• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new Sailor Moon story!

kusuguri

TMF Novice
Here's my most recent story, I hope you all like it:

This story takes place somewhere in the Sailor Moon SuperS saga. The enemy had appeared and tried to look through an innocent girl's dreams in order to find the Pegasus, but without success. The six inner Sailor Scouts were about to fight with a monstrous creature.

-Well, it seems that the Pegasus was not in this person's dreams after all. But at least we'll get rid of you now! Attack now, my shadow!- ordered Tiger Eye, one of the Dark Moon Circus servants. And after saying so, he disappeared.
-Oh no!- cried Sailor Moon- I hate fighting with these things!-
-Stop crying and fight like the Sailor scout you are!- shouted Sailor Mars, using one of her fire attacks to burn the creature. But the attack seemed to be ineffective against it. The creature then shot some kind of rings, immobilizing Mars' legs and arms to a nearby wall.
-Mars! Why you...! Supreme Thunder!- Sailor Jupiter's electric power paralyzed the creature for a few seconds. -Now Sailor Moon! Finish it before it recovers!-
Then Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon combined her powers like they do in this saga, destroying the enemy without much problem.
-Wow, we did it!- said victorious Sailor Moon. -It was no match for us at all, right girls?-
The Sailor Scouts celebrated their victory before being interrupted by Mars, who was still immobilized to the wall.
-Hey aren't you forgetting something Sailor Moon? You're useless! You better set me free now or I'll teach you a lesson! You're truly a dumb girl, meatball head!
-Waaaah! Why are you always so bad with me Rei?-
-There you are, crying again! You'll never be a real scout with that attitude!-
Sailor Moon approached Mars in order to release her, still crying and saying:
-And you're always mad at me...sniff...I wish you were nicer and...- Then Moon stopped suddenly and asked -uh? You mean you really can't move?-
-Of course I can't, you dork! Otherwise I wouldn't ask for your help!-
Sailor Moon then smiled and teased Mars by saying: -You can't even get your arms down? Not even a little bit?-
-I'm telling you I can't! Why can't you understand that?- but just after saying this, Mars had a bad feeling about those questions. She then demanded: -Let me go! I order you to set me free now! Hey, Amy, Lita, Mina! Help me out please!-
-Serena, what are you doing?- asked Mina -just release her so we can go home!-
-What are you planning to do now, Serena?- Amy asked, too.
-Oh, don't worry about her, girls. I'm just going to make her a little happier in order to make her anger with me go away-
Rei then realized what was going to happen to her and said quickly: -No, but I'm not angry with you anymore! But please let me go, I beg you! Please don't...-
-Tickle you? It's a very good idea, Rei, thank you!- Serena then grabbed Rei's ribs with her nails and slightly scratched them, just to see her reaction.
-Naa ha haa... please stop it!- Rei giggled just by the touch of her ribs. Apparently, she was very ticklish.
-See, you're a little happier now! But you were very angry a while ago weren't you? You may be still mad about what happened... coochy coochy coo!-
-Nooo ha ha haaa... unnngh... I forgot all about it now hee hee hee he he heee... I swear it!-
Rei's efforts to talk were enormous and still she couldn't avoid giggling and squirming all the time. She knew it wasn't too long before she cracked. Her only hope was that the other scouts stopped Moon right away. But instead of that, Venus and Jupiter were amused by her situation and said: -Hey Serena! That looks pretty funny! Can we try it too?-
-Sure! Just come over here and choose a spot to tickle!-
Mina and Lita ran and then started tickling poor Rei without mercy. Lita tickled Rei's under arms while Mina aimed for her legs and thighs. This, of course, was too much for Rei to endure and exploded with laughter almost immediately:
-KYAAA HA HA HA HA HAAA I CAN'T HA HA HAAA HA HAA BELIEVE IT! PLEASE STAHAHAP TICKLING MEEEE!!! I PROMISE I WON'T BE BAD AGAIN! KYAA HA HA HAAAAAA HAAAAALP!!-
-Wow! Is the tough Sailor Mars really that ticklish? You can't stop laughing now Rei?- Serena was really enjoying seeing her friend in such an embarrassing situation and teased her to embarrass her even more.
-Hey, I think her weak spot are her armpits! She's laughs like crazy when I tickle her! -said Jupiter
-That's a nonsense! Her ribs are way more ticklish!- said Sailor Moon
-I don't think so girls! Her inner thighs are by far the most ticklish spot of hers! Look!-
-Why don't we ask her to find out? Hey Reeeei! Where does it tickle more uh?-
