• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a Foot Tickling Addict, Foreword

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Over the next few days and weeks, I hope to share with you all the ficticious journal of Buzz, a foot tickling fetishist that fate smiles upon. I'm hoping that the thread takes on a sort of Forrest Gump like quality, where an ordinary guy finds himself in anything but ordinary circumstances on a regular basis. Unlike Forrest, who could not appreciate the magnificence of his life, Buzz will be fully aware of just how blessed he is. The stories will be written in the first person as Buzz's journal entries. I know this is a bit of an experiment of sorts, but I'm hoping that you members of the tickling community will welcome a new idea written from a different angle. Wish me luck...

Laughter, I truly look forward to this. I like writing and reading things utilizing alternate literary styles. Good luck and Godspeed....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back