• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mummy--a Fetish Dolls Die Laughing Scene

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
One of the scenes I was most looking forward to was the scene where Billy as the Tickle Monster "mummifies" Detective Greer English in plastic wrap and ties her to a table with her bare feet hanging over the edge. Earlier in the film is a scene where her lover playfully tickles her feet; thus establishing that Greer has insanely ticklish feet.
As we were preparing for the shoot I asked Laura, the actress playing Greer if her feet were, indeed, insanely ticklish. Laura, who is as cool a customer in real life as she is as Greer, just smiled and replied: "We'll find out, won't we?"
Since the room we were shooting in was cold, she left her shoes and socks on while we wrapped her up. Once she was mummified from ankles to collar we lifted her onto the table and tied her down.
Once she was secured I had the extreme pleasure of removing her shoes and socks for the scene. Those of you who, like me, have a foot fetish, will especially appreciate what it was like to remove her Sketchers and be greeted with that first scent of female feet, and then to peel off a cute pair of socks. Laura's feet are gorgeous: long toes with a nice space in between the big and second toes; tight skin along the foot bottoms with soft rounded heels. Her feet had a clean fleshly smell that was driving me crazy!
While the final lights were being set up she insisted to some of the crew that her feet weren't "that ticklish." But as I slowly tickled my fingers along the arch of her right foot, it twitched enough to convince me that she was ticklish.
The scene begins with a battle of wills between Greer and the Tickle Monster. He starts tickling her feet and she tries not to give in. Laura fought like a wild cat, pulling her feet out of my grasp and yelling: "I'm not ticklish!" Then the Tickle Monster says: "Let's see what happens when I lick these pretty toes." And for the next 3-4 minutes I got to lick those lovely ticklish toes. Laura screamed with laughter as my tongue darted in between each toe; I went back and forth from sucking her toes to nibbling on them, then near the end of the take I started licking down to the balls of her feet.
After the director yelled cut, she asked that the scene be shot in shorter takes as it was getting hard to breathe. I didn't mind the shorter takes since we had about 4 more to go! During some of the takes I treated myself to long licks along her soles--her feet tasted so good!
When we were done with this sequence Laura was at a point where she was giggling even after I stopped tickling.
During the next series of takes the Tickle Monster drives Greer insane by tickling her feet with a variety of implements. Over the course of the next half-hour or so I used small scrub brushes, make-up brushes, a paint brush and finally forks on her soft soles. Laura screamed and cackled through it all--and being the excellent actress that she is, repeated the laughter for close-ups of her face.
The scene ends with Greer totally insane; the look of madness on her face and her constant muttering of "tickle, tickle ... kootchie-kootchie" were chillingly realistic.
This coming weekend I get to tickle Tiffany, the young woman who really does have insanely ticklish feet. It's always a joy to tickle Tiffany. I can hardly wait.

Oh, to have YOUR job! I can't wait to see this. Thank you very much for keeping us posted on the progress.

Peace!
~FTKL

Wow!!! Sounds fantastic thus far. Thanks for keeping us informed with your regular updates. Have you any plans to use any different implements on your victims,I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend that indulged me my fetish before we broke up and tried out loads of household objects on her feet.
Used to go easy at first and start off with a feather, although had applied hair laquer/ mousse/ gel or whatever and let it dry which made the feather stiffer (this also works for making paintbrush bristles stiffer. But progressed to combs,emery nail files and electric toothbrushes. The ultimate was to use those toe seperaters she used to apply nail polish and work her over with a dental flosser inbetween her toes, she went bat-shit if I took the disposable flossing bit off the end of the flosser and tickled her with the little vibrating nodule your left with. Happy days!
Anyways, I can't wait for more updates and the eventual release, please tell me it'll be avalaible to be shipped to the uk.
Stay cool.

Don't forget, sheer nylons make feet more ticklish - perhaps the tickle monster can test this out for us! Can't wait for the movie!

Thank you all for the comments and continued interest in what is shaping up to be quite a provocative project. We're starting to get some interest from the horror film community as well, since we're creating a monster/serial killer that has, indeed, never been done.
To VANVOSSEN: Actually there is a scene where rotating toothbrushes will be used but I don't want to give everything away!
To MEANTONYLONFEET: Unfortuantely the only nylon feet scene was done with an actress who was about as unticklish as they get. However, I do anticipate a college girl in socks tickle scene that we've been contemplating.
To MILAGROS: It took a lot for me to "come out" as a tickler and foot fetishist. I was lucky enough to be able to channel it through my theater work and now, hopefully, through writing film scripts and will perhaps reach a wider audience (both fetish and non).
There's now a certain freedom in being "out" in that I can talk openly about my attraction to women's feet or tickling; and people are beginning to expect to see such depictions in my work. Though I must admit, FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING is the most extreme combination of fetish and horror I've ever done.
I'll be in touch after I film the scene with Tiffany and her gorgeous ticklish feet.

Man this sounds more and more awesome every time you update us.

The Director said:
However, I do anticipate a college girl in socks tickle scene that we've been contemplating.

And I personally cannot WAIT to see that!!

Man , Director , the more I hear about this movie the more I can't wait to buy it & see it! Thank you so much again for providing these updates for us. I , for one , can't get enough of 'em. I'm curious to find out , though , are the cast & crew (besides yourself) aware of how popular the tickling fetish IS? ... or that tickling is even a fetish? ... or to them , are they just doing this movie that just happens to have a lot of tickling in it & that's that?

I'd imagine the thousands of tickle fetishists combined with the classic cult horror fans will make this a top seller.. who konws, maybe a die laughing part two as well! maybe a bit ahead I know, but I love this DIRECTOR... great stuff, can't wait!!
Dirk

TKLMAN: Yes, the director and producer definately know that tickling is a popular fetish (along with feet) which is part of the reason they became interested in my script--along with the brilliant writing, of course!
The crew which is quite small compared to Hollywood standards have asked enough questions and/or know me well enough from working with me in theatre to know how intense my fetishes are; and I usually pepper any talks on the subject with references to "the fetish community," or "those who are into tickling," etc.
And I am banking on the fetish community and horror film community to make this little film a cult hit so that we can raise enough money to do DIE LAUGHING II: TICKLE ME DEADLY.

I don't know if any of the pictures presented here will actually make into the film (I know how that whole thing works) but this website:

http://www.kiss-of-death-productions.com/

Has some more good info on the film along with some still from the production.

Frankly...I can't wait!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back