Hey...finally got the e-mail. I was beginning to develop a complex. Looking forward to it!

Kitten: I hate to tell you this but I can handle all the fun you (and all the other ladies) can dish out...and then some. (Hoping to eat those words in June)...:eek:

Brewhaha said:
Kitten: I hate to tell you this but I can handle all the fun you (and all the other ladies) can dish out...and then some. (Hoping to eat those words in June)...:eek:

You are SO going to eat those words buddy

I love when women talk trash. :D
I also love a challenge. I'll even put this in writing so one of the lovely ladies can print this and bring it on June 11th as a reminder of my bravery (or stupidity??)

My all-time, life-long fantasy is to be gang-tickled by multiple women. Having said that, I challenge all of the Motown women to gang up and try to break me. I also know I can withstand any tickle onslaught you can come up with, but you're more than welcome to give it a shot. There, I said it...and my delete key isn't working so I can't erase it or take it back. :eek:

I think I just put my foot in my mouth (of course, if I keep it there, that will only leave one foot to tickle). But I'm sure you girls will be able to find other spots... :wow:

Brewhaha said:
I love when women talk trash. :D
I also love a challenge. I'll even put this in writing so one of the lovely ladies can print this and bring it on June 11th as a reminder of my bravery (or stupidity??)

My all-time, life-long fantasy is to be gang-tickled by multiple women. Having said that, I challenge all of the Motown women to gang up and try to break me. I also know I can withstand any tickle onslaught you can come up with, but you're more than welcome to give it a shot. There, I said it...and my delete key isn't working so I can't erase it or take it back. :eek:

I think I just put my foot in my mouth (of course, if I keep it there, that will only leave one foot to tickle). But I'm sure you girls will be able to find other spots... :wow:

You are soooooooooooo in for it now muahaha hhahahhahaah:firedevil :firedevil Wait till my tongue finds itself on your toes tickling them :devil: :p

Kitten and Gigglegal,

As part of my "initiation",I'm thinking of a no-holds-barred 2 on 1 ticklefight between you two and me(unless you're afraid). Do you think YOU could handle me all by yourselves, or should I be careful what I wish for?? ;)

Ok guys... an update is coming up SOON! I promise... now if at least two of us ladies could manage to stay without pain (what the heck.... is this contagious?) for a couple days we will work out the details. trust us! We want to get this set as much as you want us too!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back