-WAAA HAAA HAA HA HA HAAAA NAAA HAAA HA HA HA HAAA!- of course, Rei couldn't say a word, just laugh again and again.
-You won't tell us? Then we'll have to find out by ourselves! Tickle tickle tickle tickle...!-
-Coochy coochy coo...-
Just when Rei felt she was going to die with laughter, a voice interrupted the scouts.
-Girls, please! Don't you think that was enough? - it was Mercury, who started feeling compassion for poor Mars at this time.
"Thanks god," thought Mars "this is over now".
-Oh Amy, you're always so kind. But can't you see Rei's having a great time? Look at her!-
Rei was still smiling, trying to control herself and with her face all red.
-But... -Amy felt embarrassed too and blushed- I think you've tickled her enough. She must be very tired!-
-You can't be serious Amy! -said Serena, jokingly- this is just tickling! I get it now! You want to tickle her too don't you?-
-Well, I...-
-Yes! Come here and tickle her all over, just you! Let's see how long does it take you to make her laugh!-
-But I don't want to...-
Serena interrupted -Come on Amy! If you don't tickle her then we will all tickle you!-
Amy had no choice. She was so ticklish she didn't even want to hear about being tickled -I'm sorry, Rei... all right, but just a little while ok?- Amy tickled very slightly Rei's sides. But by now Rei's will to avoid laughing was too weak and she reacted right away to the tickling.
-No Amy nooo! Pleehehehease! Hee hee he he hee... AAAHAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HA HA HAAA! AAAMY HA HA HAAA DON'T DO THIS TO MEEE! HAAA HA HA HA HAAA!-
Amy was starting to like tickling Rei, as she continued torturing her ribs and underarms. She had never seen her laughing so hard. Then Amy started to laugh, too, just by the look of her helpless friend.
-Heh heh heh... tickle tickle! I've never done this before! You were right Serena, this is very funny!!-
-We should have tickled you before, Rei! You're so ticklish! Now, are you still in a bad mood with me, or you want to keep on laughing?- asked Serena.
-AAHAHA HA HAA HAA HAA HA HA HA HA HAAA I HATE YOU! STAAHAHAHAHAP THIS NOW PLEEEASE!!-
-Ok, then, let's all tickle Rei until she apologizes with me!-
-Hey, me too! Can I tickle her too Sailor Moon?- it was Rini, who had been watching all the time -I could take her shoes off and tickle her feet!
-That's a great idea Rini! It's tickling time!!-
Rei went totally nuts. All of her friends were against her now, tickling all her weak spots! And now her bare feet too! It tickled so much there she felt that she was never going to stop laughing again! All the scouts were laughing now, as they tickled the hell out of Sailor Mars.
-Ok girls, now let's switch places!-
-Yes, I want to tickle her soles! I love tickling feet!- said Mina with a smile.
-I want her feet too!- said Lita
-Ok, you can tickle her right foot and I will tickle her left foot!-
-Wow look how she wiggles her toes! - said Lita- it must tickle a lot!-
-Try holding her toes back while you tickle her! It’s the way it tickles the most!- suggested Mina.
This was a true nightmare for Rei, who was almost out of breath now, and laughing as hard as she could, and trying to avoid her friends merciless attacks. But her "bondage" was very strong, so there was no escape.
The Serena asked again:
-Still angry with me, Rei?-
Rei realized that her friends were not going to stop until she apologized with Serena. So she managed to say, still laughing like crazy:
-HA HA HA HAAA KYAAAA HA HA HA HAAAA... I-I GIVE... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HE HE HE HEEE!!... STAAAAAP! HAA HAA HA HA HA HAAAA...!-
-Then just say: "I'm very happy now" so we can stop tickling you-
-AAA.. AAA... I'M HAA HAA HA HA HAAA VERY HAAAPHEE HE HE HE HEE NAA HA HA HA NOW!-
-What? I couldn't understand you because you were laughing too hard- said Serena
-WAA HA HA HA HAAAA! DON'T DO THIS! HA HA HA HAAAA...! OK, OK AAHAA HA HA HAAA... I'M VERY HA HAAAPPY! KYAA HA HA HA HAAA! I'M REALLY HAPPY NOW! HAA HAA HA HA HA HAAA...!!-
-Hee hee he... you've got a funny laughter! Ok, we'll stop now. I hope you learned the lesson, Rei!- and saying so, the scouts released Rei's arms and legs.
Rei fell down on her knees, catching her breath and saying with weak voice:
-...How did you... dare to do this to me...? I won't forget this...-
-What? I thought you were happy now, Sailor Mars! You were joking? Tickle tickle!- Serena slightly touched Rei's ribs. Rei giggled and said:
-Oh my no no!! hee hee hee he he he... I'm very happy... really...!-

nice

very nice story, kusuguri. Keep your stories coming, 'cause I just can't get enough! :)

Mighty Fine

Another great one keep it up!

Story

nice story man,and no spelling mistakes!keep up the good work.;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back